Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes it's a good thing that dreams don't come true.
In 9th-10th grade I had a huge crush on the cutest girl in high school (IMO). Name was Heather Wood (still, to this day I think that Heather is a very sexy name for a gal). She never gave me the time of day.

Anyhoo, recently found her on FB...and Thank Fucking God this dream didnt come true.

HS yearbook picture:

[Image: 7da2af42a3.jpg]

And today:

[Image: e15218cfdc.jpg]

I'm sure I havent aged as gracefully as I would have liked..but man....
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

A fat yank?

I'm shocked.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Bwhahahahaha, you UK fucksticks arent that far behind.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_ob...th-obesity
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

We are way behind you in gun homicides though, so far behind we aren't even on the chart.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_gu...s-firearms
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Nice website.

It also proves that you are far more likely to murdered or raped in the US than the UK.

Obviously having an armed population is paying you massive dividends.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
(04-10-2011, 11:41 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: We are way behind you in gun homicides though, so far behind we aren't even on the chart.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_gu...s-firearms

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mu...per-capita

You are 32 on this list, same source, so I assume it is an OP approved source.

Now do your stats by race...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Hey asshat (OP)...you could at least make a half-assed effort to stay somewhat on topic in a thread? I could give a rats ass whether the USA has a higher violent crime rate that the UK when it comes to guns.

Ya wanna talk obesity in this thread? Fine...that was my main point in posting it...but then, when I pointed out the usual idiocy of your post ("fat yank") and countered it with statistical data.. you felt the need to change the subject to guns? What a stupid, back-peddling idiot you are.

(04-10-2011, 11:52 AM)thekid65 Wrote: when I pointed out the usual idiocy of your post ("fat yank") and countered it with statistical data.

The chart showed you are still a nation 7.5% fatter than the UK.

You countered fuck all dipshit.

lol@ 7.5% yeah, like that's a major difference. Let's see, I'm willing to pay $1.00 for this object, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay $1.08.

You're a fucking idiot at times.

(04-10-2011, 11:51 AM)Cracker Wrote: http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mu...per-capita

Still way behind the US in 8th place.

Having an armed population DOESN'T make you safer does it?

Here I am without the freedom of owning an arsenal yet I am still MUCH safer from being murdered than you are!

hah

(04-10-2011, 11:59 AM)thekid65 Wrote: lol@ 7.5% yeah, like that's a major difference. Let's see, I'm willing to pay $1.00 for this object, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay $1.08.

7.5% doesn't sound like much but in terms of nations of millions it is.

It means you have literally MILLIONS of more fatties than we have!

hah

(04-10-2011, 12:00 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 11:51 AM)Cracker Wrote: http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mu...per-capita

Still way behind the US in 8th place.

Having an armed population DOESN'T make you safer does it?

Here I am without the freedom of owning an arsenal yet I am still MUCH safer from being murdered than you are!

hah

OP, why do you do this?

You know that only taking guns into your stats is bullshit, violent crime includes edged weapons as well.

more than 50,000 edged weapon attacks in london alone little man.

go ahead question the numbers if you're stupid enough to be handed your ass again.

couple that with the gun crime in the UK, the under reporting by the government and the misapplication of the crime as a no crime and guess what dipshit? your assertion becomes just so much more bullshit from the UK retard.

like I said go ahead and question the facts, make my fucking day.hahhah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

22 500 000 to be exact.

now what was that figure for the population difference in our 2 countries? oh ya 5 times the population in the US.

again OP, you show your inability to process information and come to any type of intelligent conclusions.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-10-2011, 12:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: more than 50,000 edged weapon attacks in london alone little man.

You must have a huge ass to have so many bullshit unsourced "facts" hidden up there. 50'000 edged weapon attacks over what period?, a week?, a month?, a year?, a decade?

When kid uses a source to prove a point you say nothing, yet when I use the same fucking source to prove something else you have a bitch fit.

Typical dick.

Face it, I am MUCH SAFER THAN YOU.
(04-10-2011, 12:02 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 11:59 AM)thekid65 Wrote: lol@ 7.5% yeah, like that's a major difference. Let's see, I'm willing to pay $1.00 for this object, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay $1.08.

7.5% doesn't sound like much but in terms of nations of millions it is.

It means you have literally MILLIONS of more fatties than we have!

hah

Perhaps that's because we have millions of more folks than the UK, eh? Let me put this in a relatively easy way for your simple mind to understand.

I'm a blind man, and I randomly grab 1000 people off the streets in the USA, and I grab 1000 people off the streets in the UK. Odds are that out of those 1000 people I grab in the USA, 300 will be considered obese. In the UK , 230.

It's really not that big of a difference. And I'd wager those #'s will get closer and closer during the next 20 years. Ya'll are beginning to love our fast food.

(04-10-2011, 12:19 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Ya'll are beginning to love our fast food.

Yeah another bad habit we picked up from ya'll.

Yet another negative US influence to go along with all the others.
So tell me..whats worse..the one that commits a stupid act, or the one that copies the stupid act after seeing the results?

I rest my case.

Lets see if you can make sense of any information that is posted, here is one link for you to try and digest, when you get it wrong I will help you again, here are a few numbers for you to use in making sense of what you see, 33% of violent crime is mis reported as a no crime, so add 33% to the total for violent crime, then look at the reporting month and multiply by 12 to get the yearly, when you have done that move to the next district and do the same thing until you have taken in all of london on the map. add all of those numbers together.

once you have got a number post it here so that everyone knows your ass was handed to you again.

http://www.police.uk/crime/?q=Westminster, London, UK#crimetypes
John Adams

Face it we are still a lot more healthy than you are, we live longer, our infant mortality is far better and our healthcare is better.

I rest my case.
(04-10-2011, 12:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: 33% of violent crime is mis reported as a no crime.

I worked for Northumbria police for ten years and the above statement makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

How can a violent crime be reported as a no crime?, what is a no crime?, are you saying police ignore reports of violent crime or that no record is made of them once they are reported?, because that is complete bullshit.