Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Retards
"Hamster midget freckles, freckles midget hamster, liberal coward pussy, pussy coward liberal".

YawnBedBlah-blah-00061178
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
here you go OP, feel free to adopt---->

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Poor little hamster humping freckled faced liberal midget, I can see how the world must look to a pussy such as yourself, my suggestion is that you face your fears and stop being such a coward.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-13-2011, 11:36 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Poor little hamster humping freckled faced liberal midget, I can see how the world must look to a pussy such as yourself, my suggestion is that you face your fears and stop being such a coward.

Yeah dick that sort of sums up the stuff that gets thrown at me around here most of the time.

It doesn't even register with me anymore, I only reply to it with repetitive and random images of nonplussed people like this guy...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It is your stereotype. There is always a little bit of truth behind a stereotype.

Maybe if you said something halfway interesting, we could come up with a new stereotype for you. It's worth a try.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-13-2011, 04:55 PM)Cracker Wrote: It is your stereotype. There is always a little bit of truth behind a stereotype.

Maybe if you said something halfway interesting, we could come up with a new stereotype for you. It's worth a try.

Yeah closet racists always believe in stereotypes especially racial one.

Heres a simple article about the definite links between racial stereotyping and prejudice.

http://www.simplypsychology.org/katz-braly.html

Since you obviously want to talk about yourself as you started ANOTHER thread about yourself, how was work today?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
What is a Masters or Doctorate? My wife is all excited about finishing her Doctorate this fall. I have no clue what that is worth. All I know is she is costing me a ton of money. Does that make me a retard? Not knowing WTF it means I mean?............Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-13-2011, 07:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: What is a Masters or Doctorate? My wife is all excited about finishing her Doctorate this fall. I have no clue what that is worth. All I know is she is costing me a ton of money. Does that make me a retard? Not knowing WTF it means I mean?............Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

it means she is very intelligent and will be twice as happy to have a handy and hard-working man like you. Awink

(04-13-2011, 07:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: What is a Masters or Doctorate? My wife is all excited about finishing her Doctorate this fall. I have no clue what that is worth. All I know is she is costing me a ton of money. Does that make me a retard? Not knowing WTF it means I mean?............Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

It just means your wife is the brains in the family. Go chop some wood or something.

Awink
Commando Cunt Queen

BS = 4 years
MS = 6 years
PhD = 8 years

In simple terms, she is the smart one.
(04-13-2011, 07:18 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

it means she is very intelligent and will be twice as happy to have a handy and hard-working man like you. Awink

Or you could put it that way. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
God damn, the women all swarmed on that one. Hahaha!
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-13-2011, 07:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: What is a Masters or Doctorate? My wife is all excited about finishing her Doctorate this fall. I have no clue what that is worth.

2.5 million over a lifetime.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-13-2011, 07:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: What is a Masters or Doctorate? My wife is all excited about finishing her Doctorate this fall.

Wait until the kids are asleep.

Ask her if she wants to play "Doctorate".

Then . . . get a good night's sleep on the couch.

Bullhucky......I'm the one thats straightening out this here filing cabinet and organizing the damn thing it's a mess, nothing is in order and............Hey! Furious
(04-13-2011, 07:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: Bullhucky......I'm the one thats straightening out this here filing cabinet and organizing the damn thing it's a mess, nothing is in order and............Hey! Furious

[Image: 1117b04.jpg]
hah Damn straight cookie, these things have not been revisited in 8 years, now my shredder is acting up. The Professor would probably stick her fingers in it. Not me...... I have common sense and use a pencil.
(04-13-2011, 07:20 PM)Cracker Wrote: BS = 4 years
MS = 6 years
PhD = 8 years

In simple terms, she is the smart one.

JD = .06 years (in actual learning)
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-13-2011, 08:38 PM)AriGold Wrote: JD = .06 years (in actual learning)

hah