Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Krista Dittmeyer,20, murdered in N.H. baby left in car
baby found in running car. you can see from photo, it snowed a little this morning.

Union Leader
3 hours ago

CONWAY – Authorities are searching for a Maine woman after her vehicle was found in the parking lot at Mount Cranmore early Saturday morning running with its hazard lights flashing.

Krista Dittmeyer, 20, of Portland, Me., is described as a white female 5’2’’ tall and 117 lbs. According to Conway Police Lt. Chris Perley, Dittmeyer’s family said she should be with the late model Nissan Sentra that is registered in her name. The abandoned car was reported to Conway Police about 6:30 a.m.

Personnel from the North Conway Fire Department and the NH Fish and Game Department searched Mount Cranmore and the surrounding woods and did not find Dittmeyer. New Hampshire State Police and Carroll County Attorney Tom Dewhurst also are on the scene.

WMUR
NORTH CONWAY, N.H. -- North Conway police are searching for a local mother after her child was found alone in a vehicle Saturday.

Police said the infant was found in a running vehicle, with its flashers on in the parking lot of the Cranmore Mt. recreational facility.

Investigators said they didn't find any adults in the area and the child was taken into police custody. Officers said the baby was taken to Memorial Hospital for evaluation before being turned over to family members.

The baby's mother was later identified as 20-year-old Krista Dittmeyer, of Portland, Maine.

Detectives said Dittmeyer last spoke with family members by phone at about 8 p.m. Friday.

Officers said an extensive search of the area was launched, with agents from the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department and the Carroll County Sheriff's Office providing assistance.

Police said they do not have any leads on her whereabouts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

keep your eyes open Maggot.
someone snatched her, but didn't have the heart to harm the baby.
left her where she was sure to be found quickly, the car was running and flashers were on.

[Image: Krista-Dittmeyer-MISSING.jpg]

[Image: 110424120056_krista%20dittmeyer.jpg]

Attached Files
.jpeg   images.jpeg (Size: 4.01 KB / Downloads: 319)

Mt. Cranmore area where the car was located, running, with baby inside. popular ski area.

[Image: cranmore4706.jpg]

I bet it was the Father who was probably in the car with her.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
or she stepped out and a bear got her.

i shouldn't be facetious. this is very weird.

i haven't found any mention of baby's father.

did someone force her over?

did she abandon the child?

she has no criminal or mental history.

[Image: 423missing.jpg]

Another picture.

Attached Files
.jpg   thumbnail.jpg (Size: 4.1 KB / Downloads: 294)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My fb obsession Russian

This is a comment on Krista's grandmother's wall.

M M D:
My granddaughter Krista Dittmeyer is missing who is from Maine. Please keep her your payers. Her car was found with her child in it. Her daughter is safe.

L R: Dear Lord When did this happen? I will be praying hard!

M M D: guess this happened this morning. Or at least they found her car with her baby in the car early this morning. She was having problems with someone that was scaring her. Had her windows broken out in her car too.
about an hour ago.

nothing new as of 9 Easter morning.
she's not married, and nothing has been said in the media about the baby's father yet.
one report said car door was open. and from photo, it seems a dog was used to try to track her.
i'll be trying to find out more as the day goes on.
this is a ski resort area, in Mt. Washington Valley.
(i used to go there often, it's beautiful except for all the outlet stores.)

anyone reading facebook please mention if more is said about her life situation.
thanks~

NORTH CONWAY, N.H. – Police believe a missing Portland woman, whose car was found Saturday in a parking lot with the woman's baby inside, is the victim of a crime.

"We do not believe she left of her own volition," said Lt. Chris Perley of the Conway, N.H., police.

Perley also said they don't believe that 20-year-old Krista Dittmeyer harmed herself.

photos from the Conway Daily Sun.

Haven't found much on Facebook. Most all of them are set to private. Here's a photo I found on a "friends" page. Hope i know what I'm doing Smiley_emoticons_razz

DSG: Still no news of my niece Krista's whereabouts...PLEASE pray for her...She needs to be found...safe! Something is not right with this because she would have NEVER left her daughter alone willingly!! We are sick with worry about her well being...please God bring her home safe...please. If anyone have ANY info whatsoever as to where she was going Friday night or who she was going to see PLEASE contact the police!! ♥
4 hours ago
a local news report video:

http://www.wmur.com/news/27658048/detail.html

police have 2 search warrants. i'd love to read the affidavits!

police are applying for a second search warrant to permit them to examine another vehicle found Saturday night in Conway which could provide more insight into Dittmeyer's disappearance.

some more photos (from CBS). one report said the baby's father 'is not in her life.'

4 PM police are draining a retention pond, just routine they say.

i listened to Conway Police Lt. Chris Perley this evening on nancy grace, he was pretty forthcoming. i liked the guy. anyway, he answered something i was questioning, whether she could have been harmed at her home in Maine and someone drove her car with the baby down to N. Conway. but he said she has room-mates and they knew what time she left. so whatever happened, happened in N.H.
we do not know if her wallet or phone were left in car.
all affidavits are sealed at this time, there is no info on who owns the second car that was seized.
her family has offered a $3,000. reward for info.

UNION LEADER
NORTH CONWAY – What appears to be blood has been found in the car of the Maine mom who disappeared sometime overnight Friday, according to authorities who continue a fretful investigation into her whereabouts.

The blood was found in the car of Maine resident Krista Dittmeyer, 20, who frequently visited friends in the Conway area.

"We believe there is blood evidence in the vehicle," Carroll County Sheriff Christopher Conley said Monday.

nancy is such a nitwit. she's calling Mt. Cranmore a high-end exclusive ski area.
it's not Aspen!hah it's about as no-frills as you can get. and a pretty small mountain actually compared to others in N.H.

Blood evidence sought in missing mom's car

NORTH CONWAY – What appears to be blood has been found in the car of the Maine mom who disappeared sometime overnight Friday, according to authorities who continue a fretful investigation into her whereabouts.

The blood was found in the car of Maine resident Krista Dittmeyer, 20, who frequently visited friends in the Conway area.

Authorities have been searching for her since about 6:30 a.m. Saturday. That's when her car was discovered at the Cranmore Mountain resort parking lot, the hazard lights blinking, the door slightly ajar, the engine idling and her 14-month-old daughter inside.

"We believe there is blood evidence in the vehicle," Carroll County Sheriff Christopher Conley said Monday.

Also Monday, police obtained warrants and searched two cars in the Conway area: Dittmeyer's and a second vehicle. A third warrant enables police to review Dittmeyer's cell phone records, Conway Police Lt. Christopher Perley said.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?...d49187920f

Nancy is a dumbass. I can't tell you how many times I've shopped at the outlets in North Conway, and driven through the mountains, and although it's beautiful, it's not exclusive and high end! I had read last night that the father of the baby was no where near North Conway and has never been a part of the baby's life. Absolutely just rumor at this point and was only stated in a comment, actually on Nancy Grace's FB page, by one of Krista's "friends". I personally tend to believe more of what the grandmother has to say in her FB posts about what was going on in her personal life.
Hopefully the cell phone records will give-up some clues.

This one should be public.
Help Find Krista Dittmeyer

http://www.facebook.com/Find.Krista?sk=wall

Boston Globe

Conway Police Lt. Chris Perley says the father of Dittmeyer's baby is not a suspect because he was not in the area.

He declined to comment on reports of blood being found in the car. He said the sheriff who released that information is not involved in the investigation. A vigil for Dittmeyer is planned Thursday in Bridgton, Maine.

crime lab truck (blue tarp) conceals the second car that was seized, at Conway PD garage:

The family is beginning to speak out.

Quote:Kayla Dittmeyer said her sister was not dating anyone, as far as she knew.

Krista Dittmeyer and the baby’s father split in January, Shackley said, adding that her daughter was familiar with Conway, a town of about 10,000.

In February 2010, just after giving birth, Dittmeyer told a friend in a Web posting, “We will be in Conway in the evening to pick (her) up at 4 too.”

Shackley identified that child as the ex-boyfriend’s other daughter, and added that her daughter “has friends there.” Shackley said she hasn’t heard from any of Dittmeyer’s friends in Conway since the disappearance.

A high school graduate, Dittmeyer works as a waitress at Buffalo Wild Wings ...

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/region...id=1333261

Nancy Grace gets results? Oh, really Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch I seriously cannot think of a single instance where NG's coverage helped anything but her own ratings. But, I guess any media coverage is better than no media coverage. But, I cringe everytime that NG claws onto a "story".
Maybe she will let loose a few "bombshells" tonight.

So anyways, here is what I just read on the fb page.

Help Find Krista Dittmeyer: Nancy Grace just posted Krista's photo on her wall - Clearly she plans to keep covering Krista's story!

L M W: Not a Nancy Grace fan, but gooooooooo Nancy! You are one dedicated lady, and you do get results! You have a wide audience, I hope someone can give a lead!!!!
30 minutes ago ·

tuesday police update video here:

http://www.wmur.com/video/27676722/detail.html

FBI is in.

did something happen to her between Maine and Conway?

[Image: article-1380884-0BC8E56500000578-413_634x357.jpg]