Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're a bitch if ?
Opinions please.

You're a bitch if: You're actually a fat fucking cow and you hide behind a sexy avatart.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Could you be any more obvious, you stupid fucker. 78

I've been unsuccessful in getting you to stroke out or die in a fire, maybe I'll have better luck if I start in on your redheaded cunt of a wife or live in fuck, whatever she is.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's not always about you sweetie.

I was actually thinking about aqua. hah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

You're a fuckin' liar.

I gave you the reaction you hoped for just so you could say it wasn't about me.

Die in a fire, bitch.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-28-2011, 12:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I was actually thinking about aqua. hah

newbie aqua with 0 posts? here is her avatar:

Attached Files
.jpg   avatar_1046.jpg (Size: 11.66 KB / Downloads: 38)

Is that so wrong? I just want you to be happy.
John Adams

I am proud to be a bitch! It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be. I am outspoken, opinionated, and determined. By God, I want what I want, and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed. And if that makes me a bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

B-Babe
I-In
T-Total
C-Control of
H-Herself