Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone should own a gun....
....for protection and possibly for suicide.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/everyon...ssi,11324/
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

If someone is so weak that they feel they can't deal with what they are going through then they have every right to blow their brains out. Suicide is the ultimate selfish act. I don't feel pity or compassion for the person who chooses to do that, I save it for the people who are left to deal with the mess.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Okay...so I sound a little mean but everyone should know it's not the guns fault, it's the person who is in possession of the gun.
You didn't sound mean Duchess, If a gun is not used it's carbon monoxide, or some other method.

It's stupid to blame an in-animate tool for the death of anyone.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

A gun is a weapon not a tool.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-30-2011, 10:14 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: A gun is a weapon not a tool.

stupid fucker hah You let your bullshit override your common sense.

a gun is a tool. just like a knife is a tool, just like a pitch fork is a tool and an axe is a tool.

all of them can be used as weapons but they are without a doubt tools.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-30-2011, 10:29 AM)IMaDick Wrote: stupid fucker hah You let your bullshit override your common sense.

a gun is a tool. just like a knife is a tool, just like a pitch fork is a tool and an axe is a tool.

all of them can be used as weapons but they are without a doubt tools.

You can use a gun to shoot things and............that's it.

Seeing as you like dictionary's so much let's check out the word gun shall we dickhead?

1. A weapon consisting of a metal tube from which a projectile is fired at high velocity into a relatively flat trajectory.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/gun

Dickhead dick the dictionary denier.

As much as I would like to support Dick 113...I believe a gun is a weapon & not a tool whereas an axe or a pitchfork is a tool that can be used as a weapon.
Nice try, a gun is a tool. it does nothing on it's own. it only functions when it is powered by a person.

just like a cresent wrench.

John Adams

Duchess the gun was designed to be used as a weapon, but it is still a tool.

John Adams

(04-30-2011, 10:39 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Nice try, a gun is a tool.

Quoting from a dictionary to categorically prove you are talking shit is a "nice try"?!

hah

"Nice try dictionary!, I don't take no notice of them learnin books!"

hah

A gun IS a weapon.

(04-30-2011, 10:41 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Duchess the gun was designed to be used as a weapon, but it is still a tool.

No it isn't. it's a weapon.

Yes, a tool designed to be used as a weapon.
John Adams

(04-30-2011, 10:54 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Yes, a tool designed to be used as a weapon.

Nope, a weapon designed to be used as a weapon.

(04-30-2011, 10:09 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You didn't sound mean Duchess, If a gun is not used it's carbon monoxide, or some other method.

Got me to thinking....If I were to off myself...it would never be by using a gun.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

You're not a weak man, Kid, so that will never be an issue for you.
(04-30-2011, 11:12 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Got me to thinking....If I were to off myself...it would never be by using a gun.

After viewing a few of these pics, I wouldn't use a gun either.

http://www.bestgore.com
If you think the pics are bad you should smell the smell, to this day I can tell if someone died in a house by gunshot suicide, the smell never leaves.

twice I not only was on scene with the suicide, but I also ended up with the floorcovering contracts to replace the carpets in the houses.

even after cleaning,painting and new carpet the house still had the smell.
John Adams

(04-30-2011, 03:25 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If you think the pics are bad you should smell the smell, to this day I can tell if someone died in a house by gunshot suicide, the smell never leaves.

twice I not only was on scene with the suicide, but I also ended up with the floorcovering contracts to replace the carpets in the houses.

even after cleaning,painting and new carpet the house still had the smell.

That's interesting

My dad shot himself with a sawed off shotgun.... no smell & no mess left behind. Unbelievable really but completely true.
It's the oil cans...........
He HATES these oil cans!!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.