Poll: Is dick a man or a tool?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Man
0%
0 0%
Tool
100.00%
9 100.00%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is dick a man or a tool?
Is dick a man designed to be a tool?

Or is he a tool designed to be a man?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Bwahahahahaha! 115
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You're a stupid fucker. hahhah

Go get your pitch fork and use it as an improvised weapon, then realise that you have the wrong tool for the job.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I am certain 'IMaDick' is tool that thinks it's a weapon. One that backfires everytime it shoots off its mouth. Saying he is a man would imply he has a brain.
Gun smith
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-30-2011, 11:15 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Gun smith

A gunsmith is someone who makes and repairs firearms.

And firearms are weapons not tools.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/firearm

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-30-2011, 11:13 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I am certain 'IMaDick' is tool that thinks it's a weapon.

hah

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-30-2011, 11:13 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I am certain 'IMaDick' is tool that thinks it's a weapon. One that backfires everytime it shoots off its mouth. Saying he is a man would imply he has a brain.

Feel free to print it, write in your name and proudly display it in your basement apartment.

[attachment=9875]

John Adams

(04-30-2011, 11:13 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I am certain 'IMaDick' is tool that thinks it's a weapon. One that backfires everytime it shoots off its mouth. Saying he is a man would imply he has a brain.

Have you always been such an ass kisser?

Impressive work!
(04-30-2011, 03:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Feel free to print it, write in your name and proudly display it in your basement apartment.

Oh, snap! hah

(04-30-2011, 03:37 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 03:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Feel free to print it, write in your name and proudly display it in your basement apartment.

Oh, snap! hah

[attachment=9876]
(04-30-2011, 03:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Dick Feel free to print it, and proudly display it in your basement apartment.

[attachment=9877]
you know, if you continue to copy me you may just end up with a reputation you can't live up to.

Mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery.

John Adams

(04-30-2011, 04:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you know, if you continue to copy me you may just end up with a reputation you can't live up to.

Mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery.

Finally a post without some low life name calling. But then I flatter you.
Smiley_emoticons_fies
Dick falls under the general category of "man" (so he says) and the sub-category of "tool". Once again, this isn't an either/or proposition.
Commando Cunt Queen