Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Food abominations
1 - The KFC famous bowl.

Basically this is like eating a KFC chicken meal, then throwing it back up into a bowl, then eating it again.

Mashed potato, corn, fried chicken pieces, gravy, and a three cheese blend, all together in one pile of gloop.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
i know you're familiar with it OP, but others may not be...for repulsiveness, see haggis---> Smiley_emoticons_kotz Smiley_emoticons_razz Smiley_emoticons_stumm

http://mockforums.net/thread-4689.html?highlight=haggis

As if KFC wasn't already disgusting enough. I don't see how they stay in business serving up that slop, apparently people like their fried chicken with a few feathers still attached and the breading falling off in greasy clumps.
Nothing wrong with a KFC Bowl. I find them quite tasty, and filling...for under $5.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(05-07-2011, 05:18 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Nothing wrong with a KFC Bowl. I find them quite tasty, and filling...for under $5.

Of course you like them, they appeal to mouth breathing, grease sucking, gravy dribbling Yankee fucknuggets just like you.

You have to ask at what point does garbage become food and food become garbage?, whatever the answer kid will be there with his spoon ready to eat it like the good pig knuckle shuffling motherfucker he is.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-07-2011, 04:58 PM)sally Wrote: As if KFC wasn't already disgusting enough. I don't see how they stay in business serving up that slop, apparently people like their fried chicken with a few feathers still attached and the breading falling off in greasy clumps.

Mouth breathers like kid keep them in business, any slop that fills the belly and tastes salty and is cheap is wolfed down before it even hits the tastebuds, which is just as well.

KFC serves foul fowl. That looks disgusting.
Commando Cunt Queen
Well for those who don't like KFC, there's always KGC!
Somewhat healthier.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-07-2011, 06:09 PM)username Wrote: KFC serves foul fowl. That looks disgusting.

Keep in mind that kid likes to chow down on that shit.

It looks like a mixture of vomit and baby food.

More food abominations coming soon.

KFC isn't the only one serving up chicken bowls. My son's school has their own version, it's called the the No Chicken left behind bowl. I'm not joking, they serve it at least once a week hah.
That secret recipe is pretty darn good. I wish it was a bit more healthy and can only take it once or twice a year.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
2 - Deep fried Coke.

When I first saw this fucking abomination I thought it was a hoax.

Coca Cola syrup frozen and covered in batter which is then deep fried then covered with more cola syrup and whipped cream.

850 calories and 30 grams of fat per cup.

Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-07-2011, 04:40 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: 1 - The KFC famous bowl.

Basically this is like eating a KFC chicken meal, then throwing it back up into a bowl, then eating it again.

Mashed potato, corn, fried chicken pieces, gravy, and a three cheese blend, all together in one pile of gloop.

I'm with the British sissy-dope on this one. Not only is the fat content ridiculous, but the sodium content is off the charts. I am sure there are loads of bonus unhealthy chemicals within that processed hell. That is the kind of thing you eat because you don't give a fuck about your health or are too ignorant to care. I hate you, bowl.

Here is one chart:

http://www.dietfacts.com/html/nutrition-...-49411.htm
86 112
(05-08-2011, 09:43 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(05-07-2011, 04:40 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: 1 - The KFC famous bowl.

I'm with the British sissy-dope on this one. Not only is the fat content ridiculous, but the sodium content is off the charts. I am sure there are loads of bonus unhealthy chemicals within that processed hell. That is the kind of thing you eat because you don't give a fuck about your health or are too ignorant to care. I hate you, bowl.

Here is one chart:

http://www.dietfacts.com/html/nutrition-...-49411.htm
and in case that wasnt enough...heres another :(
The shit is sooo salty its ridiculous to try and eat.
You get halfway through, and the too much fat, stomach ache starts.
If thats not enough, you take the last bite, and within 5 minutes,
you are in a food coma of unreal proportions.

http://michellerodulfo.com/kfc-nutrition...that-bowl/
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop

No one should be eating more than 30 grams of fat a day.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm just wondering, but where did the Deep Fried Mars Bar originate from?
(05-08-2011, 09:43 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: sissy

MF is an adult man in his 40's.
(05-09-2011, 08:07 AM)Mohammed Wrote: I'm just wondering, but where did the Deep Fried Mars Bar originate from?

Scotland. 113

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Here's the deal with me and others if you google this subject on the internet. I had my gall bladder out when I was 29 years old. That is a pic of me at 27 from my music days.

Gall stones run in my family I had to have it removed, i did. I gradually started piling on the weight like Ann Wilson from Heart. This is because the bile that is stored in your gall bladder breaks down the fats, when the gall bladder is no longer there the lipids or bile is not strong enough to break down the fats, I tried xenical, gym everything, after having a baby and being 110kg, I got a lapband. The gap after medical insurance was 3600 dollars. I was still a student at the time and I had to pay the surgeon off the gap with my scholarship money. I have lost 25kgs at the moment. Running around after pschy patients all day has made a huge difference.

My sister is skinny she had her gall bladder out in january last year. She is now at the gym trying to stay that way.

You look like a slightly crosseyed version of Agent Scully from the X-files.