R.I.P. Farrah..............

Attached Files
.jpg   Farrah_Fawcett1.jpg (Size: 29.62 KB / Downloads: 37)
.jpg   Farrah_Fawcett1.jpg (Size: 29.62 KB / Downloads: 36)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:.
Did she Pass Away?
Sad ...
86 112
She's not dead yet, you damn vultures.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:She's not dead yet, you damn vultures.

Check out some of the comments in this.

http://hitmanpr.blogspot.com/
BROTHER Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:She's not dead yet, you damn vultures.

Check out some of the comments in this.

http://hitmanpr.blogspot.com/

http://hitmanpr.blogspot.com/2009/06/ope...riage.html

[Image: anxious.gif]
CNN just breaking news she has died.

[Image: t1home.farrah.fawcett.gi.jpg]

updated 7 minutes ago
Farrah Fawcett, 'Charlie's Angels' actress, dies
Farrah Fawcett, the blond-maned actress whose best-selling poster and "Charlie's Angels" stardom made her one of the most famous faces in the world, has died. She was 62. Fawcett had been battling anal cancer on and off for three years. Ryan O'Neal, Fawcett's romantic partner, recently told People magazine that the sex symbol was fading

I was just gonna post that
DPD Chick Wrote:I was just gonna post that

::dunno::nobody ever believes me!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:
DPD Chick Wrote:I was just gonna post that

::dunno::nobody ever believes me!
You're psychic[Image: sultan.gif]
Farrah Fawcett's Son Remained in Jail as She Died of Cancer
Thursday, June 25, 2009 [Image: foxnews_story.gif]

[Image: 3_65_oneal_redmond_mug.jpg]
AP/Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department

Sept. 17, 2008: Redmond O'Neal shown in his arrest photo.

Redmond O'Neal, the son of Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal, was not at his mother's bedside in her final days. The 24-year old remained behind bars in California as his mother succumbed to cancer Thursday.[/b]

According to a source, Fawcett's family was expected to ask for Redmond to be released from jail when they thought the 62-year-old actress was near death, but the LAPD earlier this week said no such request had been made and Redmond O'Neal had yet to receive a temporary discharge.

⿿As of right now, there has been no request to release Redmond so he remains in jail,⿝ a representative from the Los Angeles Police Department said Thursday morning following the news of Fawcett⿿s death. ⿿He was only released one time a while ago to appear in his mother's documentary.⿝

⿿If they get a request, then it is possible that he may be released because it has happened,⿝ added the representative. ⿿Loved ones are released during time of a loved one's passing, i.e. mother or father, only if court approves.⿝

"All things considered, he is doing all right," the LAPD representative said Thursday. ⿿He was notified by a chaplain, and he is still being counseled by the chaplain."

Redmond O'Neal has been jailed since April 5, when he was allegedly caught with heroin at a jail facility north of Los Angeles. It is believed that the last opportunity he had to see his mother was for three hours in April following a request from his attorney. A source close to Redmond said he will ⿿most likely⿝ be released to attend the funeral.

That is sad. But it's got to be better than having anal cancer. Shit.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies