Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is this fair?
A 13-year-old was in stable condition after he was shot Saturday evening while throwing rocks at cars in southwest Atlanta, police said.

Police said the teen was throwing rocks at about 7:30 p.m. in Atlanta when a rock broke the rear windshield of a car driven by Alex Williams.

Williams allegedly pulled a gun and shot the teen in the hip.

Williams was arrested and the teen was taken to a local hospital.

I think the kid should have been arrested and the parents should have to pay for the windshield and the bullet.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
rocks through windshields have killed people. as far as i'm concerned, the kid should be charged with attempted murder. he could have caused a fatal accident.

(05-08-2011, 09:09 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think the kid should have been arrested and the parents should have to pay for the windshield and the bullet.

And the parents should pay for Williams training to learn to be a better shot
Who raises the kind of tard kid that stands on the side of the road and throws rocks at cars?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-08-2011, 09:27 PM)Cracker Wrote: Who raises the kind of tard kid that stands on the side of the road and throws rocks at cars?

The kind that gets out and shoots them!
86 112
Kids in ATL run like jackrabbits. You have to tag them to catch them.

Did your parents not tell you to never throw eggs (we weren't retarded enough to throw rocks) at cars because some people carry guns? Was my dad a visionary?

I would not have been able to return home if I did that shit. I would have had to go into foster care. That kind of stuff just didn't fly in my house. Especially at thirteen. That is hoodlum behavior.
If you have ever had a rock thrown at your window when going past a bridge on the freeway it is the most infuriating feeling. I pull over and ring the cops straight away to catch the buggers.

I agree with LC's post. Charge the little bastard with attempted murder.

A few years ago teens threw a turkey off an overpass, a mom was killed in front of her husband & children. My local news comes out of Philly so it happened somewhere in the tri-state area.

Punish all the little fuckers that do things like that. Make it a punishment that has a lasting effect.

According to MY law that man had every right to shoot that kid. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The little twat should be locked up that's for sure.

Advocating adults shooting children is fucking insane though.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
They should both be locked up. For fucking good!
(05-09-2011, 08:11 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Advocating adults shooting children is fucking insane though.

Normally I wouldn't either but that's not just any kid, that's a kid that intended to do harm. He had it coming.

(05-09-2011, 08:16 AM)sally Wrote: They should both be locked up. For fucking good!

You're probably right actually.

If the kid had been shot and killed quacker would be flicking her bean with excitement.

She is one sick bitch.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-09-2011, 08:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-09-2011, 08:11 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Advocating adults shooting children is fucking insane though.

Normally I wouldn't either but that's not just any kid, that's a kid that intended to do harm. He had it coming.

Yeah, next time a kid throws a rock at me I'm going to eviscerate the little twat on the sidewalk.

He had it coming right?

Kids who throw rocks deserve homicidal vigilante justice.

hah Well...
In my youth we used to ring up strangers and tell them they had won lotto! Can trace calls these days.
AJC
The pastor accused of shooting a teenager in Atlanta on Saturday endured numerous burglaries at his home and was recently the victim of arson, his daughter said.

Alex Williams is accused of shooting a 13-year-old with a handgun after the teen threw rocks at his van, breaking the rear windshield.

The child was in stable condition after the incident in southwest Atlanta, and Williams was under arrest, charged with aggravated assault. He was denied bond Monday.

Williams is the pastor of the Mechanicsville United Church of God in Christ on McDaniel Street. He runs the church out of his home, which his daughter said was damaged by fire a couple months ago.

Yvonne Williams said gas cans were found after the fire. She said she thinks it was intentionally set, based on what her father told family.

"That's just the way they are in that area," said Yvonne Williams, 44. "It's a violent area, full of drugs. That's how they do."

Police could not confirm an arson incident at the elder Williams' home.

Williams said her father was not a violent man, but she said she did not know whether his decision to use a gun was linked to the fire or to the burglaries she said he endured.

Williams' next court date is May 23rd at 9 a.m. in the Fulton County Courthouse.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-09-2011, 08:22 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Yeah, next time a kid throws a rock at me I'm going to eviscerate the little twat on the sidewalk.

He had it coming right?

Yeah...pretty much. Todays fucked up youth need the fucking book thrown at them for this kind of shit.
We had that happen here about 20 years ago. Some kids were getting their jollies throwing large rocks off the overpass and a woman was killed. They're in prison for life I believe, but if it were to happen today...they would probably get a slap on the wrist, even in my "conservative" neck of the woods.
(05-09-2011, 08:22 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

He had it coming right?

kids who throw rocks are not in the same category as kids who throw rocks at moving vehicles operated by people on the roadways, possibly causing them to lose control of the vehicle...thereby endangering life and limb.

Yeah! What she said! ^^^^^^
I did some pretty stupid stuff as a teenage boy, however, I never threw rocks at moving vehicles. We knew where to draw the line. I threw rocks through garage windows, snowballs at moving cars and blew up a mailbox with a M-80.

What cured me from doing this, however, was the night my buddy and I pelted a moving car with eggs. As the eggs hit their target, and we started laughing, the brakes squealed and the vehicle came to a stop. The car turned and came barreling in our direction. We scattered and I lay still under a willow tree at the end of a cul-de-sac.

The two guys had their windows down and were yelling, 'if we see you, we're killing you". Talk about shitting your pants. Somehow, they didn't see either of us, and we made it back to his house. I determined that I didn't need to do that anymore.

Kids today have just taken it to the next level, and people die. It's scary. But, even the most normal of boys will have the desire to do things like this.