Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allah Akbar!! Open saysme!!
Dumbass.

Federal terrorism investigators are questioning a 28 year-old man who was tackled by crew members and passengers on a flight from Chicago to San Francisco after he began banging on the cockpit door in an attempt to get into the flight deck of the plane Sunday night.

A flight attendant tackled the man and two passengers helped restrain the subject, identified as Rageit Almurisi, when he rushed past the first class cabin on American Airlines flight 1561 and began pounding on the door.

Passengers on the flight posted on the website FlyerTalk.com that Almurisi yelled “Allah Akbar” and moved into the forward cabin.

http://www.californiabeat.org/2011/05/09...und-flight
Commando Cunt Queen
All I can say is, thank god that the 80 year old white woman was stripped searched in the terminal while this guy got thru to keep an accusation for profiling from popping up.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

He thought it was the bathroom? Ya know those sheetheads are not very swift. Yeah......thats racist motherfuckers. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-09-2011, 02:26 PM)IMaDick Wrote: All I can say is, thank god that the 80 year old white woman was stripped searched in the terminal while this guy got thru to keep an accusation for profiling from popping up.

Supposedly he was carrying a passport from Yemen. That right there should have triggered a full body search (including every orifice) or a zap from the x-ray machine.

I wonder if he did try to bring something on the plane with him (and couldn't). Did he really think they were just going to open the damn door for him?
Commando Cunt Queen

It's still not safe to fly & I have no hope that it ever will be.

Why can't we have security like Israel?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Because they profile and we can't.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-09-2011, 03:25 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Because they profile and we can't.

That's just dumb. I wouldn't care if I were to be profiled, I seriously wouldn't give a rip.

They don't have any problem infringing on our rights yet they draw the line at profiling. Stupid fuckers.

I took a flight out of LAX after Easter and they had the x-ray scans there. I'm not sure why but I thought if they had them, everyone would be forced to go through them. But no, they were very randomly pulling people out--so some people went through the regular metal detectors and others in to the scanners. It seemed like they were just pulling people in to different lines to keep the lines moving. There weren't any sheetheads around me that I noticed; it would have been interesting to see where they were directed. Honestly, if everybody just had to go through the damn things, profiling wouldn't even be an issue.

However, when my turn came I was actually debating if I'd opt for a pat down over the stupid x-ray machine. I wasn't so concerned about the privacy part but it is sort of a demeaning process. Everyone can see you and you have to stand there with your arms up (think "I surrender") and it takes a while. I thought you'd be in and out of there within seconds but that's not the case.

Fortunately, I was directed in to the regular metal detector line. Fuck LAX--I hate that damn airport anyway. I usually fly in to Long Beach; next time it's back to Long Beach.
Commando Cunt Queen
BTW, I know many people would consider a pat down more demeaning (and maybe it is) but at least they pull you off to the side. There was something about having hundreds of people in line watch you stand in that stupid machine that was just icky to me.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-09-2011, 04:50 PM)username Wrote: There was something about having hundreds of people in line watch you stand in that stupid machine that was just icky to me.

I was thinking about that when I read your previous post. I think I would probably opt for the pat down if I'm ever faced with the choice.

Has anyone ever traveled by train?

(05-09-2011, 03:16 PM)Duchess Wrote: Why can't we have security like Israel?

No shit. Let's quit playing games with airline security and call a spade a spade. It's definitely 'racial' profiling, but so what? If you look Arab, you'll be stripsearched before you board the plane. So sorry for the inconvenience, but that's the way it'll be for the forseeable future.

If you're interested in flying our airline, put up with the bullshit, or drive. Your choice.
When I flew to Jamaica in Feb, I had no problem in the states but coming home was a whole different story. I was tagged in Line at the airport and drug into this room that locked behind me. The sign on the door said search room and I was shittin a brick, but no one saw that on my face. I think if you stay calm, cool and collected, it's no big deal. The woman just ran some wand over the strap of my purse and the palm of my hands. No big deal, but I was thinking id rather slit my own throat than go through a strip search. The thought of spreading my ass cheeks for a drug search is horrifying to me on all levels.
My ticket was tagged from there on. I had to have a mini pat down right at the doorway to the plane, and then another pat down in Orlando. Nobody made me feel uncomfortable or molested.

Still don't know why they tagged me though, other than my passport was only a few weeks old. I hadn't traveled out of the country since the last year you didn't need a passport, 06 I think.
Note to self: Before flying again eat a boat load of broccoli. I can really rip some good ones with a good pile of broccoli. They will ALL stay away from "Skunk man" .
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This event reminded me of another one from 1999. The Egyptian government refused to admit it was a deliberate act and claimed mechanical failure of the aircraft instead.

1999: Pilot of Egypt Air flight 990 crashes airplane into ocean, killing 100 Americans, while yelling "Allahu akbar!" ...Total deaths 217

We need profiling and we need it damn soon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990
(05-09-2011, 09:40 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: We need profiling and we need it damn soon.
Securing the cockpit door was a pretty good move too.
Commando Cunt Queen
I remember that. They said he was emotionally unstable and would
not let anyone see the suicide note he had left his family. I am certain
this was a terrorist act but since the terrorists got no attention, they
decided to do multiple ones to prove it was planned.
(05-09-2011, 11:17 PM)username Wrote:
(05-09-2011, 09:40 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: We need profiling and we need it damn soon.
Securing the cockpit door was a pretty good move too.

Oh and now that I've read the article, profiling pilots/co-pilots...check and check. Oops

I was pregnant with twins in 1999 (or, after February, caring for pre-mature newborn twins). That's about all I remember from that year.
Commando Cunt Queen