Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Frank, Clancy's got a question for you
... and he still doesn't want to waste his time by joining here and asking you himself, so forget about asking, 'kay?
Quote:Since when did standing up for yourself against dumb fuckery, continual baiting, and harrassment, become trolling?
I'm sure you'll try to weasel out of an answer by calling stupid names like "baby bitch flake", but I'd like to hear it anyway.
What is the remote interview bullshit? If Clancy wants to discuss something, tell Clancy to use motor skills and brain cells to join and discuss.
86 112
You forgot 'baby bitch flake.'
Hi Clancy! ::wave::

i loved the montage of photos of Scotland you sent me! 75

jackboots Wrote:Hi Clancy! ::wave::

i loved the montage of photos of Scotland you sent me! 75
Isn't he a handsome little devil?
I think I'm channelingBob Hope......he says "Damn you guys are funny"::haha::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:I think I'm channelingBob Hope......he says "Damn you guys are funny"::haha::
Be nice or you might get a Glasgow smile.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:You forgot 'baby bitch flake.'
That's too nice for this situation. Clancy is acting like a pussy having you ask questions for him.
86 112
He didn't ask me to post that, it was in an email as a rhetorical question that I decided to present to you with full expectations of you behaving exactly like this.

Thank you.
He's commenting and asking quesitons on shit he is reading as if he was involved or cared.

That's called drama fag bullshit. Few things are more pathetic, Clancy, then getting into shit on forums you don't even want to join. Dopey bitch ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:He's commenting and asking quesitons on shit he is reading as if he was involved or cared.

That's called drama fag bullshit. Few things are more pathetic, Clancy, then getting into shit on forums you don't even want to join. Dopey bitch ...
Are you sure? I just googled it and I can't find any references at all. ::dunno::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:He's commenting and asking quesitons on shit he is reading as if he was involved or cared.

[color="orange"]That's called drama fag bullshit.[/color] Few things are more pathetic, Clancy, then getting into shit on forums you don't even want to join. Dopey bitch ...
Are you sure? I just googled it and I can't find any references at all. ::dunno::

Google doesn't know about "Clancy" the voyeur fag.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:... and he still doesn't want to waste his time by joining here and asking you himself, so forget about asking, 'kay?
Quote:Since when did standing up for yourself against dumb fuckery, continual baiting, and harrassment, become trolling?
I'm sure you'll try to weasel out of an answer by calling stupid names like "baby bitch flake", but I'd like to hear it anyway.
I question that MF already knows the answer to, that's exactly why he won't answer it,he'll just respond with the usuallame ass limpattempts at mockerythat he is so famous for.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'll gladly and sincerely answer Clancy if Clancy ever stops being a remote drama fag and actually asks me himself.
86 112
MF's understanding of self defence is as clear as Sinisters husbands.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:MF's understanding of self defence is as clear as Sinisters husbands.
Because I don't think elderly people should rely on karate, or police that always come after the fact, to defend themselves against a 250 pound home invading rapist and his buddy ... and you do? ::nuts::

86 112
I always can count on my wit, wisdom and whimsy, but if that doesn't work it is a pleasant reassurance to have my Glock 40 safely tucked in my waistband.
Reminder: Clancy is a voyeuristic chickeny drama-fag.

Not too unlike Ramsey but I need to actually debate this dude to know for sure.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:MF's understanding of self defence is as clear as Sinisters husbands.
Because I don't think elderly people should rely on karate, or police that always come after the fact, to defend themselves against a 250 pound home invading rapist and his buddy ... and you do? ::nuts::
Frank, you know i agree with the right to bear arms for the non-criminal amongst us. but you have often used the elderly analogy and i have a comment about the other side of that coin. some people who are not capable of wielding and/or firing a weapon should not have one. the reason being a weapon can be taken away and used against the victim unless they use it quickly and accurately. my mantra in discussing self-defense with people has always been do not use anything that can be used against you if you're not fast enough or strong enough. what is the solution? i don't know.

jackboots Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Frank, you know i agree with the right to bear arms for the non-criminal amongst us. but you have often used the elderly analogy and i have a comment about the other side of that coin. some people who are not capable of wielding and/or firing a weapon should not have one. the reason being a weapon can be taken away and used against the victim unless they use it quickly and accurately. my mantra in discussing self-defense with people has always been do not use anything that can be used against you if you're not fast enough or strong enough. what is the solution? i don't know.

I didn't say people that are not capable of using a firearm should have them. My elderly father, for example, is perfectly capable of using a firearm ... but anti-freedom, anti-self-defense, and anti-responsibility ninja would have him rely on karate or a cell phone connection to police that never get there in time.

In addition, taking away a basic right and principle of freedom because some can't or don't use it well or at all is not a valid reason to take it away from responsible citizens. A personal firearm possibly being used against you is also not a valid reason to deny the tool/right to responsible citizens. This is supported by the data which clearly shows how so extremely rare that is in contrast to the mountain of rapes, injuries, theft, and death spared by the use of personal firearms, even if just as a deterrent to those who would take away your freedom or safety.

86 112