Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FRIDAY THE 13TH

Happy Friday, bitchflakes. Don't walk under a ladder, don't let a black cat cross your path & for christssake don't take any wooden nickels. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Now, everyone do the Carlton to celebrate Friday. Respect-applause
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: 4425black_cat.jpg]

Attached Files
.gif   black cat.gif (Size: 32.66 KB / Downloads: 103)

In the UK black cats are considered good luck.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I think I am fucked..this morning a black cat, carrying a ladder, crossed in front of me, turned suddenly, broke a mirror and a dozen wooden nickles fell out. Caused me to misstep and I stepped on a crack, breaking my mother's back.

not HER lucky day. :O

A British woman has been beheaded in a supermarket on the Spanish resort island of Tenerife in the Canary Islands, Spanish authorities have announced.

Telegraph
13 May 2011

Officials in Tenerife identified the victim as a 62-year-old British woman.

The suspect, believed to be a 28-year-old homeless Bulgarian man with a police record, reportedly grabbed a knife from the supermarket shelves and attacked the unarmed woman without saying a word. 90

He was detained by security guards after he ran out of the supermarket in a shopping centre in the resort town of Arona with the head in his hands.

Security staff chased the man and rugby tackled him. The events took place shortly after 10am.

Manuel Reveron, a local a councilor said: "Apparently this gentleman without any motive or any reason, although for this there is no reasoning, entered the shop and then cut this woman's neck and took the head in his hand outside up to the sidewalk." 84

An expatriate Briton, Colin Kirby, said: “I thought someone had fainted or something and walked on, then I heard screaming and looked behind and saw a scruffy, unkempt man of about mid 20s holding a head by the hair,” he said.

“It had blood on it and I thought at first it was a sick joke stunt, the man was muttering and shouting and more people started screaming as I quickened my pace.”

Another witness told broadcaster Cadena Ser that he saw the man drop a bloodstained woman's head on the pavement after coming out of the shop. Oops

"I was parking my car outside the supermarket and I saw this man running out with something bloody in his hands," the witness said.

"It was a head. He had it in his hands. The security guards chased him and threw him to the floor and overpowered him."

Holy Moly!
Did someone refer to this killer as...

"Apparently this gentleman"

Get a grip!! Call a spade a spade!!
(05-13-2011, 07:31 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: In the UK black cats are considered good luck.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

My all black cat died about a year and a half ago. She was great. I had her for close to 20 years. Signs_173
Commando Cunt Queen
more at link, pics of scene. the head is under the sheet.

A British woman was today decapitated by a madman with a machete on the holiday island of Tenerife.

The crazed killer stabbed the 62-year-old a number of time before cutting off her head without uttering a word in a shopping centre in Los Cristianos, in Tenerife.

Witnesses said he then fled the store with the severed head in his hands, with blood dripping on the floor.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1MGOJnmWK

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-13-2011, 03:34 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: A British woman was today decapitated by a madman with a machete on the holiday island of Tenerife.

The machete makes more sense. I had a WTF moment trying to figure out how you could grab a knife in a super market and slice someone's head off that quickly. It takes me forever to cut a whole chicken in to parts.

Smiley_emoticons_stumm

A year or two ago, I was trying to saw up a Christmas tree so it would fit in the recycling bin. The father of one of my son's friends came by and he happened to have a machete in his trunk (don't ask me why). Anyway, he chopped that tree up in to little tiny bits in about 20 seconds flat. Those things are scary.

Commando Cunt Queen
(05-13-2011, 07:31 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: In the UK black cats are considered good luck.

You fuckers are just bass ackwards all the way around, aren't ya.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I always hated Thursday the 12th but Wed the 11th really bugs me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Early on in my working career, the only two times I was ever laid off was both times on Friday the 13th! I never liked that date since then. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

You said "laid" Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-13-2011, 09:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: You said "laid" Smiley_emoticons_smile

Now, "we" said laid!! Smiley_emoticons_razz
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

poor lady. Signs_173

A woman horrifically decapitated in a Tenerife shop was named as grandmother Jennifer Mills-Westley.

The retired mother-of-two, from Norwich, Norfolk, was living on the popular tourist island, her family revealed.

She was allegedly murdered by Bulgarian Deyan Valentinov, 28, who paraded the severed head through the streets of Los Cristianos.

The attacker apparently believed he was 'the prophet of God'.

Ms Mills-Westley had spent her retirement travelling between Tenerife and France, her daughter Sarah said.

She described her 62-year-old mother as ‘generous of heart’ in a statement released tonight.

She said: ‘Mum retired a number of years ago and was fully enjoying her retirement travelling between Tenerife and France where she spent time visiting her daughter and grandchildren, and her other daughter in Norfolk.

‘She was full of life, generous of heart, would do anything for anyone.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah, nice to have your head hacked off by a machete wielding maniac while you are on holiday.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Another person with Delusional Psychosis just went tits up and killed this lady.

It's amazing that they let these people walk around among the normal people, The report I heard said that the attacker was just recently released from a mental institution.

I bet he had a piece of paper that said he could work.

I feel bad for this lady and her family what a horrible way to die.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-14-2011, 12:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Another person with Delusional Psychosis just went tits up and killed this lady.

It's amazing that they let these people walk around among the normal people, The report I heard said that the attacker was just recently released from a mental institution.

I bet he had a piece of paper that said he could work.

I feel bad for this lady and her family what a horrible way to die.

Good old dick, using the horrendous murder of someone to try (and fail) to point score on a mock forum.

dicks a class act all round.

Smiley_emoticons_kotz

A normal person wouldn't have kind of laughed when reading that. 50

Dick's post, not the awful beheading stuff..that wasn't funny.