Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PSYCHO CHECKLIST

Do any of these apply to you? hah

1. Considerable superficial charm and average or above average intelligence.

2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking

3. Absence of anxiety or other "neurotic" symptoms considerable poise, calmness, and verbal facility.

4. Unreliability, disregard for obligations no sense of responsibility, in matters of little and great import.

5. Untruthfulness and insincerity

6. Antisocial behavior which is inadequately motivated and poorly planned, seeming to stem from an inexplicable impulsiveness.

7. Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior

8. Poor judgment and failure to learn from experience

9. Pathological egocentricity. Total self-centeredness incapacity for real love and attachment.

10. General poverty or deep and lasting emotions.

11. Lack of any true insight, inability to see oneself as others do.

12. Ingratitude for any special considerations, kindness, and trust.

13. Fantastic and objectionable behavior, after drinking and sometimes even when not drinking--vulgarity, rudeness, quick mood shifts, pranks.

14. No history of genuine suicide attempts.

15. An impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated sex life.

16. Failure to have a life plan and to live in any ordered way, unless it be one promoting self-defeat.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
... no comment... Smiley_emoticons_fies
Sounds like most of the people who post here.
I resemble 5 of the above.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

This is more appropriate to Mock.

Profile of the Sociopath

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Do you REALLY believe everything everyone posts? I don't. Some people are too deluded to be actual.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
hah Catfight Dickie and OP---->

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Haha.

You can't reason with sociopaths because they change sides when it suits them. They think they escape notice and other people can't tell. Grandiosity will fuck you every time. IF someone is paying attention, that is.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Oops unfortunate where my post fell...i wasn't implying Dickie and OP are sociopaths. i was laughing at the ongoing neverending incessant combat. Starwars

but i have known many sociopaths. they are often criminals of course.

Glenn Becks book says I can argue with Idiots, so far it has proven to be fatal to OP everytime I use the information provided in the book and I'm only just starting on chapter 2.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-15-2011, 02:48 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Oops unfortunate where my post fell...i wasn't implying Dickie and OP are sociopaths. i was laughing at the ongoing neverending incessant combat. Starwars

but i have known many sociopaths. they are often criminals of course.

Nah, I understood what your post meant.

They keep at it because one is a nutbag and the other one thinks reason will shine like a beacon in the night. It will never end. Nutbag can't accept defeat, will even change sides to avoid it, and Mr. Logical is convinced he will break through one day. There is no possible victory.
(05-15-2011, 02:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Glenn Becks book says I can

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Shit. NM.
(05-15-2011, 02:56 PM)Cracker Wrote: They keep at it because one is a nutbag and the other one thinks reason will shine like a beacon in the night. It will never end. Nutbag can't accept defeat, will even change sides to avoid it, and Mr. Logical is convinced he will break through one day. There is no possible victory.

Is Dick the one offering up reason and the person you refer to as Mr. Logical?
Smiley_emoticons_shocked

I'll agree that both of them are stubborn sombitches.
Commando Cunt Queen
Dick is a deep thinker. Like Jack Handey. (You didn't have to ask who the crazy one was...)

I have to abort this mission because someone invoked Beck.

http://www.deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com/today.asp
(05-15-2011, 03:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-15-2011, 02:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Glenn Becks book says I can

I'm just trying to fit in with the psycho's how else do you expect me to reach out to OP? someone has to help the poor guy, He's off his fucking rocker.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-15-2011, 02:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Glenn Becks book says I can argue with Idiots, so far it has proven to be fatal to OP everytime I use the information provided in the book and I'm only just starting on chapter 2.

The fact dick is using a self help book by Glenn Beck.....excuse me one monent......hahhahhahhahhahhahhahhahhah (if you are using a Glenn Beck self help book you really are beyond all fucking help!)....where was I?

Yeah the fact dick is using a Glenn Beck self help book probably explains why I have been wiping the floor with him so easily recently!

A Glenn Beck self help book?!

hahhahhahhah

And he calls ME crazy!

hah

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Was it chapter one of the Glenn Beck self help book (Smiley_emoticons_smile) that taught you the expert skill of repeating a post someone made over two years in nearly every single post you make?

Or was that a pathetic attempt to copy my constant use of the Glenn Beck photo whenever you start making up outrageous lies about my life?

When I do it its funny, when you copy and try and do the same because you haven't got any original thoughts in your milkshake of brain it isn't.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Quote:Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Yes, last year I was diagnosed with delusional psychosis, I have been taking medication ever since and my symptoms are more or less now under control.

I have my money on less under control since you stopped the meds.

you see they gave you those meds because without them your mental illness goes out of control just like it was 2 years ago and just like it is today without them.

It is so bad you can't even tell when I make a post just to screw with you and your glenn beck phobia.

I'm not trying to be funny you little turd, you're seriously fucked in the head.

John Adams

i don't like your spade avatard Dickie..it has no esoteric or meaningful spiritual significance. Smiley_emoticons_razz
i think we need a Dickie avatar contest.

sucks---->

Attached Files
.png   avatar_22.png (Size: 12.75 KB / Downloads: 65)

(05-15-2011, 05:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i don't like your spade avatard Dickie..it has no esoteric or meaningful spiritual significance. Smiley_emoticons_razz
i think we need a Dickie avatar contest.

sucks---->

Here is a good one with applicable significance

[attachment=10388]