Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
have a nice last day on earth!
see ya! HibyeHibyeHibye

so what are you going to do for your last day
other than bend over and kiss your arse goodbye? 37

[Image: article-1388972-0C23B5D500000578-532_634x596.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The End" really wasn't promoted well at all. I've only just heard about it in the past couple of days.

I love you guys, thanks for all the laughs! Ta Ta. 99
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm cleaning like a mad woman...can't go to heaven/hell knowing my house was not clean and orderly.
There's also a big biker event in my town today. Thank God it starts at 11am...I can tie one on before 6pm tonight!!
the asshole mayor of Boston, Menino, picked today to have citywide disaster drills. this should be very entertaining. from a distance. what a doofus. it's crowded as hell in town for various reasons, and it's end-of-the-world-day. duh. i hope nobody gets fucking killed.

Early-rising Hub residents and unsuspecting out-of-towners — here for a springtime weekend of college commencements, outdoor festivals and sporting events — could be caught off-guard today by a poorly timed, 24-hour, citywide terror drill simulating sniper attacks, hostage seizures and even ear-shattering explosions.

In a sweeping exercise dubbed “Urban Shield, Boston,” some 600 heavily equipped city, state, transit and regional cops, bomb squads, firefighters and other emergency responders will begin swooping into a dozen locations across the city and the surrounding area at 8 a.m.

We're taking our kids to an event they have going on at the library. Drinks, snacks, games, and books. My daughter loves to read and really wants to go. Then, we will probably eat some dinner, and die at 6 I guess..
It is now in the a.m in Australia sunday May 22nd.

No reports of any raptures or disasters there.

Looks like the crazy old cunt was talking shit again.

What a surprise.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
hah my brother just called me to say goodbye. hah

I am just glad that God and his son are so up to date with world time zones, bit of a disappointment for all the Christians in the far East though.

Of course God would unveil his son at 6pm EST, Jebus after all was brought up in the Bronx.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-21-2011, 12:15 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Of course God would unveil his son at 6pm EST, Jebus after all was brought up in the Bronx.

That's 3pm here. Apparently the fools in charge of youth softball didn't factor in the end of the world when planning their game schedules. That's exactly when my daughter's softball game starts. And their team was doing so well...Signs_173
Commando Cunt Queen
Maybe Jebus likes softball.

I'm sure he can put armageddon and the rapture on hold until after your daughters game.

I should call my parents.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It should be easy for you guys to figure this out The east coast of the US is the only place that will be included in this particular rapture, The UK is a godless nation they have their monarchy that they worship no one will be going from there, the west coast has san fransisco"what else needs to be said about that" so if you want to go you have until 6 PM to get yourselves to the EST zone.

Myself, I will be waiting for the world wide rapture, that is the one I want to be sure and be a part of.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-21-2011, 12:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: if you want to go you have until 6 PM to get yourselves to the EST zone.

Myself, I will be waiting for the world wide rapture, that is the one I want to be sure and be a part of.

I am sure we can get you a last minute Plane Ticket. It would mean so much for you to be in this Rature. I am sure Jesus is longing to meet you.
You could sit on post in your back yard also, but with my luck you won't do it and I will have to spend eternity listening to your stupid shit.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-21-2011, 08:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:

"The End" really wasn't promoted well at all. I've only just heard about it in the past couple of days.

Whaddya mean? Where the hell ya been woman? This end of the world thing has been very highly promoted @ Familyradio.com...(seems as if their site is lagging at the moment, they might have all necked themselves in order to avoid the catastrophe.)

Click

Click2

Click3

Click4

Click5

Click6 (one for the illegals)

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(05-21-2011, 08:44 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: see ya! HibyeHibyeHibye
so what are you going to do for your last day
other than bend over and kiss your arse goodbye? 37

I am doing laundry. but no worries,
Its the end of the world as we know it.

*grin*
The right wing born again fundamentalists are gonna be disappointed that it turns out that, yes, Jebus is a long haired, bearded, hippy liberal.
THE END IS NIGH. NEWS AT 11.

.gif   panic.gif (Size: 5.47 KB / Downloads: 69)
.gif   run hills.gif (Size: 7.81 KB / Downloads: 74)

LC, please wear a dress.

Thank you

Dick
John Adams

(05-21-2011, 04:10 PM)IMaDick Wrote: LC, please wear a dress.

Thank you

Dick

I like your new avatar.

What was it you used to say about me?, "stop humping my leg"?

Dick caught indulging in rank hypocrisy yet again everyone.