Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exclusive picture of OP's birthday party.
It looks like a good time was had by all.hah

[Image: untitled-3.jpg]

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

They look relaxed like they just had lunch or something. I think the guy on the right just shit his pants though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: 2746.jpg]

No relevance, just like the picture.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
[attachment=10647]

You can Handcuff them or
put them in straight jackets
but they will still refuse to
eat at DICK'S DELI
Have you ever wondered what your life would be like if you had a brain,I mean if you had a life?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I feel like I'm part of the Groundhog Day movie. It's the same shit over and over and over again.
Commando Cunt Queen
Some of us don't play well with others.

Do you like all people? I don't. Only Christian adults pretend they do.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-21-2011, 09:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Have you ever wondered what your life would be like if you had a brain,I mean if you had a life?

The answer is no. People who have a brain and a life (the two being closely connected) don't spend time "wondering" how it would be to have either.

On the other hand you're free to continue picking the lint out of your navel and wondering about what might have been.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-21-2011, 10:07 PM)Cracker Wrote: Some of us don't play well with others.

I hate everybody right now. I'm sick of the references to OP's post from several years ago and if I see Glenn Beck's picture one more time I might just blow my own brains out.
Commando Cunt Queen
I am tired of political stuff already. For the first time in years, I feel a little hopeless about the future of this country.

I haven't had any forced Glenn Beck sightings lately. Smiley_emoticons_smile
That made me laugh! is that wrong? was that bad?
(05-21-2011, 10:25 PM)username Wrote:
(05-21-2011, 10:07 PM)Cracker Wrote: Some of us don't play well with others.

I hate everybody right now. I'm sick of the references to OP's post from several years ago and if I see Glenn Beck's picture one more time I might just blow my own brains out.

sure no one else can bring up OP post from several years ago but it's alright for you to do it.

You might feel special, you might even be special in some education sort of ways, but that doesn't mean you can critise someone for something and then do the same shit yourself. hah

by the way 2009 is only two years ago, not several, getting that wrong could be a result of the education special stuff I was talking about.

John Adams

I think if *someone* didn't pretend everybody ELSE was insane, then that *someone* wouldn't have to deal with memories of admitting to severe mental illness online.

Who the fuck tells everyone you are a nutfuck, anyway? That is just fucking stupid. You deserve to be mocked if you do that shit. Especially if you try to pretend you are superior later.

Sorry, no sympathy from me.

(I'm probably not the person to confide in if you have herpes. I will give you shit every time you try to solicit sex online. Same principle.)
(05-22-2011, 12:34 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You might feel special, you might even be special in some education sort of ways, but that doesn't mean you can critise someone for something and then do the same shit yourself. hah

Here is ImaDick aka MR CRANKY watching his little doggie critise in the car while he waited for mommy to finish shopping. He was hungry so he just picked it up and ate it. When she got into the car the summer heat had made the smell something awful. But Dick always smelled that way.....the dog made sure of that.

critise definition: shitting on or in front of someone knowing they are gonna eat it up.

[attachment=10649]

mommy thought fluffy was house trained, Dick knew better.
Fat people should not have computers, when I'm elected president fat people will not be allowed to have computers.

John Adams

You are beyond help if you have a deluxe Big Mac as a screensaver.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I am glad to see my presence is omnipotent even when I'm not here.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.