Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking Democrats
Chickenshit mutherfuckers:

Senator Rand Paul (R- KY) stunned everyone yesterday when he announced that he intended to filibuster the planned four year extension of the Patriot Act if the Congress did not agree to debate possible amendments.

The suggestion that the extension should be debated fueled considerable opposition, particularly from Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D – CA), who insisted it would be a “huge mistake” to debate the bill and might threaten national security.

Fortunately for Sen. Feinstein, the Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D – NV) sprang into action, and found a way to prevent any such debate from taking place. Instead of passing the Patriot Act the Senate has now slipped the entire extension into a “small business bill” which cannot be filibustered.

The Patriot Act provisions are scheduled to expire at the end of the week, but are expected to be rubber stamped by Congress, barring any unforseen inconveniences, like a public debate of the controversial provisions.

What the Dems didn't want to debate:

The three provisions in question are referred to as the "business records" provision, the "roving wiretaps" provision and the "lone wolf" provision. The first allows the government to obtain access for anything it calls relevant to a terror investigation. The "roving wiretaps" provision gives the government power to monitor any communications facility, such as phone numbers or email accounts, believed to be in use by a subject under surveillance. The "lone wolf" provision allows the government to track foreign terrorism suspects even if they have no known connection to a terrorist group.

How do you defend this action? Hate freedom that much, Dems?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Oh, and I think Obama hates Jews. Black people shouldn't be allowed to hate anybody but white people. It is unseemly.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Remind me, again, how it was only Bush and Cheney who wanted to take the civil rights away from folks.

I could swear their actions were touted as "National Security" necessities, too.

Funny . . . same show . . . different troupe.
(05-25-2011, 07:25 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Remind me, again, how it was only Bush and Cheney who wanted to take the civil rights away from folks.

I could swear their actions were touted as "National Security" necessities, too.

Funny . . . same show . . . different troupe.

Yep, they made the Patriot Act. I was a little shocked at the Dems for sneaking the reauthorization back in without debate.

Why the fuck do that? Why not debate? Holier than thou assholes.

I don't like sneaky. I know it is customary for both sides, but the Dems try to profess superiority when they are just as fucked up as the other side. Only the Dems are less attractive. Looks SHOULD matter, people.

On a related note: Our First Lady is fucking Chewbaca. She is an embarrassment. The other world leaders fuck hot chicks. But not our leader, no, he had to embrace his blackness by marrying a gorilla. He's trying to fuck the white out of his family.

Isn't Obama's mom Jewish? Because he is technically a Jew. Self-hating man, for sure.
(05-25-2011, 07:44 PM)Cracker Wrote: Our First Lady is fucking Chewbaca. She is an embarrassment. The other world leaders fuck hot chicks. But not our leader, no, he had to embrace his blackness by marrying a gorilla. He's trying to fuck the white out of his family.

Ouch. She certainly isn't what I'm physically attracted to, but... Chewbacca??

I was actually fairly impressed with him for marrying a black woman. Most black men with money/power will definitely opt for the hot white chick.
Talk about taking one for the team, Clinton and schwarzenegger both went after some ugly stuff. Clinton especially.
Cracker resents black folk.
Cracker lives in Georgia.

I was more liberal when I lived in California, too.

Why do I have to resent black people to admit Michelle Obama is a gorilla? She could crush a Kia with her thighs. She is a hulking bear of a woman.

Julia Child was huge, too. Do I now resent French cooking?

(05-25-2011, 08:21 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Talk about taking one for the team, Clinton and Schwarzenegger both went after some ugly stuff. Clinton especially.

No way. Schwarzenegger humps more ugly than Clinton.

You figure Clinton only had Arkansas and part of DC for his hunting grounds. Schwarzenegger has all of California.
Elmo says, "Elmo loves the little eye."
[Image: 6a00d8341c860f53ef01156f81c24c970c-300wi]

I'm glad she's helping all the kids in America to get into great shape like she is...
[Image: 6a00d8341c860f53ef01156f88ddde970c-800wi]
Huckabee email:

"President Obama's call last week for peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians to be based on Israel's pre-1967 war borders went over about as well with the Jewish community as a ham and cheese sandwich at a Passover Seder. Congress members on both sides of the aisle quickly stepped up to voice strong disagreement. Then on Friday, the President met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and afterwards, they held a joint appearance that made history as possibly the most polite and public woodshedding of a sitting US President ever. In the most deferential and diplomatic tones possible, Netanyahu explained to Obama and the TV audience why rolling Israel back to those indefensible borders would mean suicide for the Jewish state, and that it was absolutely, positively NOT going to happen. Even the most leftwing of Israel's politicians sent him messages of support on that.

Sunday, Obama spoke to America's top pro-Israel lobby, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, and he stuck to his guns about the pre-1967 borders. Although he did try to finesse it a bit, claiming his critics had misunderstood him, that it had always been the US position that peace talks would have to start with those borders. But he didn't mean rolling them back to where they were in 1967. No, he wants to start with the assumption that all the land Israel won is negotiable, and swap some of the land for peace, which has worked out so well up to now. It would be sort of like the US negotiating a treaty with Mexico by assuming that Mexico still had a right to at least half of Texas. The speech was met with polite applause, and that's putting "polite" politely. I have a feeling that many influential Jewish Democrats were spending less time thinking about Obama's land for peace proposals than they were about the new places their political donations might be going next year."

hahahahahaha

The guy has a sense of humor.
Is Hillary on vacation or something?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm totally confused. The patriot act was signed in to law under Bush (errr, a Republican) but democrats are chickenshit because most want to extend it?
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-25-2011, 10:33 PM)username Wrote: I'm totally confused. The patriot act was signed in to law under Bush (errr, a Republican) but democrats are chickenshit because most want to extend it?

You are confused about them attaching it to another piece of legislation so that it cannot be debated and changed? That didn't strike you as wrong?

You are getting bad about seeing people in terms of party. You assume I am a Republican. You read my words in that light.

I'm not a registered Republican, btw. Haven't been for 15 years. You can pretend I am if that helps...

You have to look at things historically instead of politically. When the Patriot Act was signed in to law we were in the post 911 grip and had Ricin infested letters being sent and we had splinter cells to sniff out of hiding. It is a little different now. We should be able to debate these things in our nation's capitol, not be chickenshits and hide them.

There are both Rs and Ds supporting the Patriot Act. It SHOULD be debated. This is what I'm protesting: "Senate Democrats have decided to use a small-business extension bill as a vehicle for approving an extension of expiring Patriot Act authorities."

The Dems did a dirty. Admit it.
Regarding the Patriot Act, so people remember WHO VOTED FOR THE EFFING THING IN THE FIRST PLACE:

These are the 98 U.S. senators for voted in favor of the US Patriot Act of 2001 (Senator Landrieu (D-LA) did not vote) Senator Russ Feingold of Wisconsin was the only senator who voted against the Patriot Act on October 24, of 2001.

Yeah, can't blame Bush for everything (sorry, Duchess!).
(05-25-2011, 10:39 PM)Cracker Wrote: The Dems did a dirty. Admit it.

Okay. But in the scheme of dirty politics that somehow rates like almost not worth mentioning.

More important, fuck the Queen and this whole woo-woo, I'm the first to raise a glass thing. Sorry, we don't have a monarchy in America and we really don't give a fuck about your stupid protocol. Maybe if you weren't like 100 years old you could have picked up your glass a little faster....grandma.
Commando Cunt Queen

I just don't give a fuck.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-25-2011, 11:05 PM)Cracker Wrote: Yeah, can't blame Bush for everything (sorry, Duchess!).

Surely you don't think just because you tell me something isn't George Bush's fault that I won't continue to blame him for whatever the hell appeals to me? Bwahahaha!

[Image: bush-funny-face-3.jpg]
(05-25-2011, 07:44 PM)Cracker Wrote: On a related note: Our First Lady is fucking Chewbaca. She is an embarrassment. The other world leaders fuck hot chicks. But not our leader, no, he had to embrace his blackness by marrying a gorilla. He's trying to fuck the white out of his family.

This is the reason I am glad this fucking racist cunt has me on ignore.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.