Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did you put up a flag today?
There are 18 houses on our cul-de-sac. 5 of us put up flags.
Commando Cunt Queen
Yes. I did.

You meant an American flag, right?

I have a flag up at the stable & at my house. They stay up 24/7.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-30-2011, 06:50 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: You meant an American flag, right?

hah Yes. It being Memorial Day and all that.

Commando Cunt Queen
(05-30-2011, 06:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I have a flag up at the stable & at my house. They stay up 24/7.

I'm only patriotic 3 or 4 days a year. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-30-2011, 07:03 PM)username Wrote:
(05-30-2011, 06:50 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: You meant an American flag, right?

hah Yes. It being Memorial Day and all that.

One house flies a POW-MIA flag 24/7.

A "couple" flies their Rainbow flag AND the Yellow Equal Sign on the navy backround flag, 24/7.

And then there's the guy with the Maple Leaf and the AZ State Flag.

many of my neighbors, and i, like to put up bunting on patriotic holidays~~

[Image: 967R00.jpg?fit=300w300h]

(05-30-2011, 07:22 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: One house flies a POW-MIA flag 24/7.

A "couple" flies their Rainbow flag AND the Yellow Equal Sign on the navy backround flag, 24/7.

And then there's the guy with the Maple Leaf and the AZ State Flag.

Colorful neighborhood. Nothing like that around here. We're one of the youngest couples on the street; most are retirees who probably wouldn't even know what a rainbow flag meant.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-30-2011, 07:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: many of my neighbors, and i, like to put up bunting on patriotic holidays~~

[Image: 967R00.jpg?fit=300w300h]

I like it. Can flag bunting touch the ground? Just wondering where the lines are drawn between bunting and flag.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-30-2011, 07:04 PM)username Wrote: I'm only patriotic 3 or 4 days a year. Smiley_emoticons_slash

let me guess which days, would it be vote for the dolt day? and of course, Presidents day and Memorial day.

I hope you have an up to date one?

58 stars and all.

Quote:Obama said : "I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go."

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-30-2011, 08:45 PM)IMaDick Wrote: let me guess which days, would it be vote for the dolt day? and of course, Presidents day and Memorial day.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. We put it up for the 4th of July, Veteran's Day, Memorial Day and....that's pretty much it. President's Day if we think of it but the other ones are consistent.
Commando Cunt Queen
Couldn't face the flag this year, maybe next year.

Instead I ordered 500 packets of Tapatio. Half will go to my boy's unit, the other half to a unit missing a member. MREs taste like shit and baloney n' cheese sandwiches get old really quickly.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-30-2011, 06:40 PM)username Wrote: There are 18 houses on our cul-de-sac. 5 of us put up flags.

That's a big ass cul-de-sac. Is there a lake in the middle?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Yup.....put them in the 2 big assed planters I gave my wife for Mothers day. (I waited 3 days after to get some good ones) They looked decent surounded by flowers and I want to put up a 247 one now. Everyone on my street put something out. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I only have a miniature flag that the USCIS gave my husband when he got his citizenship. I keep it in my pencil jar.
I hang up a casket flag on the 4th of July on my fence. That thing is huge!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-30-2011, 09:21 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(05-30-2011, 06:40 PM)username Wrote: There are 18 houses on our cul-de-sac. 5 of us put up flags.

That's a big ass cul-de-sac. Is there a lake in the middle?

I'm in Calfornia. The houses are so squeezed together, we might as well be stacked condos.

And actually, I have 12 to 34 of an acre which is considered a nice sized piece of property here. Signs_173
Commando Cunt Queen
We had bought one last year...still in the package, so I decided to put it up yesterday, as did a lot of my neighbors.

Looked at the package, and it said "USA flag proudly made in America, accessories (pole/bracket) made in China".

10-1 the pole breaks before the flag even gets the slightest tear, or fades.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

around town for the 4th of July~~

[Image: bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=CC&Date=20110628&Cat...es19683039]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bit early, mine will go up this weekend. The pyro in me is fixing to come out!!!!
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.