Maggot and BROTHER should have a weird off
They can post incomprehensible gibberish at each other and the first one that makes sense, loses.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:They can post incomprehensible gibberish at each other and the first one that makes sense, loses.
"Gibberish" is good darlin.
No one else will ever be weirder than our Maggot........
I think they both post while on the shitter, that would explain the incomprehensible gibberish.
sally Wrote:I think they both post while on the shitter, that would explain the incomprehensible gibberish.
you can't comprehend? What a bunch of sheeples.
This thread reminds me that fiber is good and jello is just...........jello.... unless it is strawberry with real strawberries and real whipped cream,then it becomes a completely different discussion. Combine the two in a barber-shop pole of visual sensual delight and there is no contest.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:This thread reminds me that fiber is good and jello is just...........jello.... unless it is strawberry with real strawberries and real whipped cream,then it becomes a completely different discussion. Combine the two in a barber-shop pole of visual sensual delight and there is no contest.
::thumbs::