Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's *horrors* bathing suit season!
do you suffer the agonies of the damned every year when it's time to go try on new bathing suits? do you struggle and sweat and hate yourself in that dressing room? i have about 13 bathing suits since i lived in florida for so long, but i want a new one. so looking around online i found Norma Kamali retro suits and i love them! they remind me of days when women looked like women, not stick insects! so here is the one i want...let's see yours. you men too.

this one is big $$$$ ~ it better make me look like Ava Gardner.

[Image: stunning-red-norma-kamali-swimsuit.jpg]

I can't show what I wear when I'm by myself & working on my tan. When people are around I wear a tankini. Most of my clothes other than jeans are black or white and the same goes for my swimsuits.

[Image: tankini_victorias_secret.jpg_2.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-31-2011, 03:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: do you suffer the agonies of the damned every year when it's time to go try on new bathing suits? do you struggle and sweat and hate yourself in that dressing room? i have about 13 bathing suits since i lived in florida for so long, but i want a new one. so looking around online i found Norma Kamali retro suits and i love them! they remind me of days when women looked like women, not stick insects! so here is the one i want...let's see yours. you men too.

this one is big $$$$ ~ it better make me look like Ava Gardner.

[Image: stunning-red-norma-kamali-swimsuit.jpg]

I truly hate shopping for bathing suits. I love that suit LC but where it hits (mid-hip), I think it would make one's legs look shorter (I'm long in the torso so I want my legs to appear longer than they are).

My current suit is a burgundy tankini with a shirred waist and a hi-cut bottom.

I'll probably buy a new suit this year. Blurg.

Commando Cunt Queen
i have looooooong legs. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(05-31-2011, 05:37 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i have looooooong legs. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Go you! It should look great then. Order it RIGHT NOW! It's really pretty.
Commando Cunt Queen
can i borrow $350.?

i'm trying to justify it. WTF it would last me until i die. i'd wear that SOB with my walker and dentures and depends! hah

Maggot better get a picture of that.
i'd poke out his other glass eye. :O

:B

I like this style bikini if there are no kids around. I have one like it that I bought when I had a nice butt, but I don't plan on wearing it anytime soon. Maybe when hell freezes over.

[Image: 708_2_.jpg]
Hey!

At least your Mum doesn't buy you a suit and then "suggests" you wear it because "you'll look cute".

Breast Cancer Thrivers Cruise 2011 - Grand Turk

Nice rack, Tiki!

I'd do you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-31-2011, 06:45 PM)sally Wrote: I like this style bikini if there are no kids around. I have one like it that I bought when I had a nice butt, but I don't plan on wearing it anytime soon. Maybe when hell freezes over.

You'll spring right back. You don't seem to be a hefty person.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-01-2011, 01:09 AM)Cracker Wrote: Nice rack, Tiki!

Seriously. Nice everything. Hubba hubba. Smiley_emoticons_razz
Commando Cunt Queen

Tiki is hawt.
ok where are the men in this thread? let's see your bathing suits! who wears speedos?

:O hah guess who this is---->

[Image: oldies_speedo.jpg_1286409392.jpg]

Ed Asner
Ed Assner. haha
(06-02-2011, 07:26 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: ok where are the men in this thread? let's see your bathing suits! who wears speedos?

:O hah guess who this is---->

[Image: oldies_speedo.jpg_1286409392.jpg]

I didn't think women liked men in speedos? Maybe they just don't like fat, hairy, balding men in speedos??? I'm going to California next month and will post a few pics upon my return.

Betcha can't wait.Smiley_emoticons_fies

Men in speedos look ridiculous & if anyone loves you she won't let you wear one.
(06-03-2011, 02:45 PM)Duchess Wrote: Men in speedos look ridiculous

I've actually never worn one. I believe a guy would have to be in super shape to pull it off. Kind of like those 'dental floss' bikinis for women.