Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hows that bank bailout going
And all the other "economic" Democratic strategies. Smiley_emoticons_slash

The economy added just 54,000 jobs in May, far fewer than economists-- who were already pessimistic about the labor market--had expected. That's the fewest new jobs added in eight months, and it's the latest sign that the fragile recovery may have ground almost to a halt.

The unemployment rate ticked up to 9.1 percent from 9 percent, according to the Labor Department's monthly jobs report.

Responding to a series of negative signs--a rise in first-time jobless claims, a slowdown in manufacturing activity, and a weak private-sector jobs report this week--economists had forecast that around 170,000 jobs would be created in May. Even that figure would have been a major slowdown from the 232,000 created in April, and far too few to put a dent in the unemployment rate.

The number of private-sector jobs increased by only 83,000--the lowest figure since last June--while public-sector jobs declined by 29,000, thanks to budget cuts by cash-strapped state and local governments.

Large-scale long-term unemployment has been a key feature of the jobs crisis. And in May, the number of long-term unemployed--defined as those who are out of work for 27 weeks or more--rose by 361,000, to 6.2 million, the report found. Their share of the total pool of jobless Americans rose to more than 45 percent.

link
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I would have to say that the plan that Obama has always wanted for this country is working exactly as planned, He spent his whole campaign telling everyone how fucked up we are feeling superior to the rest of the world and that superiority was because we have too much, we can keep our thermostats set at 75 in the winter and 60 in the summer, we have huge gas guzzling cars and we travel far to much.

anyone with a brain that listened to him knew that his goal was to bring the US down.

It's working just as planned congrats to liberal fucktards who voted for him they have become part and parcel to the destruction of the United States.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

This wouldn't be such a bad thing if only the shitty employees were let go and only people who bought houses with NINJA loans were losing them. Sadly, that isn't the case.

I only worked one day this week. I have felt extremely guilty being home sick for a few days. I can't imagine how the people feel who want to work. It must feel like shit letting your wife and kids down and losing most of what you have. My heart goes out to the good people who are suffering. Fuck the lazy people who caused this. Obama didn't do it on his own. He had an army of worthless POS voters to support him.

I also feel badly for the dumbasses who voted for Obama in good faith. They must feel cheated, as well.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I honestly dont think that his goal was to "bring the US down", so I'm assuming that was said sarcastically. He's just following the age-old spending policies of the left. The one area that I do give him kudos for is helping the automakers...most of that debt has been repaid, and that particular job sector appears to be on the rebound (a big kudos to Ford for saying "fuck you, we dont want/need the money).

The banks and financial thing was a huge fuck-up..and it appears that they have already resorted back to business as usual....if not worse, as they are making it almost impossible to get a loan nowadays.

Obama, and the rest of the libutards need to get a fucking clue, and start making things easier for the small businessman..the backbone of this country. He's done just the opposite.

What's really scary to me is..the GOP, to this point, has got no one to offer as a serious contender in 2014.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

This is reminding me of the Carter administration more every day. We should be seeing lines at the gas station any day now.
hah..........please note that my post was not a "Double dip"
Wow

If repeating yourself makes you right then you are both right.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

That's the problem with newbies they are sooooo impatient.
This is what I got 4-5 times over a 10 min span while trying to make a simple fucking reply to a post

[Image: 6652f2a601.gif]
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

(06-03-2011, 11:43 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Wow

hah

I blame Satan.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
And all the liberal people said praise the messiah, the creator of all things of hope and change.

Quote: obama said: Jan 28, 2008 ... "My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it
John Adams

(06-03-2011, 11:40 AM)Maggot Wrote: This is reminding me of the Carter administration more every day. We should be seeing lines at the gas station any day now.

But remember interest rates when Carter was President. Some as high as 18% on home loans, the industry was selling 100 year mortgages. Double digit inflation. I think we will all face rapid devaluation of the dollar and be told that US dollars are being replaced by the Amero and that 2 USD will equal 1 Amero. It will make the us citizen take it on the chin and really smack the responsible ones who saved, having them serve as the victims of the ones who spent and wasted our solvency.
Duchess should to get on the fucking phone to her host and demand a refund if they can't adjust the max user connection

I already replied to this, but I don't see it.

Obama is on to us.
(06-03-2011, 11:48 AM)Cracker Wrote:

hah

I blame Satan.

Now I see it.

Voodoo.
(06-03-2011, 11:48 AM)thekid65 Wrote: This is what I got 4-5 times over a 10 min span while trying to make a simple fucking reply to a post

[Image: 6652f2a601.gif]

In this case I think the server had problems creating "the next page". It happened alot in the John Clarke thread.
It ended up being another max user sql error.

Yeah, the economy seems to be taking another turn for the worse. If it continues, Obama may well be fucked for 2012.

The only unknown to me is, what would have happened had we not taken the steps we did? Around the time of Obama's election it seemed like the large majority of so-called experts (economists) were predicting some huge depression if money weren't pumped in to the economy, the banks bailed out etc.

And I don't have time to look right now, but who voted for all the bailouts? I know Bush started them and Obama added to them but I don't recall some united opposition to them on the part of Republicans. Then again, I might be getting old-timers.

Commando Cunt Queen
When Bush left office the Dems held majorities in both houses of congress.

John Adams

(06-03-2011, 01:03 PM)username Wrote: Around the time of Obama's election it seemed like the large majority of so-called experts (economists) were predicting some huge depression if money weren't pumped in to the economy, the banks bailed out etc.

And they were the same ones who stated that the stimulus would have a POSITIVE impact on the economy, too.

Sometimes you gotta go for the best 3 out of 5 coin tosses instead of one game of "Heads or Tails". I learned that in Econ 101. Or maybe it was Stat 101?

And it was taxpayers, who voiced the loudest opposition to corporate bailouts . . . and not just "fringe" elements, either.

Who listened?