Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday night party sign in.
Can ya see the stars? Are ya (drinking)? Smoking a bit of hotch? Enjoying the air? Getting laid? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch (Now THATS a stupid question!) Anyways .........It's Friday!!! :B I am just not giving up my last day of vaca that easily.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
hello maggot! its Saturday here, 12.43pm
(06-03-2011, 10:39 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: hello maggot! its Saturday here, 12.43pm

Sucks for you.

Yeah, I'm in prime Friday night mode. Not to say that I'm drunk or anything....pfft. A half bottle of wine hardly equals drunk...right?
Commando Cunt Queen
This is my friday night. I started work at 7.30am and finished at 10.30pm last night. I did a double shift, but.........the last six hours its double time! So I am happy. I am prepared to party with you guys in your time zone.
Hiya Aussie and username. Going outside in a min to check stuff. I tell ya any animal that sticks their tongue in my pool will have it comming out looking like bacon. I just stuck 15 gal of pure chlorine in...........there is a green cloud rising! hah It better be clear in the AM!
Hey Aussie.......how hard is it to stick stuff on u-tube? Sign up and just download from windows media?
(06-03-2011, 10:52 PM)username Wrote:
(06-03-2011, 10:39 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: hello maggot! its Saturday here, 12.43pm

Sucks for you.

Yeah, I'm in prime Friday night mode. Not to say that I'm drunk or anything....pfft. A half bottle of wine hardly equals drunk...right?

Probably as much as these 4 Sam Addams and a doobie is........Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(06-03-2011, 11:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: Hiya Aussie and username. Going outside in a min to check stuff. I tell ya any animal that sticks their tongue in my pool will have it comming out looking like bacon. I just stuck 15 gal of pure chlorine in...........there is a green cloud rising! hah It better be clear in the AM!

You just ruined the whole skinny dipping in Maggot's pool nakie thing. Skinboils really dampen the mood. j/s.
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-03-2011, 11:22 PM)Maggot Wrote: Hey Aussie.......how hard is it to stick stuff on u-tube? Sign up and just download from windows media?

easy peasy they have a browse button like Mock. you choose the video file and upload. i hope u put something funny up.

It's cold and windy here today, here is a pic just taken. I was sitting out on the balcony enjoying the warmth from the sunlight. but the wind is strong and cold.
It was windy for 2-3 days now its dark and no wind. I can hopefully light my fire Saturday night, and get rid of this pile of branches. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Its your Fall there now eh?
Get a room already.

*pouts*
Commando Cunt Queen
Ummmm, who wants a vodka? I just got off work, I have a fire burning outside and some steaks that have been in the juice for a couple of days that are just about to hit the coals.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-04-2011, 01:13 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Ummmm, who wants a vodka? I just got off work, I have a fire burning outside and some steaks that have been in the juice for a couple of days that are just about to hit the coals.

What is this "juice" you speak of?
Commando Cunt Queen
It's a green chile meat marinade that I make myself, it has some secret ingredients.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Stop it User.

Maggot, 1st of June is the first day of winter.
Hi Aussie, How are you sweetie?
John Adams

Hi Dick *wave*
Well, I must say, this turned out to be a big non event
Did you dance and sing? did you take maggot up on his nude moon bathing he invited you to?

Don't blame us if the center of attention didn't co operate.
John Adams