Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Forgive me Father for I have sinned...
My sin was gluttony (feel free to post your own).

As I said somewhere else, I got quite drunk at the wedding we attended last night.

We arrived at our hotel early (around 2pm). My husband and I were both hungry. While I don't usually eat junk food, there was an In N Out burger joint right next door. So, my husband got us both a cheeseburger, some fries and a regular coke (my husband thinks ordering diet coke with junk food is blasphemy).

So fine, a little junk food here and there, whatever.

We then proceed to the wedding where we have appetizers and, at around 7pm, a great, big dinner of chicken, pasta, salad, rolls and of course, cake.

After getting back to the hotel, since we hadn't had cellphone reception at the wedding, it occurred to me that I ought to call and check on my kids (because I'm an attentive mom and all and it made perfect sense at the time). So I called them at around 11:50p.m. and basically managed to ruin a perfectly good nights sleep for my SIL, her son and my kids (and I got to hear all about the new hole in our masterbedroom wall). Having accomplished that, I head back to our room and there's my husband with 2 MORE cheeseburgers, fries and cokes. I said "are you fucking crazy"? And promptly ate it all.

Duchess, stop reading here.

Going to the bathroom this morning closely resembled giving birth. 50

To begin penance, I just spent a very painful, hungover hour at the gym running on the treadmill and riding the bike. And I'm swearing off In N Out burger forever.

The end.

Commando Cunt Queen
Hey, girl!

Did you get it "Animal" style when your hubbie got the In-Out, In-Out urge?

You did post he wanted it twice . . . didn't you? hah

Yes . . . I, too, sin at the chrome counter of In N Out Burgers.

Double-Double (2 by 2), Animal style WITH grilled onions, large fries and a chocolate malt.
(06-05-2011, 06:51 PM)username Wrote: Duchess, stop reading here.

Thanks for thinking of me!

I guess you don't recall me saying the quickest way to get me to do something is to tell me not to. Smiley_emoticons_slash

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
REPENT!

[Image: biljana_durdevic_gluttony_2004.jpg]

Repent and rub your whaling lance with oil.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

hah Perfect, LC!

Tiki, fortunately the "oh my God there's no kids around" sex occurred much earlier. After eating all that food there was no way I was letting my husband anywhere near me. It would have been like two rhinos mating.

Ugh. How do really fat people have sex?

Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Sorry Duchess. I tried.
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-05-2011, 07:11 PM)username Wrote: Ugh. How do really fat people have sex?

by themselves.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-05-2011, 07:11 PM)username Wrote: How do really fat people have sex?

I've heard they roll the really big ones in flour first.

What did you get them for a wedding present? Just curious what other people do. Sometimes I buy from the registry, but usually I give cash. I enjoy holidays and other events much more when I just give cash. It used to be considered tacky, but I think people like it now. Especially if two middle aged people get married. They already have everything.

I eat junk about once a week so I don't feel deprived. I know Mexican food has thousands of calories, but life would suck if I didn't get to eat at least one great meal a week.

My sin is usually blasphemy. I never learned to be reverent.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
hah

I think most people prefer cash! I never look at registries anymore. In this case, somehow my husband offered or agreed to provide the couple's limo service to/from the wedding. It wasn't too bad (as limo costs can go). $150. The guy is series 7 registered but he's basically my husband's assistant right now (just getting started in the bidness). Nice guy.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I loved Christmas this year because I mostly gave cash. Then the dumbasses that overspent on Paula Deen pots and pans could pay their electric bill.

I hope marriage doesn't ruin your husband's assistant. The first year is either fabulous or people fight like hell.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
These folks are from cali, they more than likely already have kids cracker.
John Adams

(06-05-2011, 09:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote: These folks are from cali, they more than likely already have kids cracker.

Are you kidding? We hand out free birth control prescriptions and condoms to kids at 5th grade graduation. None of this "abstinence" shit for Californians.
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-05-2011, 06:51 PM)username Wrote: To begin penance, I just spent a very painful, hungover hour at the gym running on the treadmill and riding the bike.

OMG! that was harsh. I have NEVER heard of someone with a hangover getting on a treadmill. That's Oprah Material right there!
We don't have In N Out burger over here, it's the best fast food chain from what I hear.
LC,

what was the point of the obese woman pic?

It seems highly offensive and blasphemous. I mean, that really happened to an innocent person and it was a horrible thing. Those nails really went into His hands and He really did bleed from the crown of thorns. I don't take what He did for all of us lightly.

(06-06-2011, 11:38 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: LC,

what was the point of the obese woman pic?

It seems highly offensive and blasphemous. I mean, that really happened to an innocent person and it was a horrible thing. Those nails really went into His hands and He really did bleed from the crown of thorns. I don't take what He did for all of us lightly.

Aussie, stop that. Have you forgotten where you are?

yeh I know! but I really love God and I hate it when that happens.
(06-06-2011, 11:43 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: yeh I know! but I really love God and I hate it when that happens.

God knows you love him & God knows what Mock is like. He's not offended.