Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CALLING A SPADE A SPADE

Do any of the "rules" we abide by in real life carry over to the internet?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Just one rule carries over to the internet from real life.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

For instance, I know that a member here is a lying two faced sack of shit, the one thing that should come with you to the internet is "integrity".

It sometimes affect the way I respond to this member, but I know they have little or nothing else in the world, but holy fuck their whole internet life is a fucking lie.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I believe the people that I've known for years in Mock have integrity. I don't presume to know anything about anyone but you can't spend years with someone & not be able to at least have an impression of who they truly are.
(06-07-2011, 09:51 AM)IMaDick Wrote: For instance, I know that a member here is a lying two faced sack of shit, the one thing that should come with you to the internet is "integrity".

It sometimes affect the way I respond to this member, but I know they have little or nothing else in the world, but holy fuck their whole internet life is a fucking lie.

Who are you talking about, Dick? Cough it up.

(06-07-2011, 09:06 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Do any of the "rules" we abide by in real life carry over to the internet?

For me, most.

I am NOT PC in the third dimension. Tempered . . . but NOT PC.

Acerbic . . . but not deliberately cruel.

I call a spade a spade.

And that's a "No . . . asshole.", to those who thought that's a response I use to describe non-caucasians.

Fucking nigga lovers . . . get a life.

(06-07-2011, 10:14 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: For me, most.

I am NOT PC in the third dimension. Tempered . . . but NOT PC.

Acerbic . . . but not deliberately cruel.

I call a spade a spade.

And that's a "No . . . asshole.", to those who thought that's a response I use to describe non-caucasians.

Fucking nigga lovers . . . get a life.

hah hah hah hah

I am more direct online, less filtered. I'm a pretty honest person, though, so people always know where they stand with me IRL. I'm not pretentious.

I am very polite as I go about my day to day business. I dislike people who are loud or rude or vulgar in public.

Am I so racially biased IRL? I'm not sure. I live in a white neighborhood. Some of the people I love best are black and I work with several people of color. Half of the black folks I know are the coolest people you would ever want to meet, the other half have a "let's stick together and get away with what we can because we are black" thing going on. I think racism goes both ways. K, my buddy, can talk about how annoying her other black friends are to me, but she doesn't expect a lot of feedback. I'm sure I'm her white friend, not just her friend. She probably doesn't forward all the funny texts to me that she forwards to her other contacts, even though I would probably laugh.

I love kids in real life, but I don't hang out with kids online. Because that is just creepy.

Would you be able to tell you were talking to Cracker if you met me on the street? Not at first. I don't discuss politics or social issues much. You would have to know me professionally to figure out I'm not a complete dumbass. I might slip and be a smartass, but that would be your only clue.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
just about anyone could follow this crumb trail.

but you're not the one.
John Adams

Yeah, I know I'm not full of shit.

Who do you think I would like to impress? Tiki, maybe, because she has a Mercedes and I have a Nissan. hahaha!
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Maybe it should be you?

John Adams

(06-07-2011, 12:02 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Maybe it should be you?

Do you KNOW someone is a big fat liar or do you just suspect?

(This is how I know I'm female ~ I want to know who it is. Stupid gossiping whore. hahahaha)

I am not suspicious in general. If someone wants to be a millionaire, they can be online if that makes them happy. As long as they aren't sending me pics of them rolling naked in a bed full of one dollar bills, Cracker doesn't care.
(06-07-2011, 12:07 PM)Cracker Wrote: Do you KNOW someone is a big fat liar or do you just suspect?

(This is how I know I'm female ~ I want to know who it is. Stupid gossiping whore. hahahaha)

Are you calling yourself a stupid gossiping whore or Dick? I would say it's Dick. He reminds me of one of the crazy bitches at my womens forum, they start threads about how a person in the forum isn't who they say they are and then they won't say who it is. Well then why even bring it up you stupid cunt.

(06-07-2011, 11:43 AM)IMaDick Wrote: just about anyone could follow this crumb trail.

Probably ought to change that to dumb fail.
Commando Cunt Queen
I don't go online & threaten to harm someone, same in real life. For the most part I am PC & I try to be in the blogosphere as well.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
(07-15-2011, 10:26 AM)kfran Wrote: For the most part I am PC

Ima break you of that awful habit. Smiley_emoticons_fies