Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CRACKER, I THOUGHT OF YOU

This is taken from my state's Craig's List. The moment I read the reference to being loud I thought of Cracker. {I say that in the nicest possible way}.

Normally, I don't condone the harrassment of young people -- and although this particular sheboon probably weighs more than I do, I'd probably say she's 12-13 years old. Either way, she's got some adult behaviors (albeit beligerent and disturbing) so maybe a parent or neighbor will read this and sit her down.

But please, stop standing at the intersections and running your mouth. This is a nice neighborhood. You are overweight, ugly, and should be kept indoors. It may be instinctive for you to be at a corner... maybe that's how your relatives make money -- to me, you look like an ape version of a gargoyle. You also don't have to talk to someone right next to you as if they are 1,000 feet away. I mean please parents, why let your children carry on these stereotypes? Hey moms, maybee u shuld dresz her in a KFC chiken shirt too, ya herd?

Also, please stop hanging out at the swingset with your also overweight, brown friends. You're scaring the children and probably the dogs too. If I was a parent, I'd take my kids to the zoo if I wanted to show them wild animals -- at least they are behind cages. If I was a little kid and saw you late at night without bars around you, I think I'd piss my pants. Might want to get used to those bars too, you and/or your future 'baby daddy' will probably be spending some time looking through them. Also, take pity on the play equipment -- do you think it was constructed with your fat ass in mind? That's in a public place too and your mere presence makes the housing crisis worse. I think we could sell our homes for 1-2% more if you just stayed inside. Take the shit back to the projects.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
sheboon is a terrible racist slur seen at white supremacist sites like where i found these stereotypes when i googled it. shame on them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are there bad words for white people, words that incite emotion?

That was the first time I heard that particular word.
hahaha

Damn, though, I'm torn on this one. I like kids. It sounds like there is a family of color with a rather large daughter that moved into an otherwise white neighborhood. They probably moved from an urban area to a more suburban area. I notice people from urban areas, or poverty-ridden outskirts, are the loudest kinds of people. They also congregate at the corners of streets and the parks.

Is this a problem of geography or color?

If I take my kid to a park and there is a group of teens there, we leave. Big kids should leave the playgrounds for the little kids. What that suburb needs is a basketball court. That would solve all the problems. A basketball court with a big fence.

And yes, the person who wrote that is probably a racist. They don't like seeing black people in their neighborhood. There are some mixed neighborhoods I would be OK living in, but not most. I definitely wouldn't live in a stereotypical black neighborhood in the South. No way. That isn't racism, it is pragmatism.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-11-2011, 01:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are there bad words for white people, words that incite emotion?

That was the first time I heard that particular word.

Cracker. Honky. White Devil. The Man. Klan (we aren't all klansmen). Whitey. Whitefish. White bread. There are more. Those are the first that come to mind.

Do they incite emotion? Not really. I noticed I'm white. I know there was history before I was born. So what?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
List of slurs.. Smiley_emoticons_fies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

Heh..

Mock / moch
(U.S.) a Jew [first used in the 1960s as an abbreviated form of mocky (qv)
i found a pic for Cracker! hahahahaha

Attached Files
.jpg   crackercampaign.jpg (Size: 7.81 KB / Downloads: 55)

Hahaha at LC's pic.

A moment of honesty, please:

1.) Would you live in a black neighborhood?

2.) Would you have any concerns if a few families of color from the city moved into your subdivision/neighborhood?

I have to be honest and say I sold my last house because a few families of color bought in that neighborhood (and a few people went Section 8). It was a lovely house, but when a family with 8 kids bought across the street, I sold and moved within the month. I am sad whenever I drive over to that side of town. That subdivision has gone to hell except for a few holdouts that lived there when I did. I did the right thing. That house isn't worth what I paid for it over ten years ago.

There was always one family of color that lived there when I bought the house. Loved them. You couldn't tell by looking at the houses who lived where. But when the Section 8 moved in and the people from the city, you could tell immediately. Loud music, pitbulls, 6 cars (I bet Maggot has 7), kids running around all hours of the night yelling and screaming, people coming and going all the time. Different lifestyles don't mix too well sometimes.
(06-11-2011, 01:40 PM)Cracker Wrote: Do they incite emotion? Not really. I noticed I'm white. I know there was history before I was born. So what?

Yup. I feel nothing when I see those words & I'm certain that wouldn't change if someone shouted them at me. Stupid, on the other hand, would make my hair stand on end. Rawr!

(06-11-2011, 01:52 PM)Cracker Wrote: A moment of honesty, please:

2.) Would you have any concerns if a few families of color from the city moved into your subdivision/neighborhood?

1.) No.

2.) I can't answer that without sounding haughty so I choose not to. I don't like how it makes me feel when I come across like that.

Honestly, Duchess, it makes me feel kinda bad, too. But hiding doesn't help. Being polite about it doesn't help. Spitting platitudes doesn't help. Only truth helps. I'm at that point where I have to unburden myself of the truth or I will start to have real feelings of resentment. I'm already pissed about the people sitting at home on my fucking dime when they could be at work. I don't want to angry at their kids, too.

The original post pissed me off that someone would say that shit about a child, but I've seen those kids and I know what that person is saying. I don't have those strong feelings, and I try to give kids a pass, but I have share some truth now. In some cultures, 12 year olds aren't kids anymore. They are sexually active, nasty talking, hardened to the world, and criminals already. Not because it's their nature or because they were born that way but because they were raised by a piece of shit.

There are entire cultures of people that we pay to warehouse away that are raising their kids to be pieces of shit like they are. There are no manners taught or Golden Rules or respect for others. There are millions of people raising worthless thugs who will beat, steal, and tax our own children to death during their lifetime. It isn't getting any better. There are no hand-ups. That shit doesn't work. There are only handouts and keeping people separated.

The biggest illusion in America is thinking these people WANT to change. It's fucking bullshit. They want the easy life. They want what you have. They want what they don't have to earn. They want to be bigshots without the pride of accomplishment that goes with it.

If you don't have to come into contact with those type of people in your day-to-day life, good for you. But they are out there. Rather than turn to hate for a solution, we need to be honest. We need to tell people to have some manners, work for what they have, and follow the rules. That isn't hate. It is truth.
sorry...i'd call these sheboons and worse--->

WISTV
A 14-month-old girl is in serious condition at a South Carolina hospital after being thrown from a speeding getaway car on Thursday night.

The Richland County Sheriff's Department said three suspects, including the girl's mother, were caught shoplifting at discount retailer KMart in Columbia before the accident occurred.

The baby girl suffered broken ribs, a collapsed lung and multiple abrasions. Courtney Nicole-Francetta Mace was charged with two counts of assault and battery as well as one count of unlawful conduct toward a child

Authorities told WISTV.com they responded to a shoplifting call at a local KMart shortly after 9:00pm on Thursday.

When deputies arrived, KMart security had 21-year-old Courtney NaShawn Palmer in custody.

Captain Chris Cowan said: 'We know that three people went into the KMart with a child in the vehicle. We know that as they arrived at the KMart that they were there to shoplift.'
Security officers told deputies that Palmer and another woman, later identified as 20-year-old Courtney Nicole-Francetta Mace, the mother of the injured baby, got into a scuffle with security officers after being confronted and accused of stealing from the store.

Deputies said 22-year-old Kimberly Moody was waiting in the getaway car at the time when she noticed what was going on and sped away from the KMart parking lot.
Authorities said doctors are monitoring the baby's condition at the intensive care unit at Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital.

The child was not restrained and the door was not secure, causing her to fly out of the vehicle.

Captain Cowan reported: 'She (Moody) hit the accelerator. She accelerated to a high rate of speed, sending a one-year-old out of the back of the vehicle into the parking lot, causing serious injury.'

'Once she realizes the child's been thrown out of the vehicle, she stops.

'She and the other individual come running out of the KMart, picked the child up, put the child in the car, and then take the child to the hospital.'

The child suffered broken ribs, a collapsed lung and multiple abrasions, Deputy Curtis Wilson confirmed.

Moody was charged yesterday with unlawful conduct towards a child and has since posted bail.

Palmer was arrested on Thursday night and charged with shoplifting after attempting to steal two bottles of body spray, a bottle of body wash, a stick of deodorant, a pair of earrings, and a pack of tissue totaling $29.61, according to authorities.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is my zip code, it encompasses 79.63 sq. miles.

Hispanic/Latino: 2.8%
White*: 85%
Black*: 10.3%
Native American*: 0%
Asian*: 0.8%
Hawaiian/Pacific Islander*: 0%
Other*: 0.1%
Multiracial*: 0.9%

I can't believe they stopped, usually these fucktards are so self-absorbed they keep on going.
My older daughter once had her black friend over for the weekend we went to an amusement park and this kid was loud, obnoxious and a real asshole. Cutting in line at rides and at the food kiosks. I set that kid on a bench and read her the riot act. She just laughed. After leaving the park I brought that kid home and told the parents that I did not want her at my house again. She swore like a sailor and did not do a damn thing I said. They were pissed at me because they said she was "special". I said "Good, here's a special delivery for ya" and left. They probably thought I was racist. Fuck-em.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
White people live like that, too. This is what you need:

http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/SAF...d=people_9

Poverty is the best indicator of behavior. While some people have bad luck, most people live in poverty due to their own behaviors.

I live in a low-poverty area. I can leave my car doors unlocked at night.
(06-11-2011, 01:52 PM)Cracker Wrote: Hahaha at LC's pic.
A moment of honesty, please:

Yes, I have in Brooklyn. It was fine. When I first moved to the neighborhood there was crime and you did have to be careful going out late at night, but I never had a problem. Much more common were people just like myself with actually often more conservative values than I had, people working hard, saving money, raising their kids. Were most of the mothers single? Yes. But this did not stop them from being good mothers. One of the kids I knew from back then is now at Princeton for instance. The mom was kind of a flake, a free spirit really, but strict and dedicated. All of her kids have excelled.

No.

Different lifestyles don't mix too well sometimes.

The problem is racist stereotypes assume different lifestyles, even when there are not any. If you sought to find common ground, you probably would find it.

People do not mix enough to come to understand each other. I was a white kid coming from a white suburb when I moved to Brooklyn and for sure, I had racial stereotypes, even though I thought I did not. It took making friends with the people there to change them.
(06-11-2011, 01:52 PM)Cracker Wrote: 1.) Would you live in a black neighborhood?

1.) Hell no, I'd rather pitch a tent out in the woods. Living in a black neighborhood anywhere around here would mean that I'd either be A.) living in a rundown shack around the corner from the local bar where they drink beer in brown paper bags during the day and sell crack at night or B.) Living in the roach infested projects ( my mom had a couple of friends that lived in the projects and the roaches were falling off the ceiling onto my head) where they sit on the porch drinking beer from brown paper bags during the day and sell crack at night.

2.) I would be concerned if they acted like a bunch of ignorant niggers just as I would be concerned if a white family moved in and behaved like a bunch of white trash.

What my flaky, wild, single-mom friend taught her kids was accountability and self-sufficiency. I will never forget when the girl - the one at Princeton now who I always really liked, such a smart kid - fell on her roller blades and badly. The mom got really angry at her for not being more careful and punished her, and that seemed cold to me at the time. But now I realize she was teaching her responsibility.
Who bought her the fucking roller blades? If you don't have money for doctors, don't buy roller blades.
Would you live in a black neighborhood?

emphatically not. i couldn't ignore illegal activity.

in florida i had to briefly live in an area where i had arrested 34 of the locals, black, mexican illegals and white trash. we didn't like each other much.