Bikers and GIs, a (possibly) stupid question
I see ol' Smooth is posting more email to show her patriotism...

How did bikers and military service get so closely linked? Or do I have it wrong and it's just a pretention that's prevalent online.

I'm not trying to discount the respect bikers have for GIs, but as someone that's been affiliated with the military for 31 years, the feeling doesn't seem to be reciprocated. I'll freely admit it's outside my realm of experience though and I'd like to hear about someone else's point of view on the matter. Are a lot of bikers veterans?
some are. and a lot of PIG cops are veterans too. however, they are not worthy of r-e-s-p-e-c-t since they are cops.

I wouldn't bother asking but when I see someone that's probably never even considered volunteering to join a branch of the military acting like she owns the concept, I get a little annoyed.
Perfect example: thisis Smooth's response to a date correction in the original story...
Quote:Regardless of the details, shame on you for not recognizing an American hero. Not a soul in this place would have thesac to do what he did so if you don't have something positive to say about this man who went way above and beyond and outdid all you pups who were still sucking your mama's tit when he did this......fuck right off.
No one is as much of a patriot as she is.
fgp and muddflap are...::thumbs::
Fug duh kund
Luke Warmwater Wrote:fgp and muddflap are...::thumbs::
Going a little off topic here, but since when does posting your political opinions online count for community service and helping your country? That doesn't make much sense to me when I see that claim keep popping up over there.
I'm a vet and I know I don't want any of these fuck-ups coming to my funeral.
Fug duh kund
The klan actually volunteer in their communities ?...I am astounded...They don't strike me as loving, giving people, not a one of them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't plan on having one.
Duchess Wrote:The klan actually volunteer in their communities ?...I am astounded...They don't strike me as loving, giving people, not a one of them.
No, that's the point... they think they're doing community service by posting their 'knowledge' about illegal aliens ect online. I don't remember EVER reading about real life community service.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Perfect example: thisis Smooth's response to a date correction in the original story...
Quote:Regardless of the details, shame on you for not recognizing an American hero. Not a soul in this place would have thesac to do what he did so if you don't have something positive to say about this man who went way above and beyond and outdid all you pups who were still sucking your mama's tit when he did this......fuck right off.
No one is as much of a patriot as she is.

I went over there to read the whole thread...There was nothing disrespectful about Born's post, not one damn thing & her post jumping all over his shit for an imagined slight is wracking up votes...All of you who voted forthat are as fucked up as she has become...::finger::
she also has chastised Born for bringing his "MOCK persona" over to 24. while she drops F-bombs in open talk forum. exactly who brought their Mock persona to 24 and is driving good people away? ::dunno::

If anyone's fucked up that thread, it's her. Jesus Christ, what a shrill, screeching harpy.
i'm still trying to comprehend the "brother" thing....let's see...if you ride a bike you can be a brother. if you are a veteran bikers will respect you. oops, i forgot to mention, it was one of bullet's 'brothers' who rolled over on him to save his own ass.

anyway, i digress. if you are a veteran and also ride a bike, on or off duty, and you're a cop, you cannot be a 'brother'. have i got this right? because upstanding charitable citizens who belong to clubs do not like cops. how odd. ::laugh::

Okay, how about this? How did some skag that spent most of her adult life working in a bar in Detroit become one of the greatest American patriots but all the veterans here at Mock are trash?
No one has commented on the fact that had someone else made such an error with a significant fact that she would have been all over that like white on rice & she would have called THAT disrespectful.
and another thing...i'm a patch holder. and i'm a woman! i can hold a patch basedon my own merits. i am not anyone's old lady. or property. never was, never would be. i have too much self respect to show my ass at our briefing room. i don't have to fuck goons to ride with a bona-fide patch holder. yep, that patch and a buck will buy them a beer.

my brothers and sisters had my back and i had theirs. we counted on that.

my patch:

Attached Files
.gif   Monroe-Co-SO-patch.gif (Size: 107.47 KB / Downloads: 37)

LuMPyPussy Wrote:Okay, how about this? How did some skag that spent most of her adult life working in a bar in Detroit become one of the greatest American patriots but all the veterans here at Mock are trash?
Because a couple of years ago the members at FG pumped her delusional ass.
BROTHER Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Okay, how about this? How did some skag that spent most of her adult life working in a bar in Detroit become one of the greatest American patriots but all the veterans here at Mock are trash?
Because a couple of years ago the members at FG pumped her delusional ass.
Finally !...A post worthy of Mock ! ::bravo::
jackboots Wrote:she also has chastised Born for bringing his "MOCK persona" over to 24. while she drops F-bombs in open talk forum. exactly who brought their Mock persona to 24 and is driving good people away? ::dunno::
Because she forgets that mock was made for her 24 persona. You know how that memory loss lie goes.