Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOCK FORUMS

Mock has fifteen forums with only six of them viewable to guests. Does anyone have a problem with a little over half of Mock being invisible to lurkers? I may have asked this question before but I can't recall if I just thought of asking it or if I actually did.

Ima freak about our privacy but I know not everyone feels that way.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Personally, I think all forums should be open to lurkers (viewing), except the members only section, and of course the staff section.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

It used to matter, but entry into the forum is so easy now, there is no need to hold anything in confidence except the members only and the elder forum.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

"Elder"....always hated that term for this forum. Sounds way too much like a Mormon.

I don't mind so much that entry into the forum has become easier. Face it..there are some folks that are capable of posting witty/sharp replies that really don't want to jump through hoops in order to participate in a forum. There's too much competition out there...folks can take their postings wherever they want.

Anyhoo...the more sections that are available to view, the more chance someone has to find something interesting that they want to contribute to, and that makes them more likely to join, IMO.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

I didn't say there was aything wrong with how members are added, but it is much easier to get in here now that when I joined.

Fucking Sinister was brutal to newbies back then.

Elders? I used to be one until OP whined and cried like a little bitch.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-19-2011, 11:03 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Elders? I used to be one until OP whined and cried like a little bitch.

That had NOTHING to do with OP. I don't roll that way.

(06-19-2011, 11:03 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Fucking Sinister was brutal to newbies back then.

She was/is a worthless cunt. Wouldnt call her brutal though..just a wannabe internet badass.

I suppose it may have seemed different to you ass kissers. But for anyone who stood up, it was not a nice thing or a quick thing to get into the forums from newbie hell.

John Adams

It took me an entire freakin' day...and even then the bs didn't end. Normal conversation was very difficult & there were those that simply thought a forum with no real rules was a place to be vulgar. 78...and then there was Necro running around calling everyone a nigger..because he could.
What is a Mock Elder? Are there special powers involved?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-19-2011, 01:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: But for anyone who stood up, it was not a nice thing or a quick thing to get into the forums from newbie hell.

"But for anyone who stood up" . . . what does this mean?

Is it standing up against the "Man"? Standing up against the "Mods"?

Or is it a reference to body positon while urinating and a perceived hatred of men, by the Admins?

"Not a nice thing or a quick thing" . . . why do I think this is a reference to a border town hooker experience and has nothing to do with Mock?
(06-19-2011, 01:42 PM)Cracker Wrote: What is a Mock Elder? Are there special powers involved?

MF gave all of us that had supported Mock in the early days that title. He called us his core membership and I guess it was just a silly way to set us apart and show his appreciation. No special powers except for extra consideration.

So Dick is bitching for nothing?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Tiki, go get some batteries for your vibrator, you're as bitchy as any female I have ever seen.
John Adams

(06-19-2011, 01:46 PM)Cracker Wrote: So Dick is bitching for nothing?

go with Tiki to the store, I think those ball tucking underwear of yours are too tight.

John Adams

(06-19-2011, 02:03 PM)IMaDick Wrote: go with Tiki to the store, I think those ball tucking underwear of yours are too tight.

Since it's Father's Day, I'll do you damn beer run.

Wife still has the headache, huh?
Do you have children with this wife, Dick, or did they all come before? Do y'all celebrate Fathers Day or does she just bitch about your "damn kids" calling and dropping by? Does she buy you presents from the dogs and cats on Fathers Day? (People do that shit, I swear.)
(06-19-2011, 02:04 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(06-19-2011, 02:03 PM)IMaDick Wrote: go with Tiki to the store, I think those ball tucking underwear of yours are too tight.

Since it's Father's Day, I'll do your damn beer run.

Can we get thin tortilla chips and salsa? I feel I need something spicy to kick this bug.

I fixed your typo because I know that bothers you. Literate people still care. I didn't want to quote your shame. haha

Can't buy alcohol here on Sundays. Fucking Bible Belt.
(06-19-2011, 02:09 PM)Cracker Wrote: I fixed your typo because I know that bothers you. Literate people still care. I didn't want to quote your shame. haha

Thanks.

Arrrrgh!

We stated selling soft and hard booze at 6:00 AM. - 9:00 AM Eastern.

Another oops.