Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Senator fucks up
Yeah, this one in my hometown over the weekend.

Story

What a fuck-up....can't wait to see how this plays out...and I for one am gonna be very pissed if he's still eligible for a taxpayer supported pension.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I guess this is another case of holding public officials to a higher standard.

For a regular citizen, one DUI and no one was injured...? Meh.
Commando Cunt Queen
They'll be more charges than a DUI (felony grand theft), methinks...but odds are, a nice plea-bargain.

Damnit, I want my elected officials to be able to hold their liquor!!!

And yeah, I do hold them to a higher standard...well actually not, DUI is not good man...not good at all. I dont give a fuck who you are.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

you'll find him here as well, post 3. with a nice booking photo. 44

http://mockforums.net/thread-4806.html

Damn, I saw that thread.. but when I read the OP, I thought it was only about preachers! Merge them if you'd like, my bad.

no big deal at all, happens all the time. i did think of you when i saw the I-Dee-Ho story. hah

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing to our state. Some asshat thats gets plowed and tries to steal a car..or some asshat that tries to get buttfucked in an airport bathroom.

Buttfucking in the airport restroom for sure! Lots of people get shitfaced & do really stupid things but trying to get laid at the airport makes it memorable!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
So if someone gets a promotion after such an event, it really would be fucking up.

hah
(06-20-2011, 06:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Buttfucking in the airport restroom for sure! Lots of people get shitfaced & do really stupid things but trying to get laid at the airport makes it memorable!

If you were caught and arrested for Buttfucking in a bathroom of an airport...would it be a misdemeanor or a felony. hah

(06-20-2011, 08:34 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(06-20-2011, 06:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If you were caught and arrested for Buttfucking in a bathroom of an airport...would it be a misdemeanor or a felony. hah

Go through TSA once, you will feel it throughout your entire flight. hah skip all the drama..............
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.