Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I really like this Mock
The new Mock since Duchess and LC re-opened it is good. It's funny. There are serious discussions where one can actually have an intelligent conversation. Even when Mockers mock either other, it's usually funny. Not the mean, evil, hateful crap that used to be on here when I first joined. I have to say I usually get a good laugh out of at least one post everyday.

LC - I really enjoy your forum. I can keep up to date on all the cases in once place. And yes Casey is so guilty she should have it tattooed on her forehead.

You done good Duchess and LC. 41
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(06-29-2011, 11:55 AM)ramseycat Wrote: The new Mock since Duchess and LC re-opened it is good. Not the mean, evil, hateful crap that used to be on here when I first joined.

Does this mean 'IMaDick' is an anachronism?
No. Dick is just a cranky old fool.
As sure as the sun sets and the moon appears dick will always be an ignorant peabrained old hick cunt.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
THANKYOU RAMSEY! that was sweet. Smiley_emoticons_smile Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Attached Files
.gif   cheer.gif (Size: 1.65 KB / Downloads: 78)

Awww LC..... you are sweet too. Let the lovefest begin! LOL
Dick will also be the one who invades your every thought and is the subject of many of the posts made on mock, He is a Mock legend and that legend grows daily.

Carry on bitches.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-29-2011, 12:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Dick will also be the one who invades your every thought and is the subject of many of the posts made on mock,

There is truth in that. You are an ever-present driving force in the day to day cross fire at Mock.
(06-29-2011, 12:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Dick will also be the one who invades your every thought and is the subject of many of the posts made on mock, He is a Mock legend and that legend grows daily.

Carry on bitches.

Your peabrain, general ignorance and ability to voice loud blowhard opinions about subjects you obviously now nothing about IS legendary.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
another day another delusion
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I kinda like Dick. But no one heard me say that.

these are for Ramsey~~
Love3

[Image: springflowersdo5.jpg]

Aw thanks LC!! I love them.
(06-29-2011, 11:55 AM)ramseycat Wrote: The new Mock since Duchess and LC re-opened it is good. It's funny.

That's very nice of you to acknowledge. Thanks, Ramsey.

I noticed LC gave you flowers, I have something else in mind for you. 116

[Image: Hot-Chocolate.jpg]

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Aw Duchess!!! You remembered. That looks delicious!
Will you be delivering it personally? 116
I feel something in my throat, half way up and rising.

nau·se·ate   /ˈnɔziˌeɪt, -ʒi-, -si-, -ʃi-/ Show Spelled
[naw-zee-eyt, -zhee-, -see-, -shee-] Show IPA
verb, -at·ed, -at·ing.
–verb (used with object)
1. to affect with nausea; sicken.
2. to cause to feel extreme disgust: His vicious behavior toward the dogs nauseates me.
–verb (used without object)
3. to become affected with nausea.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1630–40; < Latin nauseātus (past participle of nauseāre to be seasick). See nausea, -ate1

—Related forms
un·nau·se·at·ed, adjective

—Can be confused:   nauseated, nauseous (see usage note at nauseous).

—Synonyms
2. revolt.

—Antonyms
2. attract, delight.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I cannot believe you were just so rude to me Maggot.
We are over. sniff sniff.
Sorry Ramseykittens but there is only so much kissy luv a man can take. I have reached my quota.
(06-30-2011, 11:26 AM)ramseycat Wrote: We are over. sniff sniff.

I told him the same thing when he told me to STFU. I think he's had his eye on Aussie for a while now & this is just an excuse to dump you.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-30-2011, 11:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-30-2011, 11:26 AM)ramseycat Wrote: We are over. sniff sniff.

I told him the same thing when he told me to STFU. I think he's had his eye on Aussie for a while now & this is just an excuse to dump you.

I do not burn my bridges. We are just seperated. hah