Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucked up one night stand?
I guess the thread subject pretty much sums it up. What's your most fucked up romp in the hay?Cheers
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
I screwed the bitch dropped her off at the donut shop and then she thought I should call her the next day. even after I called her three hole all night she still thought she was special somehow.

That kind of shit shouldn't happen.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

It DIDN'T happen but one of the most potential fucked up one night stands was when my highschool english teacher (Mr. ***) told me I could call him Matt and invited me to his apartment.

WTF? I dodged the situation but nobody should be put in that position. It was awful.
Commando Cunt Queen
On another note, I wouldn't call it fucked up but a GREAT romp in the hay was with my boyfriend on a riverbank in Oregon. And then the other time would be with a different boyfriend in the back of a moving pick up truck.

Good times. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
If you got screwed in oregon it was a good time and just think I might have been close by when that shit happened.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

And then there was the time back in my early 20's when me and my best girlfriend decided it was a good idea to swap boyfriends for fun because...

Who wants to be bored?? Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
Commando Cunt Queen
I was a bad, bad girl. Thankfully. I don't think I could have been married all these years if I hadn't gotten all of that out of my system.
Commando Cunt Queen
LOL! username- very nice!
Groupie anyone? Lead singer of a tribute band- yeah been there done that-- & it was fucked up. Unfortunately I went back for more.
Now I want donuts, thx Dick.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
(07-10-2011, 01:11 AM)kfran Wrote: LOL! username- very nice!
Groupie anyone? Lead singer of a tribute band- yeah been there done that-- & it was fucked up. Unfortunately I went back for more.
Now I want donuts, thx Dick.

Me and my friend partied with Brad Davis 9 or so years after he starred in Midnight Express. He didn't seem gay at the time (he always had a circle of girls around him then) but I guess he was....

I know for a fact he liked cocaine Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
On holiday with my friends a couple of times I hooked up with a girl, they weren't just one night stands though more like holiday romances. In Ibiza back in 95 I hooked up with a Swedish girl and we basically acted like husband and wife for two weeks. We still send each other birthday and Christmas cards to this day.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Not a one night stand...

I spent part of a summer having threesomes with a married couple who were friends of mine. It started out as fun & games but they ruined it all by falling in love with me & became overbearing with their grand plan of having me move into their home. That was the end of THAT.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I can sum up fucked up night stands for myself, and probably a lot of other guys....in two words:

Fat wench.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I don't understand. Don't you know before you put the move on her that's she's fat?
Well I thought I had sex with a Mexican guy once but it turned out that the guy was just dirty.
(07-10-2011, 01:05 AM)username Wrote: And then there was the time back in my early 20's when me and my best girlfriend decided it was a good idea to swap boyfriends for fun because...

Who wants to be bored?? Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Go on.....

Tell us more.....

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-10-2011, 08:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Not a one night stand...

I spent part of a summer having threesomes with a married couple who were friends of mine. It started out as fun & games but they ruined it all by falling in love with me & became overbearing with their grand plan of having me move into their home. That was the end of THAT.

Definitely go on, definitely tell us more...

(07-10-2011, 08:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't understand. Don't you know before you put the move on her that's she's fat?

He knew he just wanted to get laid and the pretty girls wouldn't give him the time of day let alone a piece of ass.

John Adams

So I had a typo. So fuckin what. They ar. Oh fuck. I lost my train of thought and I can't see either. I will take care of you later when I go back inside. Wait for it.
(07-10-2011, 08:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

No, obviously you don't understand. Let me expand my 2 word answer to 5 in order to make it more clear.

Alcohol, horny, available pussy, regret.

Capice?

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(07-10-2011, 09:35 AM)Duchess Wrote: I will take care of you later when I go back inside. Wait for it.

Bring both hands you will need them. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

John Adams