I learned a new word today...
Quote:Sootikin:

A small, mouse-shaped deposit formed in the vaginal cleft, usually of poorer women who did not wear undergarments - common until the nineteenth century. A sootikin built up over several weeks, even months, of not washing. It was composed of particles of soot, dirt, sweat, smegma (qv) and vaginal and menstrual discharge. When it reached a certain size and weight, it tended to work loose and drop from under the woman's skirt.
:shock:
Son of a bitch ...
86 112
O....M....G!!!!! ::bvomit::
Here ya go, LMPP ::iwon:: That was the best/worst one yet.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
::bravo::

Can you imagine that shit !...Fuckin' Aye...I don't know why I'm getting a lil' giggle out of that, it's fucking disgusting.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I bet it felt good when that thing fell out!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Gotta file that term in memory to be used at a later date in a derogatory comment to some fuckwit net tard! [Image: smellie_oooo.gif]
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
I have no words.....
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Sounds yummy.
Oh dear...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Kind of sounds like the "nut" you remove from the head of a horses penis when you clean it's sheath.

Gross none-the-less!
Soup's on !
Fug duh kund
Luke has the gravitational mental capacity of a Sootikin. .......heh!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Maggot Wrote:Luke has the gravitational mental capacity of a Sootikin. .......heh!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
And he looks like a genius compared to you. ::haha::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:Luke has the gravitational mental capacity of a Sootikin. .......heh!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
And he looks like a genius compared to you. ::haha::

Lumpy found a 3lbs. Sootikin in her shoe before the "Hike-for-cup-cakes" charity walk, thinking as quick as a cat she swapped it for a chocolate crawler when the starting gun sounded. The weather-man for the local public broadcastingstation was found dead in a chemical toilet,after he actually scratchedoutthevocal cords from his own throat later that day. They think he was accidentallypoisoned. An investigation has been opened in the startling case of the "Warbling Weather-man".

::finger::
Okay, you make him look like a sane genius. ::aww::
My dog is one big Sootikin. He smells like straight up ass ::tdown::

[Image: Picture275-1.jpg]

oh damn!
::blink::
sally Wrote:My dog is one big Sootikin. He smells like straight up ass ::tdown::

[Image: Picture275-1.jpg]
I'd hate to have that in my vaginal cleft. :(