Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you have a communal piss spot in your yard?
I do, I dug a trench and made a little leach field with crushed stone. The hose is right there to wash your swine hands also. Right near the bush. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Girls go in the house.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Yeah, doesn't work so well for us girls.
Commando Cunt Queen
the question is WHY do you have an outdoor potty? ewwww. so your friends don't weewee in your pool?

To be quite honest, I've never considered a trench for my guests to pee in but it's on my mind now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
When I'm out swimming in the pool and I'm too lazy to go inside to pee.....I just pee in a bucket in the barn.
Bullshit kitty, it's obvious you just piss in the pool.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

after giving this considerable thought, i now realize why Maggot built an outdoor latrine.

i have met his friends.

(07-11-2011, 12:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Bullshit kitty, it's obvious you just piss in the pool.

OH shit dick you got me! Now everybody knows why we don't need to purchase a heater for our pool! Thanx Dick!
If I catch my boys peeing anywhere in my yard Ima smack their bare asses right then and there.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Boys are supposed to pee outside sometimes.

That's the problem with mom's they are too much like a woman.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-11-2011, 01:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Boys are supposed to pee outside sometimes.

That's the problem with mom's they are too much like a women.

how many women are a woman? hah

In your case 3
John Adams

(07-11-2011, 12:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote: If I catch my boys peeing anywhere in my yard Ima smack their bare asses right then and there.

That might get messy. Smiley_emoticons_bussi watch out for loose spray Ramseykittens.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-11-2011, 01:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: In your case 3

Taser

Respect-applause
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Why would I want to piss in my yard/garden?, I've got two toilets in the house.

Suppose its okay for rednecks and shit kickers like maggot and dick.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
First off you don't have a house you live in your parents basement and second who cares what you would do, and third you can't compare yourself to maggot and myself, we aren't fucking nuts.
John Adams

(07-11-2011, 01:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote: First off you don't have a house you live in your parents basement and second who cares what you would do, and third you can't compare yourself to maggot and myself, we aren't fucking nuts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It's nice that your public health system has provided you with a graphic of what they want to do to cure your fuckedupness.
John Adams

I was mortified when my grandson pulled it out and relieved himself on my friend's rose bush! He replied "well that's what me and grandpa do when we go fishing"