Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About fucking time
Restauranteur bans kids under 6

I can't begin to count how many meals I've had that have been fucked up by irresponsible parents bringing their brats to a restaurant.

I hope this trend continues at halfway decent restaurants. I'm not "anti-kid" but there are plenty of restaurants that one can go to, and bring their young children, w/o infringing on the rights of others trying to sit down, and have a decent, quiet, meal.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

That's been a long time coming.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
For the most part, I'm not really bothered by kid noise so I don't think it's a great thing necessarily. I guess I'm indifferent. However, I think teenagers can be as obnoxious if not moreso than little ones.

If you're at a movie and your kid is screaming, an employee would probably ask you to take the child outside until they settle down. A policy like that might have been better than banning them outright but whatever.

Commando Cunt Queen
I want an Air Marshall to shoot any screaming kid and their parents when I'm flying.

I'll justify the ringing in my ears, from the pistol's report, to pressure build-up.
I was at a restaurant with my husband for our anniversary a couple of years ago and there was a black couple sitting behind us with a cranky two year old, the father kept carrying the kid outside everytime he cried.

Well my husband had crumbs in his beard so I told him to get that shit out of your beard as the guy happened to be walking by with the kid. He must have overheard me and thought I said "get that little shit out of here" because he came over to the table and said his kid is sick and he doesn't appreciate me talking like that hah. So it was pretty awkward to explain to the guy that I was talking about my husband's beard and not his kid.

Anyway, I don't know what the point of this story is other than I hate that stupid beard my husband refuses to shave.
Kid sounds, even cries and screams don't bother me really. What bothers me at restaurants, if anything, is loud and obnoxious adults within my hearing range.
86 112
(07-12-2011, 09:03 PM)sally Wrote: Anyway, I don't know what the point of this story is other than I hate that stupid beard my husband refuses to shave.

I think the point of your story is to make people laugh. It worked. You crack me up!
(07-12-2011, 09:03 PM)sally Wrote: I was at a restaurant with my husband for our anniversary a couple of years ago and there was a black couple sitting behind us with a cranky two year old, the father kept carrying the kid outside everytime he cried.

What's the point in mentioning that the couple was black?

:stir_shit:
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-12-2011, 11:33 PM)username Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 09:03 PM)sally Wrote: I was at a restaurant with my husband for our anniversary a couple of years ago and there was a black couple sitting behind us with a cranky two year old, the father kept carrying the kid outside everytime he cried.

:stir_shit:
I forgot. I had the same question! Busted
(07-12-2011, 10:26 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Kid sounds, even cries and screams don't bother me really. What bothers me at restaurants, if anything, is loud and obnoxious adults within my hearing range.

Quoted for truth.
For the most part, crying kids in a restaurant don't bother me, kids have to eat too. What does bother me is some fucker there alone, talking loud on a cell phone mouth piece, so everyone in the restaurant has to listen to their life!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-13-2011, 09:53 AM)Carsman Wrote: For the most part, crying kids in a restaurant don't bother me, kids have to eat too.

If the food is so shitty it makes kids cry . . . I'd find another restaurant.
(07-12-2011, 11:33 PM)username Wrote:

Well I wanted to describe the couple to make the story more interesting, but the damn kids were bugging me about dinner so I had to cut it short. I should have also mentioned that they were somewhat of a homely couple.

"black" is just another descriptive word. every report i ever did said BF or BM or WF or WM or HF or HM. no big deal. it doesn't indicate bigotry, simply a fact.

(07-13-2011, 02:15 PM)sally Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 11:33 PM)username Wrote: What's the point in mentioning that the couple was black?

Well I wanted to describe the couple to make the story more interesting, but the damn kids were bugging me about dinner so I had to cut it short. I should have also mentioned that they were somewhat of a homely couple.

Well . . . I'm really stupid.

I thought you were subtly hinting at the type of dining establishment, you and your husband enjoyed, for your anniversary.

I figured you didn't want state, flat-out, you were celebrating at Popeye's.
(07-13-2011, 02:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: "black" is just another descriptive word. every report i ever did said BF or BM or WF or WM or HF or HM. no big deal. it doesn't indicate bigotry, simply a fact.

I disagree but if I were telling a story, I probably wouldn't mention that a "white couple behind me" did....whatever. I might say a black couple, though.

I don't think it's racist (I was just stirring the pot) but I do think there's a tendency to mention the race of someone much more often if they're not the same race as you.

Black people probably talk about the whities around them all the time too.
Commando Cunt Queen
User: (I was just stirring the pot)

i know. hah :stir_shit: Bottom1

I don't see anything wrong with adults only restaurants never mind no under 6's, there is a holiday company in the UK that specializes in British holidays in adults only venues and hotels, adults have the right to some peace in mature only company.

My daughter is never an issue when we go out as a family, she knows she is expected to sit at the table and behave properly.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-15-2011, 03:56 AM)White Pud Wrote: I don't see anything wrong with adults only restaurants

I don't see anything wrong with it either. There are cruises that are adults only. My parties are adults only & everyone seems to appreciate that.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]