Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy crappola! fiddy cent!
I got home from work today and on my kitchen table is a mint wrapped roll of 1964 kennedy halves. It was torn open and all the coins are stacked like someone was playing checkers. Some were sticky from something that stuck to them.
I guess when my MIL came over today to watch the kids so my wife could go food shopping she brought over a "toy" so the kids could "play" with them. I am now scrambling to find a pile of clad coins to replace them but they have to be shiney. Hot damn! I really need to give that lady a talking to someday!

I wish I could have stopped this madness before it began. I must have said shitshitshitshit 20 times.
I will look later for A.H.

And yes it was a mint wrapped roll from their great grandmother.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Are your weapons as secure as your 'treasures'?
She brought the coins over and Maggot is stealing them.

What I got from the story:

Maggot's MIL hates him because she didn't give him the coins and she knows he is a collector.

She hates you. Sorry, Maggot, but this is proof. She would rather someone shit on something than give it to you. I don't think you should eat anything she cooks for you from now on...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
she's aggravated because Maggot refuses to install an indoor terlit. hah

[Image: 110619728970_0.jpg]

She has no clue about coins. But I did replace them and they are now safe for when the lil buckskin gets older. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(07-13-2011, 06:30 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Are your weapons as secure as your 'treasures'?

I have a room that is locked and dbl bolted with a safe and locked gun cabinet in my cellar. The windows have burglar bars. Nobody gets in there without me.
(07-13-2011, 07:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: She has no clue about coins. But I did steal them and they are now safe for when the lil buckskin gets older. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Fixed it!

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(07-13-2011, 07:25 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 07:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: She has no clue about coins. But I did steal them and they are now safe for when the lil buckskin gets older. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Fixed it!

hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-13-2011, 07:25 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Fixed it!

No ........I traded them. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin You know that you cannot "steal" from a 5 yr old, you can mis-direct their attention though. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(07-13-2011, 07:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have a room that is locked and dbl bolted with a safe and locked gun cabinet in my cellar.

That sounds awfully handy in the event of a home intruder, do you ask them to take a five minute break while you go and fetch your locked up gun in the cellar?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-14-2011, 07:12 PM)White Pud Wrote:
(07-13-2011, 07:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have a room that is locked and dbl bolted with a safe and locked gun cabinet in my cellar.

That sounds awfully handy in the event of a home intruder, do you ask them to take a five minute break while you go and fetch your locked up gun in the cellar?

Hi Clueless! 11