Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat owners
To all you people who bitch about scooping the cat box:

You let an animal shit and piss in your house.

STFU

That is fucking disgusting.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Ha, I laugh in your face you stupid bitch.

[Image: PICT1465.jpg]

So sorry you are a stupid bitch, I can't go outside I'm blind.

[Image: PICT0003g.jpg]

[Image: PICT0029.jpg]

And just in case you didn't notice you stupid bitch, were just babies.

[Image: PICT0012a.jpg]
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

If you loved the kitty, you would have a kitty leash. Then the blind kitty would be like all her kitty friends. You are a blind kitty enabler.

If you are a blind person, do you always leave a poo in the pot so you can find your way back?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Don't be stupid ,I mean if you can be anything else don't be stupid.

cats aren't people and people aren't cats. (this was posted to help the slow bitch who started this thread, it is obvious to the rest of us).

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

The blind one makes me want to cry & then I think of Dick's big, mushy, marshmallow heart & I want to cry some more.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-23-2011, 01:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Don't be stupid ,I mean if you can be anything else don't be stupid.

My neighbors walk their cat all the time. We used to laugh at them, but now I think they are the best neighbors because their cat is the only one that doesn't walk on my black car and piss on my porch.
Your neighbors are stupid, they expose their cats to disease every time it leaves their yard.

same shit goes for dogs, parvo,distemper and kitty leukemia are all picked up by exposure, if it is not present in the environment they don't get it.

John Adams

The assholes are the people who live in the city limits and let their animals run free. I feel the same way about kids.

Keep your kids and pets in your own yard, or at least out of my yard.

We used to raise people to have simple manners like that, but not now.

I still think catboxes are gross. I could never think of a place I wanted to maintain a shit box in my house. Kitchen: No. Pantry: No. Bathroom: No. Closet: No. Porch/Deck: No, No. Living Room: No. Bedroom: No. Hallway: No. TV Room: No. There is nowhere I want anybody/anything to shit that doesn't have a toilet already there.

I do have a dog. He poops outside in the fenced-in yard. His poops are so little I never find them. Might be ghost poops, not sure.
Your kids are probably eating it.

Not so much of a mystery when you put it all together.
John Adams

Ooohhh shit.
I love my animals.

People who take on the responsibility of pet ownership and then don't take the best care of them they can piss me right the fuck off.

John Adams

Amen!
[Image: article-0-0D1F2B2E00000578-430_634x474.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0D1F2AB400000578-356_634x475.jpg]

Lynea Lattanzio, of Parlier, California, lives with over 700 felines.

But she insists she's no crazy cat lady.

On the contrary, Ms Lattanzio, the star of a new Nat Geo documentary, runs Cat House on the Kings - a '12-acre no-cage, no-kill cat refuge' where she takes in strays, offers low-cost spaying and neutering referrals and facilitates pet adoptions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1SxM3SIM9

You and I both know that house smells like cat piss. That yard probably smells like cat piss, too.
(07-23-2011, 03:19 PM)Cracker Wrote: You and I both know that house smells like cat piss. That yard probably smells like cat piss, too.

hah she has 12 acres and no big headed neighbor kids. I guess you did the best you could when you decided where to buy your house.

John Adams

I never liked cats when I was younger. I had a friend who had a few cats and her house always smelled like cat piss. I would spend the night there all the time and I would frequently find petrified cat turds. The only reason I continued to stay the night was because her mom let us stay up all night and eat Doritoes and all the Oreos we wanted. We would watch Saturday Night Live when it used to be good! We were so easy to please back then in grade school. But anyway, my husband used to own an apartment complex that he rented out and one of the tenants got in trouble with the law (he actually was caught trying to bury someone alive...God Damn Toledo!) He left his cat that he was not supposed to have anyway and we felt sorry for it... so we kept it. Anyway to get to the point...this cat would actually go to the door to be let out to piss and shit! I swear! It was the the one thing that cat did that saved him from a new home in the forest.
(07-23-2011, 03:32 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hah she has 12 acres and no big headed neighbor kids. I guess you did the best you could when you decided where to buy your house.

She has over 700 cats! That's about 58 cats per acre. I have around 34 of an acre (maybe a little less) but I guarantee you, if I had 35 cats on my property, it would smell like cat piss and shit.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-23-2011, 03:55 PM)kitty1 Wrote: this cat would actually go to the door to be let out to piss and shit! I swear!

I believe you, my cats do the same thing & one of them will even ring the bell if I'm not around. I bought the bell at the pet store & taught my beagle to use it when she wanted to be let out & that clever cat picked it right up. heh

(07-23-2011, 03:58 PM)username Wrote:
(07-23-2011, 03:32 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hah she has 12 acres and no big headed neighbor kids. I guess you did the best you could when you decided where to buy your house.

She has over 700 cats! That's about 58 cats per acre. I have around 34 of an acre (maybe a little less) but I guarantee you, if I had 35 cats on my property, it would smell like cat piss and shit.

Ok then simple math.

2.6 million dogs and cats in Los angeles county how many are there per acre?

John Adams

(07-23-2011, 04:07 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(07-23-2011, 03:58 PM)username Wrote:

Ok then simple math.

2.6 million dogs and cats in Los angeles county how many are there per acre?

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Simple-minded. Total failure to understand the situation. If you have 700 cats on 12 acres...

Please show me the stats that show that there are 58 cats per acre in So. Cal and we can talk.

Asshole.

Commando Cunt Queen