Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ame Lynn Deal, 10, dead by horrific abuse
'Hide-and-seek' death ruled a homicide; 4 arrested

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/4-arr...lery-image

PHOENIX -- Phoenix police homicide investigators have arrested four people in connection to the July 12 death of a 10-year-old girl whose body was found inside a small container.

Police originally thought a game of hide-and-seek had turned deadly but now say family members fabricated the story.

According to the Phoenix Police Department, Ame Lynn Deal was forced into the toy chest as punishment for poor behavior. The container was padlocked shut and the girl was left in it overnight at her home near 35th Avenue and Broadway Road.

The suspects admitted to detectives that Ame was being punished for stealing a Popsicle from the refrigerator.

During the initial investigation, the family had told police that Ame and other children were playing hide-and-seek and they believed that Ame must have climbed into the box to hide and had accidently suffocated.

John Allen and Samantha Allen, both 23, confessed to placing and padlocking Ame in the box on July 12. They were charged with first-degree murder.

Cynthia Stoltzmann, 44, and Judith Deal, 62, admitted to previously confining the child in the box as punishment. They were charged with child abuse and kidnapping.

The human waste that killed this child!

i am really glad to see they were charged with 1st degree. poor little kid. :(

i can't find child's name in news or a photo. odd.

got it. Signs_173

[Image: bb4d0bb1dfc06031e4839f191e1e22339a75536f.jpg]

sad.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I can't effin believe this! I think it was about three weeks ago the news was flooded with this tragic accidental 'child's game' death!

Fuckers!

I'll find out her name. For some reason I thought it was Amy.

Poor child.

Edited: Ame Deal - the little girl who allegedly took a popsicle and was murdered!
stories are here from your link:

http://www.azfamily.com/

Thanks, LC.

the original lies. july 14.

PHOENIX - Ten-year-old Ame Lynn Deal was a quiet, playful child who loved hide-and-go-seek.

The girl’s aunt, Cynthia Stoltzmann, said they once found Ame in the family’s dryer and once under the barbecue.

"She could find the strangest places to hide," Stoltzmann said.

She was playing hide-and-go-seek Monday evening when she apparently crawled into a plastic toy chest inside her home near 35th Avenue and Broadway Road.

The toy chest was sitting on the floor of the classroom where the seven little kids who lived at the residence were home-schooled. Eventually, the rest of the family went to sleep and didn't check on the 10-year-old because they thought she was already in bed.

Sadly, she wasn't.

Detectives believe she fell asleep in the toy chest and slowly used up the oxygen.not possible. she would have fought for air.
Travis Naylor, who lived in a tent in the back yard of the home, said he returned home one day about six months ago and heard screaming from inside the box.

She wasn’t found until the next morning when, according to the family, a 3-year-old child went to open the toy chest.

Ame lived in the home with her slightly older brother and sister. They all moved in with their 71-year old grandmother when Ame was just 3.

“She was severely abused by her mother," Stoltzmann said.

The abuse left the girl mentally troubled.

"You knew there was damage done," she said.

Stoltzmann said Ame's grandmother continues to struggle following the death.

“She's just back in the bedroom, just laying on the bed," she said. "I mean her and Ame were real close. Her and Ame would sit and talk a lot. They had a special bond."

Stoltzmann said she was at the hospital with a sick daughter when this all happened. Now, she is left wondering what if.

"What if I was here? My mom is doing the same thing. What if she stayed up?" she said.

Authorities with Child Protective Services took the other kids from the house as they investigate possible neglect, according to Stoltzmann.

good to know AZ has death penalty.

It's even more horrific as the investigation continues. There were more children in the home.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2...e-brk.html

Phoenix police have arrested four adults, two of whom they allege tortured and killed a 10-year-old girl, and two of whom they allege abused the girl, in a case acting Phoenix Police Chief Joe Yahner called "an unspeakable tragedy, one of the worst we have ever seen."

The girl's death was initially reported to be an accident while playing hide and seek.

Investigators arrested the four suspects Wednesday night. The four were supposedly the guardians of Ame Deal, 10, and at least a dozen other children living in a residence near Broadway Road and 35th Avenue where the body of Ame was found July 12.

Police said Thursday that Ame had been forced her into a footlocker that was then padlocked, and she was left there to die. Police were called to the home the next morning.

Police said John Allen, 23, and his wife Samantha Allen, 23, were expected to face first-degree murder charges. Also arrested were Cynthia Stoltzmann, 44, and Judith Deal, 62, who face kidnapping and child abuse charges.

Discussing the case Thursday, police said Ame apparently was locked in the footlocker as punishment for taking a popsicle from the refrigerator. Before she was locked in, she was forced to spend many minutes doing backbends and other exercises, and running in the backyard despite the summer heat.

On other occasions, police allege, as punishment for failing to pick up a dog's fecal matter, the fecal matter was rubbed on Ame's face and she was forced to eat it.

The four suspects arrested in the case all lived in the same home with Ame and the other children. The elder Deal was believed to be the child's grandmother. Police say all the children were being homeschooled.

The other children in the house have been placed with Child Protective Services, and an investigation is ongoing as police try to sort out the relationships between the various children and the adults in the house.

Police were initially called to the home with a report that Ame had been found dead in a footlocker. Police were told that she had apparently hidden there while playing hide-and-seek the night before.

Police say they now suspect the adults coerced the other children in the house into supporting the lie about how Ame ended up in the footlocker.
Tiki, UK Daily Mail picked up story, more photos here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...hment.html

[Image: article-2020004-0D373A7100000578-342_468x354.jpg]

I heard Phoenix PD’s chief describe everything in the article. Hearing him describe the abuse of Ame was nauseating and unbelievable. Now reading the events in print, the unfathomable brutality transcends disbelief and is exposed for its true monstrous nature.

What was probably as disturbing, to me, is the fact people knew of the abuse AND DID NOTHING!

Ame’s blood is on their hands, too.

Where are the crazies with guns, thugs or bangers, when you need them?
This update is unbelievable. Her father lived in the home.

Details emerge of a life of horror for Phoenix girl who died

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic...z1TWaSGAPi

Here's a sample:

"According to court records: Sammantha Allen is Ame's aunt. Stoltzmann is Ame's legal guardian and Sammantha's mother. Deal is Stoltzmann's mother.

Also living at the house was David Deal, 51, who told The Republic that he is Ame's father. He declined to comment further."

"Police said the adults and children had lived at the south Phoenix address for a year and had come from Utah. Local government records show some members of the family lived in Ogden, Utah, from 2006 until 2010. They also lived previously in Midland, Texas, and Racine, Wis.

"There is a court record of child abuse from Utah, which we have seen," Crump said, though he did not have details. Arizona court records indicate Ame was listed as an "abused, neglected child" in Utah. Abuse records, however, are rarely made public, and officials in both states declined to comment on the case."

"The reason Ame was often in trouble: She so often was hungry. Ame, who was 4 feet 2 inches tall and weighed 59 pounds, was most often in trouble for taking food from the refrigerator, court records say."
sometimes Tiki i just want to bury my head and cry for the children. but as Duchess said to me once, very aptly, we must bear witness. even when it breaks our hearts and overwhelms us with grief, disbelief and horror.

i can't stand JVM on HLN, but she has the Sheriff on discussing it now. 7 eastern. you may get it later Tiki.

Arrests made in death of little girl

Just when I thought it couldn't get sicker. This poor baby endured so much. I'm not even going to paraphrase it. Read at own risk.
[Image: deal.jpg]
i merged the 2 threads Fibo. Smiley_emoticons_smile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...hment.html

Now the neighbors are coming forward and telling of the abuse they witnessed? Where the hell was their testimony when it was happening?

Travis Naylor heard screaming coming from a locked box 6 MONTHS ago and did nothing? He was living in a tent in the back yard, which makes him part of the household. He should be charged as an accessory.

Who are the "other adults who lived in the house" that witnessed dog shit being rubbed on Ame's face and in her mouth? Why didn't they call or talk to someone, anyone about it?

The children would roam the streets around the house with little or no clothes on at all hours, Ame was the only one singled out for torture, yet the neighbors "didn't want to break up the family"! In other words, at least one person knew about the torture of Ame and did nothing.

I am sickened by this whole story. Ame did not have to die if just one person had contacted LE or CPS. They could have done it anonymously if they feared retaliation.

Anyone with any knowledge of this abuse prior to her death should be charged.
Thanks. Sorry. I didn't realize there was already a thread on this little angel.
And now Ame's mom speaks and describes leaving her daughter behind while she fled abuse!

Phoenix girl's death in footlocker horrifies mom

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2...peaks.html

Fucking tramp!