Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
is this our Fibo?
[Image: article-2019667-0D3197C100000578-671_310x440.jpg]

[Image: article-2019667-0D3197D500000578-8_310x440.jpg]

[Image: article-2019667-0D3197C900000578-434_310x440.jpg]

[Image: article-2019667-0D3197BD00000578-520_964x600.jpg]

PRETTY! Love3
In the city that has it all, there aren't many sights that will turn heads on the streets of New York - but this is one.

Crowds gathered by the side of the road to watch as a prima ballerina in full costume danced alongside traffic on a busy freeway. The dancer was performing a sequence as she filmed an advert on 7th Avenue in Manhattan dressed in a full, lilac tulle tutu and structured bodice.
The dancer performed on New York's 7th Avenue, home to Carnegie Hall where the New York Ballet will perform later this year.

it was 110 degrees F!

Beautiful! I might have to switch teams for someone that pretty/talented (not to mention plain cute).

Commando Cunt Queen
She's off her fucking rocker.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I wonder if a car was barreling down on her if she could jump over it and land in a split before it hit her.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
All I can think of is "her poor shoes.."

The tutu is gorgeous and I may have to steal it, but she has very long feets. And those shoes are ruined. Going to be a nice ad though!
How's your training going, Prima? Are you ready to rock?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'm always ready to rock! It's going well. Trying to find my balance of cut/bulk since I have time to play a bit. I have a bunch of supplements from expos and potential sponsors, so I've been having some fun with pre-workout drinks. It's hilarious, the names of some of them. Tried one called "hemo-rage" this week. Wasn't awful tasting, but ended up not setting too well. Although it did give me tons of energy for a legs work out...which might have been why I nearly hurled. Heh. PWO's are such a blast.

I have a whole bag of fat burner samples, too. This could get interesting...

Taking the weekend off, though. I'm tired, and have cramps.
Could we get pictures of the cramps?

Thanks in advance.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-31-2011, 05:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Could we get pictures of the cramps?

Thanks in advance.

With or without the clots?
You decide sweetheart, I'm sure you will make the best decision for our viewing pleasure.
John Adams

[Image: article-2019667-0D3197C100000578-671_310x440.jpg]

i wants to make me sum soup from dem panties i does...
Fug duh kund
hah Holy shit Luke, I think you might be starting to get better, another six months in electroshock therapy I could see them letting you interact on a personal level with a cockroach or something, on a limited basis I'm sure but hey it's a step forward.
John Adams

(07-31-2011, 06:11 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: i wants to make me sum soup from dem panties i does...

hah Funny fucker.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-31-2011, 04:51 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: I'm always ready to rock! It's going well. Trying to find my balance of cut/bulk since I have time to play a bit. I have a bunch of supplements from expos and potential sponsors, so I've been having some fun with pre-workout drinks. It's hilarious, the names of some of them. Tried one called "hemo-rage" this week. Wasn't awful tasting, but ended up not setting too well. Although it did give me tons of energy for a legs work out...which might have been why I nearly hurled. Heh. PWO's are such a blast.

I have a whole bag of fat burner samples, too. This could get interesting...

Taking the weekend off, though. I'm tired, and have cramps.

My son has started asking for supplements. I sent T-Bomb II, BSN Syntha-6, and SuperPump Max. None of that will hurt him, right? It's super hot there. I worry that maybe it isn't the best to take all that in the heat. But he's grown, so I sent it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(07-31-2011, 07:26 PM)Cracker Wrote: My son has started asking for supplements. I sent T-Bomb II, BSN Syntha-6, and SuperPump Max. None of that will hurt him, right? It's super hot there. I worry that maybe it isn't the best to take all that in the heat. But he's grown, so I sent it.

Syntha 6 is a great meal replacement, actually. I love that stuff. BSN is my favorite suppco. The other two, they are safe but I'd suggest diligence on water intake, and 4week cycling off any creatine supp after 12 weeks. Heat shouldn't be much issue, but the stimulants in them can increase output...so drinking extra water is smart. If you have any concerns, I will link you to a site with tons of reviews based on usage.
Thanks, Prima. They shove water down their throats. Hot water. He should be good. He doesn't whine, so I never know what is really happening. I feel better now.

I have mad respect for you for sticking to your routine. I'm sure you don't feel like getting off your ass sometimes. I know those protein shakes (even the vanilla ice cream flavor) have to get old after awhile. I think it's amazing what you do.

Please keep us updated, in the Member's Only section, when your show schedule starts. I want to root for you. (That makes me sound like a truffle-sniffing pig.)
I love truffles! Omg. I am comin back in my next life as a truffle sniffing pig. I just know it. I have truffle oil, truffle salt, and the special treat only truffle butter. It's a sickness.

The protein shakes...they kinda don't get old for me. All the fitness people I know, it's their special treat. Everyone has their favorite brand. I'm super picky. BSN is the only one that doesnt taste like chemicals with sand. But some people love brands I think taste like moldy ass. Although I just got to try Labrada's newest shake and it's really good.

I'll definitely keep updates on my schedule. I peak in Nov. Then off til late Jan, although I do have a show scheduled not far off. Fairly big stage but loads of none. Not a qualifier though. I'm just doing it for the experience and endorsements. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Why do you do it? I mean besides the fact that you CAN do it. Is it a career or a hobby? How long have you been competing? Are you orange?

I just find the whole thing so interesting.
I guess because I'm very competitive. I was a gymnast as a kid, before I focused on ballet. Now that I'm retired I looked for something else to conquer and physique comp sounded like fun. I like working my body hard, and I love feeling strong. It's a hobby more than anything. I do make a little money at it now and then. If I get picked up as a fitness model or spokesperson I might make more, but that isn't likely since I'm not 20something.

I've been competing for 3 years and am not currently orange. Two more weeks til I test the tanner. I despise that stuff. It isn't a great look for a pale redhead. Haha!

Good times.

Fibo, did you hear about this new movie? 57

[Image: 4c43c7_091411FirstPosition.jpg]

‘First Position,’ a nonfiction film about ballet class students, is part of the Boston Film Festival, which opens Friday.

Ballerina, Kazakhstan
National Geographic

[Image: swan-lake-ballerina_39669_990x742.jpg]