I wanna kick Egyptologist az.
The chickens won't argue with me anymore because all the damn evidence and the builders agree with me.

"He, he is the pyramid, he protects".

I'd sure as hell hate to have to argue with me and the builders but they're the dummazes who are stuck on "It mustta been ramps". Left unsaid is that the pyramid builders were so stupid and superstitious they could never have thought of an easy way to do it.

My estimate of our intelligence has been exceedingly low for decades and is plummeting. Don't tell anyone but maybe the stupidest are Egyptologists.
"Teachers open the door... You enter by yourself."

Stop telling and start asking. They will embrace it when they think it is their own idea. Then you can smile when you tell them how smart they are.

Somebody got your goat, clad. Don't let them keep your goat. No telling what they may do to your goat. Especially if they live in West Virginia.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(08-03-2011, 02:42 AM)Cracker Wrote: "Teachers open the door... You enter by yourself."

Stop telling and start asking. They will embrace it when they think it is their own idea. Then you can smile when you tell them how smart they are.

Somebody got your goat, clad. Don't let them keep your goat. No telling what they may do to your goat. Especially if they live in West Virginia.

This is great advice but most of them are almost as afraid of providing me ammunition by answering questions as they are of arguing any point. Egyptology as a canned response to anyone who doesn't accept their assumptions. If ignoring it doesn't work they respond with long reading lists and gently suggest you won't be stupid any longer after you read their tripe. If you persist they launch into word games and insults. All the while they make references to some some vague mountain of evidence that only they can tap.

It's all a sham and they even had themselves fooled. Sure, there's a great deal of scholarship and research but there's just no data for the great pyramid building age so everything is a construct founded on the absurd notion that they mustta used ramps. From this is derived they mustta been tombs and it was off to the races.

I've changed my tactics repeatedly. Ya' shouldda been around when they were playing word games with me. Now that was funny. I'd twist their silly words into silly weapons and hurl them back. I don't blame most of them for being unhappy with me. Sure, they brought it on themselves and I've been far nicer to them than they to me but I'm the outsider who isn't kissing their ass.

I think a lot of them suspect I must be right and are just waiting for guidance. Nothing has happened since Hawass was dragged into a cave a year ago that he spent his whole career insisting couldn't exist. Two years ago he called geysers "other unscientific ideas on the net". He has recently OK'ed some mid-20th century technology that has a high probabilty of being able to show my technique was used and nearly as high a probabilty of being able to show it was not. (depending on whether it was used or not, of course).

I've tried repeatedly to get help with this. I've asked lots of questions but they tend to be met with derision as well. Don't get me wrong; I have had a great deal of help and questions answered but the help tends to be in the form of arguments against my theory and the answers have never been in an organized fashion.

I keep telling them that history is going to be brutal if they make me prove this myself. "Egyptology" would be the punchline of jokes for millions of years. On the bright side if I'm wrong everyone will have a great laugh at my expense and it will be forgotten in days.

When you get right down to the root of the problem there really aren't many answers to many questions. There is no information and everything is dependent on how you arrange a few pieces of a puzzle. My way just has a better fit for the pieces and a hazy picture actually emerges.

(08-03-2011, 02:42 AM)Cracker Wrote: "Teachers open the door... You enter by yourself."

On further reflection this advice might be usable.

I'll watch for an opportunity.

It's only useable if you are leading the conversation through your questions, otherwise you will get the same answers that pissed you off.

The questions have to be formed so that only your answers are possible, so don't be a complete moron when you ask them, write them down and word them so that they only lead to your answers.

when you get good at it I might let you join my fan club.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

You can put a few leading questions out there that can't be answered with certainty using the ramp paradigm, but that really wasn't my point.

You can't control what other people do, don't do, or think. People are funny animals. They would rather be wrong than change their minds.

You will find your zen when you pose the correct questions and not care about their answers. The question is enough. It will speak to a few. Out of the few, one may think about it. That is better than mastering an entire group of idiots. You don't want to be the king idiot. haha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Hell, I don't care about shit except how the hell they built G1.

There weren't no fuckin' ramps neither.
If you found proof tomorrow, would you be crushed? Even if you were right?

Do you think you picked an impossible question to answer on purpose?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootie pop?
(08-03-2011, 01:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It's only useable if you are leading the conversation through your questions, otherwise you will get the same answers that pissed you off.

The questions have to be formed so that only your answers are possible, so don't be a complete moron when you ask them, write them down and word them so that they only lead to your answers.

when you get good at it I might let you join my fan club.

I've asked more questions than an army of aristilians.

Where can I get an application.

(09-14-2011, 11:43 PM)Cracker Wrote: If you found proof tomorrow, would you be crushed? Even if you were right?

The sun on the meadow is summery warm
The stag in the forest runs free
But gathered together to greet the storm
Tomorrow belongs to me

The branch on the linden is leafy and green
The Rhine gives its gold to the sea (Gold to the sea)
But somewhere a glory awaits unseen
Tomorrow belongs to me

Now Fatherland, Fatherland, show us the sign
Your children have waited to see
The morning will come
When the world is mine
Tomorrow belongs to me
Tomorrow belongs to me
Tomorrow belongs to me
Tomorrow belongs to me

[ADDITIONAL VERSE]
The babe in his cradle is closing his eyes
The blossom embraces the bee
But soon says the whisper, arise, arise
Tomorrow belongs to me
Tomorrow belongs to me

No.

Thios is nothing . It's a gimme.

Egyptologists are toying with us because they want to live in a world strange.

I just want to know how they built G1 and believe I know.

(09-14-2011, 11:43 PM)Cracker Wrote: If you found proof tomorrow, would you be crushed? Even if you were right?

842 assuming a less than one inch tip of the tongue and a pressure less than 1 Oz per inch ^ 2. over a period not exceeding 1 hour.

The sun on the meadow is summery warm
The stag in the forest runs free
But gathered together to greet the storm
Tomorrow belongs to me

The branch on the linden is leafy and green
The Rhine gives its gold to the sea (Gold to the sea)
But somewhere a glory awaits unseen
Tomorrow belongs to me

Now Fatherland, Fatherland, show us the sign
Your children have waited to see
The morning will come
When the world is mine
Tomorrow belongs to me
Tomorrow belongs to me
Tomorrow belongs to me
Tomorrow belongs to me

[ADDITIONAL VERSE]
The babe in his cradle is closing his eyes
The blossom embraces the bee
But soon says the whisper, arise, arise
Tomorrow belongs to me
Tomorrow belongs to me

Damn. 3 minutes after weeks. You're good.

Life is a cabaret.

Hey, it's the only musical I ever liked. I saw it with good friends and it is something special.
i like 'Cabaret' a lot too Clad, in fact i love most movie musicals, but it's one of my favorites. so when i saw you had typed the lyrics i had it in a NY second! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
yes, that is certainly a rousing patriotic song. if you belong to hitler youth! hahaha [Image: hitler.gif] [Image: 4920211_86b753af95_m.jpeg]

check out this memorabilia thread:

http://mockforums.net/thread-4328.html

(09-15-2011, 09:44 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i like 'Cabaret' a lot too Clad, in fact i love most movie musicals, but it's one of my favorites. so when i saw you had typed the lyrics i had it in a NY second! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
yes, that is certainly a rousing patriotic song. if you belong to hitler youth! hahaha [Image: hitler.gif] [Image: 4920211_86b753af95_m.jpeg]

check out this memorabilia thread:

http://mockforums.net/thread-4328.html

Great thread.

It's incredible the way we are willing to be led around by the nose by a pretty face or a very ugly idea. People have learned nothing at all from this. 55 million people died for nothing because we still want to let other people do our thinking and will adopt hate as quickly as a colorful armband.

I find it fascinating that Freud, Hitler, and WW I all came from a region of Austria over a very short period of time. If the devil lived there he has since relocated.

I've been kind of keeping people here up on current findings so will add this here.

I've known for some time that "'I[].t-wt.t" is their word for CO2 because only CO2 fits in context everywhere "'I[].t-wt.t" is used. CO2 is the only possible referent that makes the entire Pyramid Texts intelligible. But, of course, I didn't know what the real translation is because I don't read heiroglyphs. I shouldn't be surprised that not one of the people who do read them would actually look up the term to see if CO2 could be the referent. I was just going on the theory that it translated "gas (of) yeast" since these are concepts of which they were aware. All the Egyptologists poo pooed the idea and snickered. (This is what they do best).

Well, I found an on-line dictionary and looked it up myself. Apparently "'I[].t-wt.t" actually means "risings begetter" . This is consistent with the way they thought and the nature of CO2. This gas causes the foam to rise in beer and the bubbles to rise in bread and cakes.

It also makes the life of Osiris, the geyser.

131d. His nurse is ’i[].t;
131e. it is she who makes his life (through nourishment?); it is she who gave birth to N.

Gas is a feminine concept because it is all encompassing. Everything in the Egyptian language had a sex to it so that people would know which part of something was the referrent. The sex was determined by its nature and usually its shape. A pipe would be masculine but the inside of the pipe would be feminine. This is an obvious part of the language, but incredibly, Egyptologists never saw it and still don't know it because they won't listen to anyone at all. They actually believe that the Egyptians made dozens of grammatical errors while inscribing the words into hard stone. They actually believe that they made the exact same error over and over in pyramids built hundreds of years apart!!!

Here's a link to the dictionary;

http://renfield.physics.utah.edu/wiki/im...ionary.pdf

This is the last piece of the puzzle but they won't even look at it and keep their picture of barefoot bumpkins who tiptoe through corpse drippings and drag mountains up ramps for a dead king who lives forever.

People are certainly remarkable creatures. What makes anybody think they are smart.

(09-15-2011, 03:13 PM)cladking Wrote: What makes anybody think they are smart.

Tards.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-15-2011, 03:13 PM)cladking Wrote: This is the last piece of the puzzle but they won't even look at it and keep their picture of barefoot bumpkins who tiptoe through corpse drippings and drag mountains up ramps for a dead king who lives forever.

People are certainly remarkable creatures. What makes anybody think they are smart.

Because they use scholasticism to reason instead of empiricism. They pretend they know everything based on their own personal beliefs about a subject, not because they have any actual proof or personal experience.

Most people see the world this way, clad; as described by someone else. That is the herd mentality. Some don't believe shit until it is seen with their own eyes and makes sense in their own minds, but that isn't the norm. Usually we just turn to some book somewhere to tell us how to live and breathe. It is much easier that way...
(09-15-2011, 04:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: Because they use scholasticism to reason instead of empiricism. They pretend they know everything based on their own personal beliefs about a subject, not because they have any actual proof or personal experience.

Most people see the world this way, clad; as described by someone else. That is the herd mentality. Some don't believe shit until it is seen with their own eyes and makes sense in their own minds, but that isn't the norm. Usually we just turn to some book somewhere to tell us how to live and breathe. It is much easier that way...

Yes. This is about the size of it.

When I was ten years old I had a dream that I sat sat still in a tree for some time until the animals forgot I was there. Two birds landed on a fence nearby and started a conversation about whether they should "tell the humans" or not. Of course I knew they were referring to the "secret" that they were essentially as smart as we are but didn't have 40,000 years of language and learning behind them.

A few years ago I was watering a sapling with a hose and nozzle when a hummingbird flew over and just "posted" a mere 10' away. It was during a drought and I considered it might be thirsty so flicked a little water toward it and it flew off.

A buddy tells a story about walking between two fields and having a crow raising a ruckus and trying to communicate with him it seemed. It followed him for some distance along a road and then flew right into a car and killed.

Humans might be a little smarter than most animals but we are the thickest when it comes understanding our place in nature.

I believe the ancients did not suffer this affliction. I doubt they could communicate very effectively with animals but like a vet they could understand basic things beyond just symptoms of disease.

We just aren't that smart. But we think we know everything so blunder through the planet destroying before understanding. We kill one another for even the most trivial of reasons in the most brutal of ways. When we're told to do it we don't even suffer guilt.

Admit it Clad..........You are insane and are willing to prove it.Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.