Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, LC..you got some 'splaining to do...
Oops..wait a minute, I meant to say LUCY!!

[Image: 114128.gif]
HAPPY 100TH LUCY! TCM had 'the long long trailer' on today, i had to watch her. RIP dear lady.

[Image: 1120330742_97657796001_Biography-Famous-...all-SF.jpg]

[Image: SPSLL.jpg]

[Image: dnt.lucy.turns.100.WGRZ.640x360.jpg]

Have you ever tried to sleep during reruns of I love Lucy on TV Land? It's fucking torture.

RIP Lucy.
You think Joan Rivers will get this much love when she turns 100? Probably not. Because life isn't fair.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(08-07-2011, 12:45 AM)Cracker Wrote: Because life isn't fair.

Hardest life lesson I've ever had to learn.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I still watch this show whenever I happen to catch it..along with other classics like the Honeymooners and such. True comedy at it's finest.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(08-07-2011, 05:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 12:45 AM)Cracker Wrote: Because life isn't fair.

Hardest life lesson I've ever had to learn.

You can't get everything you want, Duch, because then you have nothing to learn from and nothing to hope for.

I think you're doing OK. You seem to be pretty happy. There is one thing that I know you wanted above all other things that you didn't get, and it makes my heart hurt for you sometimes. Other than that, you made out like a bandit.

I think many people would want to trade lives with you. They would fuck it all up, but they would still want to trade. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I wouldn't, though, sorry. I would starve if I couldn't cook. hahahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.