Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Proof Cracker was right
I bet they are black:

LONDON (AP) — Police deployed extra officers on London's streets to prevent a repeat of the rioting and looting in a deprived area amid community anger over a fatal police shooting, as new disturbances broke out in another district of the city late Sunday.

Some shit is universal.

hahahahaha (I don't feel a bit badly saying it as I didn't make the stereotype up myself or reinforce it.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
You more than likely are a betting man.

Without universal laws, this shit would be hard to keep track of.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-07-2011, 07:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Without universal laws, this shit would be hard to keep track of.

From an anthropological standpoint, that is an accurate statement.

Black people: Stop blaming America. You do that shit wherever you are. We are onto you.

I'm expecting riots if Obama isn't reelected. Once black folks get a toe-hold, it's hard as fuck to get them out of there. I expect the Obamas to squat in the White House if they aren't reelected. Then the White House will have to go Section 8. Then the whole neighborhood will suffer. Seen it a hundred times...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
many photos here on the story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...oting.html

Yup. I was right.

Black people and hoodies go together like peas and carrots.
Black people need to grow the fuck up. How stupid do you have to be to shit on your own neighborhood? What good did you do besides show people that you are violent and like looting? (any excuse to loot and those fuckers are out "ghetto shopping")

Since you can't blame America (you even do that shit in your own countries of origin), there must be some reason that I'm missing. I'm not going to consult Stormfront to figure out what the fuck is wrong with some of you, but I really think you should figure that shit out.

Just sayin'.

Don't get all offended nice black folks. You know I'm right. You have bars on your windows to prove it.
That's fucking black people for ya 78
i will NEVER understand destroying your own neighborhood and your "brothers' " businesses. looters should be shot on sight. wherever it occurs. political agenda or natural disaster= excuse to loot and steal and destroy. dirty fuckers. all colors who do it.

looter. gee i hope she got some new clothes. or a microwave. or TV.

[Image: article-2023554-0D58092100000578-911_308x591.jpg]

You can't bitch about discrimination if you act like shit. Sorry, doesn't work that way. I feel the same about white trash meth heads.
Shop owners do not have guns in England.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I read the entire story. Apparently the deceased had a gun and fired on the officers before they shot him.

How can you riot about that? LC is right, they were just looking for an excuse to get that TV they have been wanting.

Why burn someone else's car? Especially if they aren't police cars. Why set your own neighborhood on fire? Stupid fucking idiots.
hahThey will be surrounded and put in lockdown.
My Mum is in London, this week. She's staying near Marble Arch.

She didn't ring either me or my brothers, yesterday (effin' theatre whore).

Or she's hangin' with the spades and doing some 'shopping'.
proud looters.

[Image: article-2023667-0D59940300000578-97_634x604.jpg]

[Image: article-2023667-0D54428F00000578-371_634x797.jpg]

[Image: article-2023667-0D59908000000578-775_306x423.jpg]

[Image: article-2023667-0D59913D00000578-281_306x423.jpg]

They documented their thieving ways? Hahaha! Jesus Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm just glad I didn't see my Mum in the photos.

she was probaly hanging back at the crib doing an inventory.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Opportunists are the lowest form of species.

"Opportunism is the conscious policy and practice of taking selfish advantage of circumstances, with little regard for principles. Opportunist actions are expedient actions guided primarily by self-interested motives. The term can be applied to individuals, groups, organizations, styles, behaviours, and trends."

"Opportunists: normal flora which become pathogenic under certain circumstances" The same is true for fauna.
"In the nation's central city of Birmingham, dozens of people attacked stores in a main retail district — spreading the chaos beyond London for the first time since violence broke out on Saturday night."

How can you attack a store?

They are fucking stealing. They are thieves. End of story.
Store owners do not have guns in England.