Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
they're punishing Frank
and not posting! yeehaw!! it won't last. but damn it was nice sunday. go over there and post something that isn't about mexicans! ::banana::

Further proof of just how fuckin' juvenile they are...I would be so ashamed if my parents were anything like those people.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Are they still not posting?

12::aww::

Being told that using the word n****r is not acceptable has really floored them hasn't it?, or maybe its because they have finally exposed themselves as the racists we all know they have always been?.

I mean come on, trying to leap to the defence of a meathead using the N word has really once and for all exposed what their true attitudes towards minorities are hasn't it?

RACIST SCUM.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
this isn't about mexicans

::lmao::

Currently 24 hour forumsis like Eden, I'm just waiting for the snakes to appear and spoil the party.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
There were only about 20 posts there yesterday even though I saw the usual suspects had popped in during the day. If they're going to boycott the forum, they might want to logout so we can't see them lurking. *snicker*
All the Bikers have pulled out, apparently, and Smooth requested that the Biker forum be deleted (and it was).

I was too "extreme" with Wheels, I'm told. My words replying within his thread was just too much for them to accept or something.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:All the Bikers have pulled out, apparently, and Smooth requested that the Biker forum be deleted (and it was).

I was too "extreme" with Wheels, I'm told. My words replying within his thread was just too much for them to accept or something.

It's been mentioned already but it's worth repeating... no one, NO ONE was more prohibitive and against free speech than that Wolf asshole in the biker forum. The fact that they can't see that amazes me.

That bitch is really cutting all ties to people that supported her. Good luck with that.
Middle Finger Wrote:I was too "extreme" with Wheels,
That's a crock of shit...You are as thoughtful & kind an admin. as I've ever encountered...You put up with more than a little bullshit...I thought these were tuff badass people ?...I've yet to see any evidence of that, all I see is crybaby bullshit that even some of the very youngest of my little friends wouldn't pull 'cuz they know it's unacceptable behavior.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Middle Finger Wrote:I was too "extreme" with Wheels.
Ah bull-shit man!,he broke the rules and you sent him a perfectly polite PM about it for fucks sake, you didn't even givehima warning or threaten his access in anyway.

What a load of old hypocritical bullshit from a stupid juvenile bitch, heres a dollar for your next heartfelt appeal after your hubbie gets thrown back in the slammer, yoink!, fuck you bitch, I would rather set fire to a dollar than give it to you.

::fu::

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I was too "extreme" with Wheels.
Ah bull-shit man!,he broke the rules and you sent him a perfectly polite PM about it for fucks sake, you didn't even givehima warning or threaten his access in anyway.

What a load of old hypocritical bullshit from a stupid juvenile bitch, heres a dollar for your next heartfelt appeal after your hubbie gets thrown back in the slammer, yoink!, fuck you bitch, I would rather set fire to a dollar than give it to you.

::fu::
That's a good point, where's she going to beg now? She's done pretty well for herself on internet forums but she keeps fucking people over and that well must've dried up by now.
She's going to rely on her biker club, you know that club that didn't lift one finger to help when her hubbie was locked up last time? She really is fucked, she's going to have to start charging for the services she normally offers to bikers free of charge.

You know Frank, if she didn't pay for her use of YOUR forum/server space and maintenence time to run "her" forum, and I was the admin, I would keep it up and open it to the world.

There is NO LAW saying you have to.
I saw NOTHING in your forum rules stating that you're giving away free space and running exclusive private areas. All the forums were supposed to be open to all 24 members, some left private for guests not logged in.

I hope you used the hide forum feature in the admin panel and open it to view one day again in the future. I mean after all it was an educational forum so the 'cagers' can learn wasn't it?
Yes, I know I could keep it, but I try to be a person of my word (I've always implied it is THEIR forum to delete, edit, etc.) and respect forum owners in that way. I try to make it their property and responsibility as much as I can - i.e. make it their forum as much as I can.
86 112
Yep..I actually did not mind going in there over the weekend. What kills me is that Wolf and Smooth expecially were all about following the "biker rules of order" when you posted there. But they did not seem to want to follow the "24 general forum rules of order" when posting outside the inner sanctum.

Frank, I remember back when I owned a forum, you asked all the owners to put a general "no trash talk" rule in our intros, but gave us the leeway to enforce it.

Giving respect gains respect in my eye. If you will not respect me, please do not expect me to respect you back.
hey Frank...give Marie back the cooking forum. the obese fuck-off sister does not go there and start or answer topics. christ, maybe Brian and Athelred and LM will come back now. people who have something interesting to say.

jackboots Wrote:hey Frank...give Marie back the cooking forum. the obese fuck-off sister does not go there and start or answer topics. christ, maybe Brian and Athelred and LM will come back now. people who have something interesting to say.
If I get it back, would you be my forum cop...help me enforce all the hard and heavy rules? :;box::
QueenBee Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:hey Frank...give Marie back the cooking forum. the obese fuck-off sister does not go there and start or answer topics. christ, maybe Brian and Athelred and LM will come back now. people who have something interesting to say.
If I get it back, would you be my forum cop...help me enforce all the hard and heavy rules? :;box::
yep. you can't say carbohydrates in there. ::dlaugh::and you must post about garlic crabs for Frankie. it sure would be nice to make that forum come alive again.

No carbs..and garlic crabs. I can handle that. Speaking of garlic..I am one of those wierdo Italians who did not really care for a lot of garlic until just a few years back. My husband likes it, and got me used to liking it as well.

Of course, I still would have the bar...the occasional alcholic concoction.
actually i like carbs...PASTA!! lots of paschetti with grated cheese. ::stir::