Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Notice to Newbies
Since someone is special and locked the other one, Here is one for the rest of the members to post their "welcomes and warnings.

CYA.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

3 chicken shit motherfuckers have read this thread so far.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

yes i am special Dickybird. i don't want a lot of crapola in my permanent sticky. so stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it. Smiley_emoticons_razz

[Image: two-little-dicky-birds-lg.jpg]

Welcome New Members!

If you are a child molester, please use an appropriate avatar color to identify your specific sick perversion. Blue for boys . . .

If you are a killer, please choose an avatar of your favorite asshole murderer.

If you are a liar, please choose and use your favorite Obama photo.

If you are using a false ID, please immediately report yourself to the "Justice" site and the FBI.

And finally, if you are unable to rest in peace . . . buy a new mattress.
(08-17-2011, 10:56 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: yes i am special Dickybird. i don't want a lot of crapola in my permanent sticky. so stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it. Smiley_emoticons_razz

[Image: two-little-dicky-birds-lg.jpg]

Stickys never leave the top of the page.

John Adams

also, if you do voodoo, do bring your own goats, pigs and chickens. [Image: attachment.php?aid=6115]

[Image: still_sebastians_voodoo_02.jpg]

[Image: Voodoo_Galveston.jpg]

[Image: black-voodoo-doll.jpg]

[Image: voodoo-doll_love.jpg]

[Image: voodoo-sacrifices.jpg]

Dick, do you want this as a sticky in the intro forum?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Naw, it was just a minor rebellion.
John Adams

You better hope Oprah never pops her head in here to check out this forum that everyone is talking about. You are going to have some explaining to do regarding the woodchip pile. I deliberately steered clear of it. Her people will find it. and then what?