Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
join the circus lady!
Tiki, you really need to get to the store before this sweathog devours everything in Arizona groceries.

[Image: article-2026964-0D75EBD400000578-119_634x423.jpg]

‘I'd love to find out if it's humanly possible to reach a ton,’ she said. ‘A previous record holder was 1,600 lbs , so I have to be at least that.

story is in Daily Mail, but they can't get the link right.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

[Image: TEMP-Image_1_34.jpg]

How do you know that's not tiki?

it doesn't really matter, this is how I see her anyway.

I earlier offered to weld 2 chairs together for her, but on second thought I can do 3 if i need to.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

She's from Casa Grande! hah

For those of you non-Spanish speaking members, this means:

"September 2011 'Justice for Johnny and Lisa' Calendar Girl"

20,000 calories per day? Food demon! Betcha she's gotta lot of plastic bags.

Just sayin' . . .
Casa grande= Big house, it would have to be.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Her kids must be mortified following her around with carts full of food. What a fucking bitch.

Are the veggies hiding underneath all the boxes of processed foods?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(08-17-2011, 05:17 PM)Cracker Wrote: Her kids must be mortified following her around with carts full of food.

Those aren't her kids . . . they're entrees.

She won't be alluring in pretty lingerie.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You know she's too fat to work. Who is paying to feed her?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(08-17-2011, 06:10 PM)Cracker Wrote: You know she's too fat to work. Who is paying to feed her?

Casa Grande?

The State of Arizona.

And the two kids . . . with shovels.

Shit. She too fat to walk let alone be a productive member of society. Unless she's wealthy {bwahahaha} the state is feeding her fat ass.
Hey! That was my Hippo eats dwarf thing. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-17-2011, 08:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: Hey! That was my Hippo eats dwarf thing. hah

that figures. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

One of my friends that is a nurse said that when obese people like this die- they find all kinds of shit in their flabs of fat; i.e. remotes, food, money. Sickening!
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
(08-26-2011, 10:43 PM)kfran Wrote: One of my friends that is a nurse said that when obese people like this die- they find all kinds of shit in their flabs of fat; i.e. remotes, food, money. Sickening!

Been there, done that...gross!! White Castle burger!
OMG. hahahahaha. Fuck. That cannot be true. A burger? The remote? OMG.
This bitch is on Arizona's Medicaid!

Our tax dollars are picking up her effin' health care costs while she's on a six cart shopping spree for three?

Shit . . . I'd trade her for three skinny illegals any damned day!
I feel badly for this woman's children. Their lives are impaired because their mother CHOOSES to disable herself with obesity to break a world's record? I think the "world's record" thing is just a fucking excuse to eat all she wants without concern for her health or her ability to care for her children.

I really like the movie "What's Eating Gilbert Grape". The mother in that story was bigger than this woman and it was sad. At least that character had sense enough to feel guilt and shame for doing that to herself and her children. This Arizona lady's riding around smiling for photo opps, probably with the remote under one tit and a Big Mac under the other. Sad.
I'm torn between laughing my ass off and feeling a need to heave.
Decisions.............

Smiley_emoticons_kotz28
(08-17-2011, 05:17 PM)Cracker Wrote: Her kids must be mortified following her around with carts full of food. What a fucking bitch.

OMG cracker that's exactly what I thought. They are kids that are at that age of being embarrassed too!
(08-26-2011, 10:43 PM)kfran Wrote: One of my friends that is a nurse said that when obese people like this die- they find all kinds of shit in their flabs of fat; i.e. remotes, food, money. Sickening!

That is as gross as anything that has to do with poop. Jesus Christ.