Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Happy day!
For once things fell into place at the right time. It's a beautiful Friday morning, got some really good news from my sis (she had a biopsy done on a lump in her breast-turned out to be a cyst-YAY!) and some tomatoes have finally started turning. Go ahead world, just try and bring me down today! I dare ya!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
It's all fun and games til the bluebird of happiness shits on your windshield as you hit it going 45 mph...in a school zone...in front of a cop...while you're on a cell phone...with a Nazi....and Officer Goldstein is not amused.

Hey, You forgot to mention the 2 guys With the triple K hoods sitting in your back seat! :O
You find out that Dick read a thread where you called him the king of stupid, and decides that you're to low maintenance for him to even consider, and moves you below jsmom on the Mockers of low quality scale.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-19-2011, 11:01 AM)IMaDick Wrote: you're to low maintenance for him to even consider

Have I told you lately how high maintenance I am?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
people who are cheerful in the mornings can DIE

*snarl*

Early mornings are my favorite time of day. I can talk some shit at 4:00 AM. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(08-19-2011, 11:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-19-2011, 11:01 AM)IMaDick Wrote: you're to low maintenance for him to even consider

Have I told you lately how high maintenance I am?

Ya but you smell like garlic.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Hahahaha! Do you mind?
(08-19-2011, 11:01 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You find out that Dick read a thread where you called him the king of stupid, and decides that you're to low maintenance for him to even consider, and moves you below jsmom on the Mockers of low quality scale.

Honestly, I could care less what a Mexican Mouse thinks of me. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

(08-19-2011, 11:10 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: people who are cheerful in the mornings can DIE

*snarl*

Instead of cheerful, just think of me as Insane !
When the lump collapses after they put the needle in to do the biopsy it is always good news. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 if the mamagram looks like a spider thats bad.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-19-2011, 11:24 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(08-19-2011, 11:01 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You find out that Dick read a thread where you called him the king of stupid, and decides that you're to low maintenance for him to even consider, and moves you below jsmom on the Mockers of low quality scale.

Honestly, I could care less what a Mexican Mouse thinks of me. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Mexican mouse, now that is creative hah avatars aren't real.

John Adams

(08-19-2011, 12:02 PM)IMaDick Wrote: avatars aren't real.

No shit, Sherlock- but I think this should be your avatar instead

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqSfeVlUB0vwZKg3AbO7j...Z5vnhzoDtA]

(08-19-2011, 12:11 PM)cannongal Wrote:

You do? well isn't that special. This is what makes me a legend.

If you're real nice I will give you permission to dream about me.

John Adams

(08-19-2011, 12:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(08-19-2011, 12:11 PM)cannongal Wrote:

You do? well isn't that special. This is what makes me a legend.

If you're real nice I will give you permission to dream about me.
Oh snap! I didn't know I needed permission. Are you going to arrest me now?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-19-2011, 12:39 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Oh snap! I didn't know I needed permission. Are you going to arrest me now?

I gave you permission a long time ago, I'm glad to see you are using it wisely.

and yes you are under arrest.

John Adams

Jeezus, Ramsey, now look what you've done. He'll be insufferable all weekend...more than usual I should clarify.
(08-19-2011, 12:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Jeezus, Ramsey, now look what you've done. He'll be insufferable all weekend...more than usual I should clarify.

Sorry Duchess. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin At least I am not having nightmares about MF anymore. hahaaa
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-19-2011, 12:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I dreamed about you once Duchess, I was waiting for you to get ready to go out, but you had to shave first and the beard kept growing back from the bathroom to the living room, and you would have to go shave again.

It was a real trip.

John Adams