Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Yes its a puzzle
hah

There are three switches downstairs, each corresponds to one of three lightbulbs in the attic. You can turn the switches on and off and leave them in any position.

If you are only allowed one trip upstairs how would you find out which switch corresponds to which lightbulb?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
i know the answer, but i don't want to ruin it for Dick. he's still pissed i moved his Republicans/Dems thread. hah
he's not talking to me.

Puzzle 2.

hah

An Arab sheik tells his two sons to race camels to a distant city to see who will inherit his fortune, the one whos camel is slower wins. After wandering aimlessly for days the brothers ask a wise man for guidance. Upon receiving the advice they jump on the camels and race to the city as fast as they can. What advice did the wise man give them?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(08-23-2011, 11:18 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i know the answer, but i don't want to ruin it for Dick. he's still pissed i moved his Republicans/Dems thread. hah
he's not talking to me.

If dick doesn't google it hilarity may ensue.

Okay I get the hint, non one wants to make a fool of themselves which is a bit sad because the solutions were so simple this time.

Puzzle one = You leave on switch turned on for 20 minutes then switch if off, then put another switch on, when you go upstairs you can identify one switch because its still warm from being on for 20 minutes, the other switch is switched on and the final switch is both switched off and cold to the touch.

Puzzle two -The wiseman tells the two men to switch camels, riding each others camels the brother who gets there first fails his brother by getting his brothers camel there first thereby losing him the wager.
I can only hope the disappointment sets you back months on your threapy.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-26-2011, 10:55 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I can only hope the disappointment sets you back months on your threapy.

and how is your spelling THERAPY coming along? 119Burla2

Like I just woke up.

The puzzle putz doesn't rate good spelling.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-26-2011, 10:55 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I can only hope the disappointment sets you back months on your threapy.

What a twat.
you went back a week to find a thread to call me a twat in?

stupid newbie fuckers are a dime a dozen and it appears Duchess spent 2 bucks and bought a gross of them.

My guess is you were somewhere near the bottom of the stack.
John Adams

I like Paulistano. That person hasn't been around, Dick so I'm certain that plays a role in why it posted in an older thread. So fuckin' what? You ARE a twat, Paulistano speaks the truth. You're Mock's biggest twat & a crybaby bitch to boot.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I'm just glad that you didn't humiliate yourself by trying to solve the puzzles or tear holes in the simple solutions you dribbling little moron.
(09-01-2011, 01:41 AM)IMaDick Wrote: you went back a week to find a thread to call me a twat in?

stupid newbie fuckers are a dime a dozen and it appears Duchess spent 2 bucks and bought a gross of them.

My guess is you were somewhere near the bottom of the stack.

No, I didn´t go looking for anything, but I found a twat.

(09-01-2011, 06:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I like Paulistano. That person hasn't been around, Dick so I'm certain that plays a role in why it posted in an older thread. So fuckin' what? You ARE a twat, Paulistano speaks the truth. You're Mock's biggest twat & a crybaby bitch to boot.

Well said. Thanks.
(09-01-2011, 06:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Everyday, it's the same old whiny bullshit from you.

What a dick.
John Adams

(09-01-2011, 10:22 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Everyday, it's the same old whiny bullshit from you.

What a dick.

Man, you have a problem with life...you must be one miserable cunt mate.
Fuck you,Mate.

go kiss duchesses ass some more, you and OP can fight over the chocolaty center.
John Adams

(09-01-2011, 10:41 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Fuck you,Mate.

go kiss duchesses ass some more, you and OP can fight over the chocolaty center.

If you are going to use my language, Dick, get it right.

Duchess´s...
(09-01-2011, 10:47 AM)Paulistano Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 10:41 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Fuck you,Mate.

If you are going to use my language, Dick, get it right.

Duchess´s...

really? a correction? hah

Ok, that didn't take long.

,,,,,,,, here's a few more commas, I would hate for you to run out in the middle of your next attempt at being cool.

John Adams

actually, if it belongs to Duchess, it is Duchess'.

Smiley_emoticons_razz

Paulistano,the latest addition to my legend, another who can't start or end the day without thinking about me.

My legend is once again expanded.

John Adams