Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Queeny! Whats new pussycat?
[Image: wizardofobama.jpg]

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have looked at this 3 times now and everything I can think of to post has been too racial for me.

So I just decided to post that I always wanted to play with that red head, she seemed nice and juicy.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

All the things you could have posted and you went with pedo bear? WTF? She's supposed to be like 14 in that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I don't get it Maggot. Have you been smoking the special hookah again?
I was 7 when I first saw her.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Oh, OK. It's all good then.

I have fond memories of that movie. Remember when there weren't good kids movies on all the time, Dick, only around the holidays? Only Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and The Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday nights. Everything else on at night was effen news.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
The meaning of this post has many plots and ploys. It is a Smörgåsbord of playing levels. Much like the Vulcan game of chess that is played in vast grassy apple tree strewn fields in far away lands unknown to the likes of mere mortals.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-27-2011, 09:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: The meaning of this post has many plots and ploys. It is a Smörgåsbord of playing levels. Much like the Vulcan game of chess that is played in vast grassy apple tree strewn fields in far away lands unknown to the likes of mere mortals.

Okay, grasshopper. I am now looking at the picture more closely and see things that originally escaped my consciousness. Hmmm. I will study more.
Dragnet,get smart,and the FBI,Red Skelton,the Jackie Gleason show, all night time shows that I remember getting to hear but not watch except in the summer.
John Adams

i think the wicked witch of the North has released the flying monkeys at Maggot's house.

[Image: tumblr_lk7tpvMe751qblzjoo1_500.gif]

[Image: flying_monkeys.gif]

I loved the Sunday Night Mysteries (McCloud, Columbo, McMillan and Wife...) that came on after Wild Kingdom and Wonderful World of Disney. The early seed that led to LC's cell block, I guess.

[Image: perkins_tiger.jpg]
Mutual of Ohama's "WILD KINGDOM"

[Image: 1_3f86e1ff77b192b926a1311d81fe953f.jpg]
"THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY"

[Image: 1855.jpg]
"NBC SUNDAY NIGHT MYSTERIES"

The Wizard of Oz is a great movie, imo. The Wicked Witch riding that bike across the dark sky and those freaky flying monkeys is still scary to me, 35 years after I first watched it. Much better than some of today's horror movies, imo. I watch The Wizard of Oz every Thanksgiving with the dysfunctional clan. Before my dad died, we'd also watch the all day Twilight Zone marathon together. Good times.
Ah yes...Wild kingdom (which I hated when I was young) and then Wonderful World of Disney...then bed. Usually at my Grandmas house while the old people were playing cards.

Willy Wonka too. Never noticed until a few years ago that the boat ride scene was a full blown acid trip. :O I'm surprised it didn't scare the shit out of me when I was a kid.
(08-28-2011, 12:59 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Ah yes...Wild kingdom (which I hated when I was young) and then Wonderful World of Disney...then bed. Usually at my Grandmas house while the old people were playing cards.

Willy Wonka too. Never noticed until a few years ago that the boat ride scene was a full blown acid trip. :O I'm surprised it didn't scare the shit out of me when I was a kid.

tell me more about the acid trip, it has always been a subject of interest to me.

No teacher should walk away from their head in a normal world. but it happened so it must have been real.
John Adams

(08-28-2011, 02:09 AM)IMaDick Wrote: tell me more about the acid trip, it has always been a subject of interest to me.

What do you want to know? I tripped a few times, I have a vague memory of blotter acid embossed with a cartoon character. I never had a bad trip but I happen to think one's general demeanor plays a role in that & I'm a pretty happy person in general. My biggest memory is of laughing, laughing, laughing.

I did a lot of things in college that I wouldn't consider doing today but I care a lot more now what I put in my body. Wine is natural, weed is natural, I'm good to go with the all natural products. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]