Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Almost out the door...
for Burning Man 2011

So all you 'stick up the ass' and 'bring back the 50's' assholes can bite it!

This is a very minor taste of what you'll be missing...previously at Burning Man
Fug duh kund
Sounds like it's right up your poop chute luke, lot's of dirty naked men wanting you to ride their go carts.

have a good time, but be sure and check back in on time, we wouldn't want your therapy to have to start over now would we.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

yup, like clockwork, you're one of the one's I was referencing in the initial post... hah

Continue painting curb addresses on the Rez and you'll be okay...and don't forget to grasp that bible extra good and tight while I'm gone.

more pics
Fug duh kund
wild imaginative stuff Luke! of course it made me think of the wicker man, how did this thing get started?

from 2010...did they burn someone in there? eek eek 17 --->

[Image: burning_man_21.jpg]

(08-29-2011, 01:42 AM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: yup, like clockwork, you're one of the one's I was referencing in the initial post... hah

Continue painting curb addresses on the Rez and you'll be okay...and don't forget to grasp that bible extra good and tight while I'm gone.

more pics

Ya, save all the used condoms for next year, it sounds like they are a big hit at the event.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Jesus Christ. Are you incapable of having any kind of normal conversation? Don't bother answering that, it's a rhetorical question & one I've asked you before.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Quote:So all you 'stick up the ass' and 'bring back the 50's' assholes can bite it!

Yep this thread was started so everyone could have a normal conversation about it.

Eat shit and die Duchess.

John Adams

Dick is still stuck in old school mock mode, he is incapable of having a normal conversation even though that has been the norm since the beginning of new mock.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(08-29-2011, 12:55 AM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: for Burning Man 2011

This is a very minor taste of what you'll be missing...previously at Burning Man

The burning man festival is one of the one hundred official "things to do before you die".

I'd love to go one day.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(08-29-2011, 10:59 AM)White Pud Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 12:55 AM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: for Burning Man 2011

The burning man festival is one of the one hundred official "things to do before you die".

I'd love to go one day.

Just one more thing for OP to add to his never ending list of things he had never heard about before and will never do although I do expect in the next couple of years he will be saying he attended and was treated like the the king of england while in attendence at the event.

John Adams

(08-29-2011, 10:32 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Eat shit and die Duchess.

Success! 19

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-29-2011, 11:53 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Just one more thing for OP to add to his never ending list of things he had never heard about before and will never do although I do expect in the next couple of years he will be saying he attended and was treated like the the king of england while in attendence at the event.

Dick = incapable of normal conversation and retarded.
can't take the traffic anymore and decided we'd fly in next time. Black Rock City Airport didn't open until today. We're flying in with another couple and landing at the makeshift airport on the playa early evening.

Destination Zero

hasta la vista
Fug duh kund
hah Ya ok Luke.

Have a nice flight, those make believe airplanes can be kinda fucked up on the landings.

John Adams

have fun and take photos for us! Kewlpics

Some of that artwork is amazing!

I'll go when they start holding it next to a Marriott or something. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-29-2011, 02:57 PM)username Wrote: I'll go when they start holding it next to a Marriott or something. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I think you are missing the point.

Being at one with nature and pissing behind a tree is all part of the experience!

I've been to Glastonbury three times, the chemical toilets are among the worst things I have ever seen in my life.
Never heard of it. Kinda strange and goofy reminds me of a Grateful Dead concert.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-29-2011, 03:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Never heard of it. Kinda strange and goofy reminds me of a Grateful Dead concert.

Not only are you not with "it" you have forgotten what "it" is old man.

hah

(08-29-2011, 03:18 PM)White Pud Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 03:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Never heard of it. Kinda strange and goofy reminds me of a Grateful Dead concert.

Not only are you not with "it" you have forgotten what "it" is old man.

hah

yep! he's 50 now! Old 28