Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
mommy's little hooker
i used to refer to JonBenet Ramsey as daddy's little hooker. now we have this. that 'tiaras' TV show has to be a pedophile wet dream. i know we had another thread about young girl models, this one was so extreme i posted a new topic. the kid is stuffed with chicken filets to get that 'natural' look. all to gratify her sick fuck of a twisted mother. i don't simply find this repulsive and obscene, i think it borders on criminal... child abuse.
i checked several articles and haven't found out what state she is from.

this child is 4!

[Image: article-2032526-0DA9429E00000578-444_306x517.jpg]

[Image: article-2032526-0DA942E100000578-481_634x499.jpg]

[Image: article-2032526-0DA9426200000578-274_634x485.jpg]

[Image: article-2032526-0DAAE4F800000578-622_634x524.jpg]

[Image: 2011_09_01_maddy.jpg]

Daily Mail
Barely out of nappies, four-year-old Maddy Jackson is already on the road to womanhood.

Sporting fake C cup breasts and padding on her bottom, she is the latest shock contestant on Toddlers and Tiaras, the U.S. reality show revealing the surreal world of beauty pageants.

In an attempt to mimic her curvaceous icon, country singer Dolly Parton - who is known for her ample cleavage - the toddler is shown sporting detachable bust and butt enhancements, before performing live on stage.

With the extra padding concealed under her Barbie pink Lycra catsuit, Maddy's tiny frame is transformed into an hourglass silhouette.

Barely able to string a sentence together, many will be shocked by the images of the peroxide blonde trying to emulate the appearance of a woman in her late 20s.

When questioned on NBC's Today show, her mother Lindsay, who entered her first pageant contest when she was nine months old, defends the enhancements used by her daughter.

She tells presenter Savannah Guthrie: 'To some people, it's over the top, to us it's just what happens... It's just normal. When she wears the fake boobs and the fake butt, it's just like extra bonus.'

Maddy's grandma, Barbara also defends the beauty pageant world, which is primarily concerned with contestant's external appearance, explaining that the cash prizes can be put towards expensive schooling fees and dozens of toys for the children.

Just seeing the promos for this show irritates the living shit out of me. I simply don't understand how any self-respecting mother could bring their daughter up in such an environment. Completely teaching them piss-poor values, and essentially raising spoiled little brats. Furthermore, what's even more distressing, is that obviously these type shows get enough ratings to survive. Nobody admits to watching these type shows (at least in the forums I participate in) but obviously a lot of folks are...and I seriously doubt they're all pedos

Who da'hell watches this garbage? Along with all the other garbage reality-type shows on TV.

I'll admit, I'm a Survivor fan..but as far as Reality TV goes, that's it for me. I personally dont get a kick out of watching the fucked up lives of other individuals. And it flat out pisses me off to even think about little girls being exploited, and brought up in a manner which I consider wrong..just for the sake of ratings, and for Mommy to relive the childhood she never had.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

and this mother will be shocked when the little girl turns out to be anna nicole 'silicone' smith. if she isn't raped and murdered while pole-dancing at the local strip club at age 12. [Image: freebie___fella_pole_dance_by_demonicintuition.gif]

and no i have never watched the program. i don't have to see that garbage to know it exists. i do have to wonder about the mental capacity of people sitting in their trailers watching that shit.

I agree with you...I don't know who watches shows like this and thinks this is ok or normal behavior. How many of these moms have we seen of these little pagent girls that are as fugly as the day is long.....they want their daughters to be beautiful since they never were. These little girls are going to have such self esteem issues when they get older. And I wonder how many of them will end up pregnant by age 12 because they dress and look older than they are? This is definitely a pedos dream show....sick bastards!
(09-01-2011, 04:27 PM)Mickeymouse Wrote: And I wonder how many of them will end up pregnant by age 12 because they dress and look older than they are?

No worries!

That'll get 'em another shot on a different Reality Show.

(09-01-2011, 04:30 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 04:27 PM)Mickeymouse Wrote: And I wonder how many of them will end up pregnant by age 12 because they dress and look older than they are?

No worries!

That'll get 'em another shot on a different Reality Show.

Yeah... "Preteens and Pregnant"
Her arms look a little chubby, they might want to put her on a protein diet and do some dips.
(09-01-2011, 09:28 PM)sally Wrote: Her arms look a little chubby, they might want to put her on a protein diet and do some dips.

hah
There are hardly words..that poor kid looks ridiculous. They all do.

Parents are out of their fucking minds. Usually working class, but spend 4k on a damn dress for a 4 yr old?!

Shit for brains parents.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's disgusting and I think it should be against the law. There should be an age limit on these pagents. The girls need to be at least 12 to compete. Or maybe 16 would be better.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Or do away with the useless things entirely. They serve no purpose. They teach nothing but shallow skills. They bilk money for plastic trophies and tin tiaras. And they present children to pedos on a silver platter with a big target on them.

So many things in life more valuable than parading little Kinsley (becuz no one names 'em more lofty than those trailer dwellers by golly) around tarted up for the kiddie fiddler monthly crowd. Ugh.

what a shock. i just found out nursery-school trollop is from Kentucky. that dumb insect of a mother should be reported to child services.

[Image: maddy-jackson-image-2-136071582.jpg]

Nothing good comes out of Kentucky...or is that West Virginia?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Definitely disgusting. I agree it should be outlawed, and serve no positive purpose. I think the mother's are really sick and living out their own fantasies through their children. Almost like a form of Münchausen syndrome by proxy, where mother's make their children sick so they get the attention.
The mothers are living vicariously through their daughters. Whoever said it earlier that these mothers are usually fat hideious beasts are right. Putting fake boobs on a 4 year old is abuse. There is no other purpose for these pagents then for the parents to use their children to fullfill their own dreams. It's not like they get college money or anything.
her own grandma, another trailer skank no doubt, said this:

Maddy's grandma, Barbara also defends the beauty pageant world, explaining that the cash prizes can be put towards expensive schooling fees and dozens of toys for the children.

what, they need to pay for higher education (like 4th grade) in kentucky?
oooo and toys too.

How much do they really get in cash prizes compared to the money they put into the pagents? The costumes, make up, fake teeth, fake hair, fake boobs - all that shit is expensive. I can guarantee they are in the hole with these pagents.

Plus, I have always thought that Patsy Ramsey kille Jon Benet because she was jealous of her. Patsy was jealous that the daddy like Jon Benet better than her.
(09-02-2011, 10:18 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [Image: maddy-jackson-image-2-136071582.jpg]

An awful image and a sad indictment, I have said it before but everyone should be required to apply for a licence to be able to have children.

Whatever happened to protecting childrens innocence?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(09-02-2011, 02:47 PM)White Pud Wrote:
(09-02-2011, 10:18 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [Image: maddy-jackson-image-2-136071582.jpg]

An awful image and a sad indictment, I have said it before but everyone should be required to apply for a licence to be able to have children.

Whatever happened to protecting childrens innocence?

Guys, I have got to be honest. As a man and father of a beautiful daughter of five, I am totally and completely sickened by this.

I agree with the OP, this should be illegal.