Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
C'MERE MICKEYMOUSE

Your avatar is very disturbing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i like it. at least it's not that fucking penguin or butterfly. 17

[Image: avatar_1270.jpeg?dateline=1313095022]

Yes, there is that. I don't like those generic avatars either.

It's so innocuous that I feel perverted around it.

[Image: mickey_mouse_middle_finger_flipping.png]
(09-05-2011, 03:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I personally think that Mickey Mouse is a pain in the arse because of his stupid voice but I fail to see how he is disturbing?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I really wish some of you could stop taking me so seriously. I have one serious bone in my body & I only use that as needed. I guess I should make use of our sarcastic smiley. Sarcastic

Mickey Mouse is not really disturbing & if my man dicked around I'm sure I'd probably flip the fuck out.

There.

Jeezus.
Your sarcasm is so opaque it can be hard to detect sometimes.

And I thought I was bad?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Opaque is a step up from the demented I was called yesterday. 113
i would love to 86 those stupid generic avatars that came with the software and make people get their own! if i never see that spam thing or cartoon dog again it would be too soon.

i also offered in some thread somewhere to find and load avatars for people if they want some help.

here, post 5

http://mockforums.net/post-182157.html#pid182157

And the demented that OP lives with everday.

You should be more sensative Duchess, you're turning into another julie before our very eyes.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(09-05-2011, 04:39 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Duchess, you're turning into another julie before our very eyes.

*gasp* Take that back right now, muthafucka! 16

(09-05-2011, 04:39 PM)IMaDick Wrote: And the demented that OP lives with everday.

[Image: oankuq.png]

Hahahaha!

Almost as good as the critter.
(09-05-2011, 04:48 PM)White Pud Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 04:39 PM)IMaDick Wrote: And the demented that OP lives with everday.

Get back on your medication, being obessed with something to the point of living with it all day everyday is not really all that healthy.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(09-05-2011, 04:48 PM)White Pud Wrote:

hah Becktalk!

Sorry it distrubs you Duchess....it was just easy to pick since my daughter loves Mickey mouse! Smiley_emoticons_smile I did like the one you posted...I'm looking for a new one as we speak.....
Better Duchess? Smiley_emoticons_wink
These would suit you better:
[Image: tumblr_lmmhxkti1o1qdwa3wo1_500.jpg]

[Image: Mickey.jpg]

[Image: mickey.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lgjb3g4utQ1qf95rmo1_400.png]

Or these if you are attempting "not gay" by using an imaginary daughter as a beard:
[Image: deranged-mickey.jpg]
[Image: polish-mickey-riot-police.jpg]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Thanks but no thanks Cracker....last time I checked my daughter wasn't imaginary...try again!
(09-05-2011, 08:41 PM)Mickeymouse Wrote:

Sorry it distrubs you Duchess....it was just easy to pick since my daughter loves Mickey mouse! Smiley_emoticons_smile I did like the one you posted...I'm looking for a new one as we speak.....

Who the hell picks a username at mock (of all places) based on their child's likes/dislikes? Next up, tinky-winky? Barney? Please put down the washable markers and start thinking like an adult again.
Commando Cunt Queen