Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hammer pants!
Imagine you're shopping with a friend and suddenly THIS happens!

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/vfxCnZ4Dp3c[/flash]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfxCnZ4Dp3c

::lmao::
pretty funny harmless fun! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I know! I saw that vid on MSN the other day and it cracked me up. I wonder what it was about??
You know those stupid pants are back in style?
The Antagonist Wrote:You know those stupid pants are back in style?
::blink::::blink::

You're kidding, right? I'm hardly fashion conscious.

Those pants are traditional Muslim style trousers.

It is prophesised in the Quran that one day a man will give birth to a child, the low slung hammer pants were designed to catch the baby should this prophesy come true.

Not a lot of people know that.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Clowns wear pants like that too.
Hijab or Harem pants are currently fashionable for women in the west.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Hijab or Harem pants are currently fashionable for women in the west.
What west are you talking about?
FAHQTOO Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Hijab or Harem pants are currently fashionable for women in the west.

The western hemisphere you fucking maroon.

I hardly imagine you as being particularly fashionable you twat.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
FAHQTOO Wrote:

Do you EVER detect a hint of sarcasm when anyone replies to you, you fucking rotten toothed bastard. I can't imagine anyone outside of LA would be seen in a fucking pair of harem pants as a fashion statement, although I'm sure some fruitcake might take a liking to them. As for me, I'll stick to my usual Midwestern style of Levi's and a comfy T-shirt.
hahahahaaa that was great!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
FAHQTOO Wrote:

Aside from that video, I'm not aware of anyone rushing to wear harem pants in the US. Hell, the closest thing I've seen to them are people continuing to belt their pants down around their ass (the morons).
SyberBitch Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
FAHQTOO Wrote:

Aside from that video, I'm not aware of anyone rushing to wear harem pants in the US. Hell, the closest thing I've seen to them are people continuing to belt their pants down around their ass (the morons).
I've been know to be somewhat blunt and straight to the point kinda gal.

Without saying anything at all, I just want to walk up to these fuckers and slap them a good one up side the head and tell them to pull their fucking pants up and keep em there. Then I would calmly walk away. You know, like Sinister does every time she goes shopping. (except the last part....there is nothing calm about her.)

Great prank! I think they did it just for a hoot.

As far as those pants being in style......they looked like clown wear the first time around and even more so now.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
FAHQTOO Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
FAHQTOO Wrote:

Do you EVER detect a hint of sarcasm when anyone replies to you, you fucking rotten toothed bastard. I can't imagine anyone outside of LA would be seen in a fucking pair of harem pants as a fashion statement, although I'm sure some fruitcake might take a liking to them. As for me, I'll stick to my usual Midwestern style of Levi's and a comfy T-shirt.
london, Paris, Milan, Midwestern Hick town? I don't think so you bird faced, freckled freak.You stick to your soccer mom uniform leave Europe alone to decide what is high fashion or not big bird.
Yes, let Europe walk around in clown pants.
The Antagonist Wrote:Yes, let Europe walk around in clown pants.
You'll be wearing them in about 4 years time, thats how far the US is behind Europe with most things.
I'll wear them....but only when the huge red shoes are introduced with the pants.
Fug duh kund
Quote:london, Paris, Milan, Midwestern Hick town? I don't think so you bird faced, freckled freak.You stick to your soccer mom uniform leave Europe alone to decide what is high fashion or not big bird.
Well then, we must all be hicks then, judging from the replies. Nobody but YOU would think that is fashionable.

I think out of anybody here, Duchess would be the fashionista, although I believe she stated she likes her Levis also. Hey Duchess, would you wear the clown pants OP thinks are in style?

Moving on................Didn't YOU say when you posted your pic that your hair was red. That would mean you ALSO have freckles, and I'm sure, being a man, there is much more mocking material in that, then with my freckles. Sorry for your luck, Howdy Doody.

And, further more, what kind of man, dyes his fucking hair??? Oh yeah, I forgot who I was talking about......you're just a pussy. I can just picture you primping in the bathroom in front of the mirror for an hour before you go out, and asking your wife if your ass looks fat. ::lmao::