Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
4 yr old driving a car
Father allows his daughter, FOUR, to take the wheel of family car along busy city road

Speeding along a busy city highway skillfully negotiating traffic, this motorist would not have looked out of the ordinary to pedestrians from a distance.

But video footage of the tiny driver shows the girl put behind the wheel by her parents is, amazingly, a four-year-old child.

The youngster may be barely old enough to ride a bike or big enough to see over the steering wheel, but her parents nonetheless allowed her to drive the car along the freeway in Jinal, Shandong Province, China.

Link~
Click here

Smiley_emoticons_shocked I can not believe my eyes...Who the hell would let their 4 yr old drive?
What are your thoughts on this? I am appalled!! Smiley_emoticons_fies Do you feel this is a form of child abuse?
child endangerment certainly, but who knows in fucking china. [Image: mangchinois.gif]

http://mockforums.net/thread-6392.html?highlight=china

I think it's funny and I laughed but I'm horrified too. Hahaha! I saw it on the news the other day, she's quite skilled in traffic & I was still kinda laughing when she pulled over & her dad got out of the back seat. hah

I'm warped, I laugh at inappropriate stuff all the time.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I laughed too, at first. But the more I thought about it the more upset I got. Just to think they could of all lost their life due to something so ignorant. She is quite a cutie pie. I'd be scared to death. Yes, she did have skills. But damn!

Yah, it was quite funny to see the dad jump out the back seat.
(09-05-2011, 07:49 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: child endangerment certainly, but who knows in fucking china. [Image: mangchinois.gif]

http://mockforums.net/thread-6392.html?highlight=china

I'm sure glad I don't live in China.

That article you posted HORRIFIES me. Poor guy! :(
As a Chinese female child shes lucky she hasn't been abandoned, looks like her parents are determined to put her to some good use though.

"You may not have given me a son but the little bitch can still come in handy".
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You are probably right, Pud.
You're just pissed that at 4 she drives better than you.

and OP is just pissed that the chinese family has a car and he has to walk,ride the bus,or be driven around by his mom. The fucker doesn't own a car and probably can't afford to get a drivers license.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

hah Is that how they do it in Mexico, Dickie doo?
(09-06-2011, 10:58 AM)JsMom Wrote: hah Is that how they do it in Mexico, Dickie doo?

Is that how they do what?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(09-06-2011, 10:56 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You're just pissed that at 4 she drives better than you.

and OP is just pissed that the chinese family has a car and he has to walk,ride the bus,or be driven around by his mom. The fucker doesn't own a car and probably can't afford to get a drivers license.

I don't drive through personal choice, I am the kind of person that gets driven. Let others do all the donkey work.

I am the passenger, and I ride and I ride......
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(09-06-2011, 11:48 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 10:58 AM)JsMom Wrote: hah Is that how they do it in Mexico, Dickie doo?

Is that how they do what?

Let the kids drive their asses around? Dumbass! GeezSmiley_emoticons_fies
The way this video is getting around, eventually it should be viewed by the police in his area. Hopefully, they will make that numbnuts father regret his absurd actions. Anyway, just for ha- ha's, I would like to see that little girls B/C. Since many oriental's are small when adults, they are tiny when kids. She might be a whopping 8 or 9 or?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!